- The asteroid 2012 DA14 is approximately 150 feet (45 meters) in diameter
- There is no chance the asteroid will collide with the Earth, yet it will be passing closer than ever before
- It will be 7.30pm (GMT) tonight at the time of its closest approach
- At this time, it will be over the eastern Indian Ocean, off Sumatra
- It will be 17,200 miles from Earth at the time of passing, the close approach distance is one tenth the distance between the Earth and moon
More top news
ITV News correspondent Dan Rivers was taken, by regime minders, to the hospital where those who were affected by the attack were treated.
Temperatures back to the seasonal average.
The composer says schools are failing to see how music can support behavioural and academic success.