2,000 youngsters aged 14 to 18 have been polled about the issue of internet trolling, as part of a new campaign to combat the form of internet bullying.
- More than two thirds said they received abusive messages from someone they know
- Almost half of youngsters keep the attack secret
- One in five think sending a message in cyberspace is less damaging than face to face insults
- Half the teenagers polled believe it is ok to say things online that you would not in person
- A third of youths say they troll because theirs friends do it too
More top news
Labour's demands for tougher safeguards on shale gas extraction were accepted by MPs but attempts to introduce a moratorium were defeated.
League One side will face either Sunderland or Fulham after knocking out Premier League leaders Chelsea.
Actress will play Belle in a live-action remake of Disney's animated film Beauty and the Beast.