Tributes have been paid to a family of three who all died of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning at a caravan park.
The deceased have been named locally as John Cook, 90, his wife Audrey, 86, and their 46-year-old daughter Maureen. A five-year-old Jack Russell called Jannie also died.
Neighbour Sue Issacs, 58, said: "Everyone here is in total shock. You never think that something like this would happen on your own doorstep.
"John, Audrey and Maureen were lovely people. It's so upsetting to think that three members of the same family have been wiped out in one go."
Scores of floral tributes have been left outside the Cook family's bungalow-style mobile home - with one card reading: "The Cook family, rest in peace. So sorry to hear of the tragic news."
More top news
A doctor who captured the attention of people around the world by writing about her experiences as a cancer patient in the NHS has died.
As police warn disruption at Dover is set to continue, volunteers who came to the aid of stranded motorists offer further assistance.
A man and woman have been arrested after a five-year-old died after an incident at a water park in Market Bosworth on Saturday, police say.