A poll of more than 2,000 UK adults has found that over 50 per cent of people who have yet to retire, are not paying into a pension.
- From this number, more than 40 per cent of people said they could not afford a pension
- Nearly two thirds of those still working do not feel confident they can live comfortably in retirement
- More than a third have increased their total level of debt in the past month
- Seven million households cut spending on everyday essentials
- Four million households used credit to pay for food
More top news
The Bond star paid tribute to Christina Knudsen after her death from cancer aged 47.
Thirteen years later, it's time to reunite with Adam, Pete, Jenny, Karen and David. Here is the first glimpse of the stars back in action.
Former leading amateur jockey JT McNamara has died aged 41