1. National

3 die from 'carbon monoxide'

A woman, her elderly parents and the family dog have died in a suspected case of carbon monoxide poisoning at a caravan park in Cornwall, say police.

View all 7 updates ›

Caravan site deaths an 'appalling tragedy'

Camborne Town Council member David Biggs described the incident as an "appalling tragedy".

Tremarle Park is a residential caravan site and has provided homes for people for many years. It's a well established facility and is very well run. It was a shock to learn that three people have died there.

More top news