A poll of more than 2,000 UK adults has found that over 50 per cent of people who have yet to retire, are not paying into a pension.
- From this number, more than 40 per cent of people said they could not afford a pension
- Nearly two thirds of those still working do not feel confident they can live comfortably in retirement
- More than a third have increased their total level of debt in the past month
- Seven million households cut spending on everyday essentials
- Four million households used credit to pay for food
More top news
Around 31 people are still thought to be missing after the boat sank on a reservoir near the city of Medellin.
Bins were set on fire and objects were thrown at officers as protesters demanded justice for the death of Edir Frederico Da Costa.
Patients are being left "belittled and bewildered" as medical staff try to deal with overstretched systems, the BMA will warn.