A poll of more than 2,000 UK adults has found that over 50 per cent of people who have yet to retire, are not paying into a pension.
- From this number, more than 40 per cent of people said they could not afford a pension
- Nearly two thirds of those still working do not feel confident they can live comfortably in retirement
- More than a third have increased their total level of debt in the past month
- Seven million households cut spending on everyday essentials
- Four million households used credit to pay for food
More top news
A dog found on top of England's highest mountain has been reunited with his owner.
Cooler in the north, feeling close further south as moisture and heat build up
The first British boxer to win an Olympic gold medal beat Andre Dirrell in Boston last night to fight his way into the history books.