A poll of more than 2,000 UK adults has found that over 50 per cent of people who have yet to retire, are not paying into a pension.
- From this number, more than 40 per cent of people said they could not afford a pension
- Nearly two thirds of those still working do not feel confident they can live comfortably in retirement
- More than a third have increased their total level of debt in the past month
- Seven million households cut spending on everyday essentials
- Four million households used credit to pay for food
More top news
Tony Blair has said Leave campaigners are focusing on immigration "because they've lost comprehensively the debate on the economy".
NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones has been shot dead after breaking into an apartment he believed to be his girlfriend's, according to police.
Nineteen people have been rescued from the English Channel after the inflatable boat they were in started taking on water.