- Lord McAlpine was wrongly implicated by Newsnight on November 2, 2012, as being part of a paedophile ring which targeted children at a care home in Wrexham.
- His name was then widely mentioned on the internet, particularly Twitter.
- The former Tory politician reached a £185,000 settlement with the BBC for its botched investigation.
- He also received £125,000 from ITV and Phillip Schofield relating to a This Morning programme broadcast on November 8.
- Lord McAlpine is pursuing Sally Bercow, wife of Commons speaker John, over comments she made on the social networking site.
More top news
Duncan Jones tweeted: "1 month since dad died today. Made this card for him at Christmas. Due in June. Circle of life. Love you, granddad."
More than 10 days after his body was found, Richard Cole's family claim they are still in the dark over the circumstances of his death.
A cold and frosty start, then staying largely dry with plenty of sunshine.