A poll of more than 2,000 UK adults has found that over 50 per cent of people who have yet to retire, are not paying into a pension.
- From this number, more than 40 per cent of people said they could not afford a pension
- Nearly two thirds of those still working do not feel confident they can live comfortably in retirement
- More than a third have increased their total level of debt in the past month
- Seven million households cut spending on everyday essentials
- Four million households used credit to pay for food
More top news
Amid talk of prisoner exchange, it's worth bearing in mind that IS militants have never explicitly said they're ready to release hostages.
Widower Stan Beaton couldn't believe it when Virgin trawled through thousands of messages to find one left by his wife Ruby 14 years ago.
A head chef lost more than half his 36st body weight thanks to tough love from a friend who called him a fat f***" every day for six weeks.