A poll of more than 2,000 UK adults has found that over 50 per cent of people who have yet to retire, are not paying into a pension.
- From this number, more than 40 per cent of people said they could not afford a pension
- Nearly two thirds of those still working do not feel confident they can live comfortably in retirement
- More than a third have increased their total level of debt in the past month
- Seven million households cut spending on everyday essentials
- Four million households used credit to pay for food
More top news
The 35-year-old has been brought back to replace Ivy Grace who had to pull out of the competition.
Outbreaks of rain will continue to spread northeastwards, turning most persistent and heavy in the southwest
Former shadow foreign secretary Hilary Benn led calls by a series of senior Labour MPs urging colleagues to 'win' back the party.