2,000 youngsters aged 14 to 18 have been polled about the issue of internet trolling, as part of a new campaign to combat the form of internet bullying.
- More than two thirds said they received abusive messages from someone they know
- Almost half of youngsters keep the attack secret
- One in five think sending a message in cyberspace is less damaging than face to face insults
- Half the teenagers polled believe it is ok to say things online that you would not in person
- A third of youths say they troll because theirs friends do it too
More top news
A fine day across the UK - with Scotland and Northern Ireland also getting a look in on the sunshine.
People are still trapped under rubble - and the mayor of one town says "half of it is gone".
The 21-year-old was killed and a 30-year-old British man is fighting for his life after allegedly being stabbed by a French tourist.