- July 2011 - 26 killed by three bombs in Mumbai
- February 2010 - 16 killed in Pune when a package explodes at a German Bakery popular with tourists
- November 2008 - 166 killed in Mumbai when gunmen open fire at sites across the city
- September 2008 - Five bombs in busy shopping areas of Delhi kill 25 people
- August 2007 - At least 38 killed in three blasts at a street-side food stall and amusement park in Hyderabad. Police defused 19 more bombs.
- July 2006 - 186 killed when seven bombs explode on Mumbai’s trains
- October 2005 - Three bombs explode in three Delhi markets killing 62 people
More top news
More than 120 famed actors and music stars said they are using their "privilege to speak out" to warn of Trump's "real and present threats".
A character is seen carrying a tray of hot drinks before slipping on some paper, with one sheet appearing to be covered with Arabic script.
A historic night in Philadelphia saw mixed emotions as a bitter rivalry was settled before Bill Clinton made his pitch for his wife to lead.