Devon and Cornwall Police has confirmed that a woman and her elderly parents have died of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning at a caravan park in Camborne.
Officers say the alarm was raised at just before 1pm after the couple's helper was unable to reach them.
Firefighters visited the static caravan at Tremarle Home Park and recovered the bodies of three people and a dog from inside.
More top news
Royal Navy vessels are following Russian warships 'every inch of the way' as they pass through the English Channel on their way to Syria.
Official figures show parents are increasingly defying government rules and taking their children on unauthorised trips during term-time.
Tabloid 'King of the Sting' given a jail sentence for tampering with evidence in the collapsed drugs trial of pop star Tulisa Contostavlos.