A poll of more than 2,000 UK adults has found that over 50 per cent of people who have yet to retire, are not paying into a pension.
- From this number, more than 40 per cent of people said they could not afford a pension
- Nearly two thirds of those still working do not feel confident they can live comfortably in retirement
- More than a third have increased their total level of debt in the past month
- Seven million households cut spending on everyday essentials
- Four million households used credit to pay for food
More top news
The woman was found wandering the streets with the skull.
The fall in the pound has not put British people off of going on holiday, with sales of the euro and the dollar up.
The 75-year-old comic book character has been named UN ambassador for the empowerment of women and girls.