- The asteroid 2012 DA14 is approximately 150 feet (45 meters) in diameter
- There is no chance the asteroid will collide with the Earth, yet it will be passing closer than ever before
- It will be 7.30pm (GMT) tonight at the time of its closest approach
- At this time, it will be over the eastern Indian Ocean, off Sumatra
- It will be 17,200 miles from Earth at the time of passing, the close approach distance is one tenth the distance between the Earth and moon
More top news
There is no evidence the Westminster attacker Khalid Masood was associated with so-called Islamic State or al Qaeda, the Met Police said.
Janet Ajao said in a statement: "I do not condone his actions nor support the beliefs he held that led to him committing this atrocity."
After the PM triggers Article 50, Britain will need the other EU nations to agree to deals. Gibraltar could be key to Spain's demands.