A poll of more than 2,000 UK adults has found that over 50 per cent of people who have yet to retire, are not paying into a pension.
- From this number, more than 40 per cent of people said they could not afford a pension
- Nearly two thirds of those still working do not feel confident they can live comfortably in retirement
- More than a third have increased their total level of debt in the past month
- Seven million households cut spending on everyday essentials
- Four million households used credit to pay for food
More top news
ITV News understands the remains of 14 of those who died in the Alps mountain air disaster have been returned to
Ed Miliband formally launched Labour's election campaign hours after he and David Cameron submitted themselves to the first TV event.
Investigators believe Andreas Lubitz deliberately killed himself and 149 others. They are now attempting to ascertain why.