A poll of more than 2,000 UK adults has found that over 50 per cent of people who have yet to retire, are not paying into a pension.
- From this number, more than 40 per cent of people said they could not afford a pension
- Nearly two thirds of those still working do not feel confident they can live comfortably in retirement
- More than a third have increased their total level of debt in the past month
- Seven million households cut spending on everyday essentials
- Four million households used credit to pay for food
More top news
A student has reportedly shot at his companions and a teacher at an American college.
An eight-year-old girl died suddenly last week after she collapsed in the classroom, suffering from a brain aneurysm.
The 72-year-old had to be helicoptered from the mountain, when he was just a few hours from the summit on Monday.