- The asteroid 2012 DA14 is approximately 150 feet (45 meters) in diameter
- There is no chance the asteroid will collide with the Earth, yet it will be passing closer than ever before
- It will be 7.30pm (GMT) tonight at the time of its closest approach
- At this time, it will be over the eastern Indian Ocean, off Sumatra
- It will be 17,200 miles from Earth at the time of passing, the close approach distance is one tenth the distance between the Earth and moon
More top news
There's no love lost between Boris Johnson and Theresa May.
Eagle, who was one of 20 members of the shadow cabinet to resign, will formally announce her intention to stand on Thursday.
ITV News visits the rural county in the wake of the EU referendum result and finds increasing frustration with Britain's political leaders.