Three people and a dog have died in a suspected incident of carbon monoxide poisoning in Cornwall, according to Cornwall Fire and Rescue Services.
Tragically, three occupants and one dog have died in what is suspected to be an incident of carbon monoxide poisoning. A crew from Camborne Community Fire Station attended the address with a Hazmat Advisor after a call was received at 1256 hours. The Police and the Health and Safety Executive are now undertaking an investigation to establish the cause at the premise.
More top news
Maximum temperature 11 C (52 F).
A cut in stamp duty to help first-time buyers is likely to push prices by at least the amount the reduction is supposed to save, MPs said.
The 64-old, who lived in a remote location near Eskdalemuir in Dumfries and Galloway, had been cut off with no power for seven days.