A poll of more than 2,000 UK adults has found that over 50 per cent of people who have yet to retire, are not paying into a pension.
- From this number, more than 40 per cent of people said they could not afford a pension
- Nearly two thirds of those still working do not feel confident they can live comfortably in retirement
- More than a third have increased their total level of debt in the past month
- Seven million households cut spending on everyday essentials
- Four million households used credit to pay for food
More top news
Paul Alexander joined thousands of children fleeing Hitler’s regime shortly before the Second World War.
Business cases compiled in 2015 and 2016 were deemed by tourism and economy officials not to provide value for public money.
Warm sunny conditions across the UK for the next few days. Rising temperatures.