A poll of more than 2,000 UK adults has found that over 50 per cent of people who have yet to retire, are not paying into a pension.
- From this number, more than 40 per cent of people said they could not afford a pension
- Nearly two thirds of those still working do not feel confident they can live comfortably in retirement
- More than a third have increased their total level of debt in the past month
- Seven million households cut spending on everyday essentials
- Four million households used credit to pay for food
More top news
Orlando Bloom has visited children whose school was destroyed by shellfire during the conflict in Ukraine.
Jeremy Corbyn has launched a fresh attack on "ideological" Conservative cuts ahead of Thursday's elections.
Daddy Day Care star Eddie Murphy is celebrating the birth of his ninth child.