The full list of HMV stores which will close sometime in the next four to six weeks:
- Ashford, Basildon, Bolton, Cheltenham, East Kilbride
- Enfield, Folkestone, Glasgow Argyle
- Gloucester, Grimsby, Hatfield Galleria
- Heathrow T5 Departure Level, Heathrow Terminal 1, Heathrow Terminal 3, Heathrow Terminal 4
- Hemel Hempstead, High Wycombe, Isle of Wight
- Lancaster, Leadenhall, Mansfield
- Middlesbrough, Newbury, Newcastle Silverlink
- Newport, Nuneaton, Redditch
- Salisbury, Scarborough, Southport
- Stafford, Staines, Stockport
- Swindon, Taunton, Torquay, Woking
- Click here to see the original list of 66 stores which will also be closed.
More top news
Declan Donnelly is reportedly tying the knot with his manager partner Ali Astall in Newcastle today.
Warming up in the south but with breezy showers across Scotland today.
BA passengers face tighter curbs on the size of hand luggage as part of inclusive allowances for economy and premium economy travellers.