Following the deaths of a number of soldiers, a group of families started legal action, judges have heard.
- Corporal Stephen Allbutt, 35, of Sneyd Green, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
- Trooper David Clarke, 19, of Littleworth, Staffordshire
- Soldiers Dan Twiddy, of Stamford, Lincolnshire
- Andy Julien, of Bolton, Greater Manchester
Soldiers Corporal Stephen Allbutt and Trooper David Clarke died after a Challenger 2 Tank was hit by another Challenger 2 Tank.
Soldiers Dan Twiddy and Andy Julien were injured in the same incident.
- Private Phillip Hewett, 21, of Tamworth
Private Hewitt died in July 2005 after a Snatch Land Rover was blown up.
Lawyers said similar explosions claimed the lives of:
- Private Lee Ellis, 23, of Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester, in February 2006, and Lance Corporal Kirk Redpath, 22, of Romford, Essex, in August 2007
More top news
Kinga Krasuta is 42 weeks pregnant and could go into labour at any time.
The Bolivian government had earlier confirmed Deputy Interior Minister Rodolfo Illanes had been kidnapped and was at risk of torture.
At least one person has died after part of the building collapsed shortly after midnight, according to local reports.