- The asteroid 2012 DA14 is approximately 150 feet (45 meters) in diameter
- There is no chance the asteroid will collide with the Earth, yet it will be passing closer than ever before
- It will be 7.30pm (GMT) tonight at the time of its closest approach
- At this time, it will be over the eastern Indian Ocean, off Sumatra
- It will be 17,200 miles from Earth at the time of passing, the close approach distance is one tenth the distance between the Earth and moon
More top news
In other words, the Prime Minister will say that leaving the EU would not lead to a single EU law being abolished instantly.
Reclaim the Power stage a protest at Heathrow against a new runway or further airport expansion.
A colder night ahead as temperatures fall.