A poll of more than 2,000 UK adults has found that over 50 per cent of people who have yet to retire, are not paying into a pension.
- From this number, more than 40 per cent of people said they could not afford a pension
- Nearly two thirds of those still working do not feel confident they can live comfortably in retirement
- More than a third have increased their total level of debt in the past month
- Seven million households cut spending on everyday essentials
- Four million households used credit to pay for food
More top news
US horror filmmaker Wes Craven, best known for A Nightmare on Elm Street and the Scream movies, has died at the age of 76, his family said
Jeremy Corbyn has been criticised for calling Osama Bin Laden's killing 'a tragedy' rather than being put on trial.
Chancellor George Osborne has announced a £500m investment for the Faslane naval base in Scotland, home of the UK's nuclear deterrent.