- The asteroid 2012 DA14 is approximately 150 feet (45 meters) in diameter
- There is no chance the asteroid will collide with the Earth, yet it will be passing closer than ever before
- It will be 7.30pm (GMT) tonight at the time of its closest approach
- At this time, it will be over the eastern Indian Ocean, off Sumatra
- It will be 17,200 miles from Earth at the time of passing, the close approach distance is one tenth the distance between the Earth and moon
More top news
Temperatures not sliding far - around 20C at midnight in places, so another restless nights sleep as it stays uncomfortable and stuffy.
With lines catapulting right and centre in the complex investigation over Trump's links with Russia, this is how the story unfolded.
An incredible £5m has been raised in support of the survivors and families of victims injured or killed in the Manchester bomb attack.