A poll of more than 2,000 UK adults has found that over 50 per cent of people who have yet to retire, are not paying into a pension.
- From this number, more than 40 per cent of people said they could not afford a pension
- Nearly two thirds of those still working do not feel confident they can live comfortably in retirement
- More than a third have increased their total level of debt in the past month
- Seven million households cut spending on everyday essentials
- Four million households used credit to pay for food
More top news
It takes more than economic meltdown, the threat of roaring inflation and years of recession to knock Vladimir Putin off his stride.
According to state media, the villagers are now undergoing an education programme to stop discrimination against those infected with HIV.
The P&O Ferries chef suffered a heart attack during a "kinky sex game" in which he was wrapped head to toe in clingfilm and PVC sheeting.