A poll of more than 2,000 UK adults has found that over 50 per cent of people who have yet to retire, are not paying into a pension.
- From this number, more than 40 per cent of people said they could not afford a pension
- Nearly two thirds of those still working do not feel confident they can live comfortably in retirement
- More than a third have increased their total level of debt in the past month
- Seven million households cut spending on everyday essentials
- Four million households used credit to pay for food
More top news
An attorney and former prosecutor, Jones rallied voters on a message of moving past the Moore controversies.
The showers will be frequent, heavy and blustery with a mixture of rain and hail.
Facebook, Twitter and Google "are not simply platforms for the content that others post" because they play a role in shaping what users see.