A poll of more than 2,000 UK adults has found that over 50 per cent of people who have yet to retire, are not paying into a pension.
- From this number, more than 40 per cent of people said they could not afford a pension
- Nearly two thirds of those still working do not feel confident they can live comfortably in retirement
- More than a third have increased their total level of debt in the past month
- Seven million households cut spending on everyday essentials
- Four million households used credit to pay for food
More top news
Walmley in the West Midlands would become the new centre of Great Britain if Scotland vote to go independent, Ordinance Survey has said.
The man is thought to have tied himself to the bottom of the vehicle as it travelled from Calais to Kent.
A woman in Thailand killed herself by jumping into a pond of crocodiles at a popular tourist attraction, Thai police said.