The Gas Safe Register suggests that home owners seek assistance if they start to suffer from any of the below symptoms as they maybe suffering the effects of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- loss of consciousness
More top news
A "selfish and wicked" mother has been jailed after filling in false paperwork to stop her ex-husband from attending their son's cremation.
As Ireland went to the polls for a key gay marriage referendum, thousands shared their trips home to take part on the #HomeToVote hashtag.
The former Scottish Secretary was behind a controversial leaked memo released in the countdown to the general election, an inquiry has found