A poll of more than 2,000 UK adults has found that over 50 per cent of people who have yet to retire, are not paying into a pension.
- From this number, more than 40 per cent of people said they could not afford a pension
- Nearly two thirds of those still working do not feel confident they can live comfortably in retirement
- More than a third have increased their total level of debt in the past month
- Seven million households cut spending on everyday essentials
- Four million households used credit to pay for food
More top news
The Labour leader has a certain swagger in this election campaign and his team are upbeat. But why?
Police are appealing for help in tracing a family of six who are feared to be travelling to Syria.
A "truly despicable" thief stole from a woman while she suffered a violent epileptic seizure.