A poll of more than 2,000 UK adults has found that over 50 per cent of people who have yet to retire, are not paying into a pension.
- From this number, more than 40 per cent of people said they could not afford a pension
- Nearly two thirds of those still working do not feel confident they can live comfortably in retirement
- More than a third have increased their total level of debt in the past month
- Seven million households cut spending on everyday essentials
- Four million households used credit to pay for food
More top news
Chelsea fans are at the centre of a new racism storm after video emerged of supporters mocking the recent racist incident on a Paris Metro.
NASA's Dawn probe is preparing to make an historic rendezvous with the dwarf planet Ceres.
A US Twitter study has found that there are almost 50,000 active pro-Islamic State accounts, but say the number could be as high as 90,000.