The Health and Safety Executive has launched an investigation at the Tremarle Home Park in Camborne, Cornwall after three people and a dog died from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.
Carbon monoxide has no taste, smell or colour. The Gas Safe Register says that the most common cause of carbon monoxide poisoning results from badly fitted or faulty appliances.
More top news
Deputy Labour leader Tom Watson was partying at Glastonbury until the early hours, as the party's shadow cabinet began descending into chaos
You can't say the 130 Brexit Tory MPs who forced Cameron to have this referendum haven't had an impact on political life, writes Chris Ship.
Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond said there will have to be a "trade-off" on UK access to the EU single market and migration controls.