The full list of HMV stores which will close sometime in the next four to six weeks:
- Ashford, Basildon, Bolton, Cheltenham, East Kilbride
- Enfield, Folkestone, Glasgow Argyle
- Gloucester, Grimsby, Hatfield Galleria
- Heathrow T5 Departure Level, Heathrow Terminal 1, Heathrow Terminal 3, Heathrow Terminal 4
- Hemel Hempstead, High Wycombe, Isle of Wight
- Lancaster, Leadenhall, Mansfield
- Middlesbrough, Newbury, Newcastle Silverlink
- Newport, Nuneaton, Redditch
- Salisbury, Scarborough, Southport
- Stafford, Staines, Stockport
- Swindon, Taunton, Torquay, Woking
- Click here to see the original list of 66 stores which will also be closed.
More top news
Cameron may have wrong-footed Labour, but there may also be serious rumblings from his own backbenchers, if he wavers on England's future.
Conservative MP Damian Collins believes a recent investigation into corruption at FIFA could result in criminal charges
Beyonce and Jay-Z are rumoured to be interested in this $85m mansion, which comes complete with candy cave, wine cellar and infinity pool.