A poll of more than 2,000 UK adults has found that over 50 per cent of people who have yet to retire, are not paying into a pension.
- From this number, more than 40 per cent of people said they could not afford a pension
- Nearly two thirds of those still working do not feel confident they can live comfortably in retirement
- More than a third have increased their total level of debt in the past month
- Seven million households cut spending on everyday essentials
- Four million households used credit to pay for food
More top news
A town centre water fountain is under threat after repeated attacks by 'bubble vandals', costing hundreds of pounds to repair and clean.
10-month-old Melda Ilgin was on the way to Greece by the time the coast guard was called.
‘It could have been us’ was a phrase I heard repeated many times today as British holidaymakers gathered in Sousse to remember the victims.