- The asteroid 2012 DA14 is approximately 150 feet (45 meters) in diameter
- There is no chance the asteroid will collide with the Earth, yet it will be passing closer than ever before
- It will be 7.30pm (GMT) tonight at the time of its closest approach
- At this time, it will be over the eastern Indian Ocean, off Sumatra
- It will be 17,200 miles from Earth at the time of passing, the close approach distance is one tenth the distance between the Earth and moon
More top news
Leader Paul Nuttall - who is yet to confirm if he will stand for election - denied policies aimed almost entirely at Muslims were divisive.
When Suray Mohamed left her village she was a wife and mother-of-seven - but just weeks later there is only her left.
The band split up 29 years ago and barely talked since.