- The asteroid 2012 DA14 is approximately 150 feet (45 meters) in diameter
- There is no chance the asteroid will collide with the Earth, yet it will be passing closer than ever before
- It will be 7.30pm (GMT) tonight at the time of its closest approach
- At this time, it will be over the eastern Indian Ocean, off Sumatra
- It will be 17,200 miles from Earth at the time of passing, the close approach distance is one tenth the distance between the Earth and moon
More top news
The 650-feet long hole emerged after a water main burst near the 14th-century Ponte Vecchio bridge.
European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker invited the former London mayor to Brussels to get a more 'accurate view of the EU'.
Heard cited irreconcilable differences as reasons for the divorce, court records show.