A poll of more than 2,000 UK adults has found that over 50 per cent of people who have yet to retire, are not paying into a pension.
- From this number, more than 40 per cent of people said they could not afford a pension
- Nearly two thirds of those still working do not feel confident they can live comfortably in retirement
- More than a third have increased their total level of debt in the past month
- Seven million households cut spending on everyday essentials
- Four million households used credit to pay for food
More top news
The move will put 400 jobs at risk.
Queues of drivers waited to receive a ceremonial ash blessing on their foreheads at a church in County Galway.
Abraham Poincheval's next stunt will see him trying to hatch eggs by sitting on them for weeks.