2,000 youngsters aged 14 to 18 have been polled about the issue of internet trolling, as part of a new campaign to combat the form of internet bullying.
- More than two thirds said they received abusive messages from someone they know
- Almost half of youngsters keep the attack secret
- One in five think sending a message in cyberspace is less damaging than face to face insults
- Half the teenagers polled believe it is ok to say things online that you would not in person
- A third of youths say they troll because theirs friends do it too
More top news
Taken in the White Drawing Room at Windsor Castle, a new photograph marks the couple's 70th wedding anniversary.
The 69-year-old republic veteran told the annual Sinn Fein Ard Fheis it would be his last as leader.
A body has been found in the search for missing teenager Gaia Pope.