A poll of more than 2,000 UK adults has found that over 50 per cent of people who have yet to retire, are not paying into a pension.
- From this number, more than 40 per cent of people said they could not afford a pension
- Nearly two thirds of those still working do not feel confident they can live comfortably in retirement
- More than a third have increased their total level of debt in the past month
- Seven million households cut spending on everyday essentials
- Four million households used credit to pay for food
More top news
The prince will meet the country's indigenous people on the penultimate day of his tour of the West Indies.
The University of Colorado said it is also terminating Dr Michelle Herren's non-paid medical faculty appointment.
The Dutch KLM pilot was escorted off the aircraft and taken to hospital by ambulance crews.