A poll of more than 2,000 UK adults has found that over 50 per cent of people who have yet to retire, are not paying into a pension.
- From this number, more than 40 per cent of people said they could not afford a pension
- Nearly two thirds of those still working do not feel confident they can live comfortably in retirement
- More than a third have increased their total level of debt in the past month
- Seven million households cut spending on everyday essentials
- Four million households used credit to pay for food
More top news
Former Oasis star Liam Gallagher has announced that his latest band 'Beady Eye' has split up but did not say why they are calling it a day.
Mike Tindall has agreed a settlement with Express Newspapers over a story about his marriage to Zara Phillips.
The Met Office is warning of persistent heavy rainfall in western Scotland possibly leading to localised flooding.