- The asteroid 2012 DA14 is approximately 150 feet (45 meters) in diameter
- There is no chance the asteroid will collide with the Earth, yet it will be passing closer than ever before
- It will be 7.30pm (GMT) tonight at the time of its closest approach
- At this time, it will be over the eastern Indian Ocean, off Sumatra
- It will be 17,200 miles from Earth at the time of passing, the close approach distance is one tenth the distance between the Earth and moon
More top news
Coldest air yet to arrive
The band's hit singles include You To Me Are Everything, Can You Feel The Force?, and Can't Get By Without You.
The EU Council president welcomed greater detail on the UK's Brexit plans, but said the UK was still trying to have its cake and eat it.