As Pope Benedict XVI enters his final hours as pontiff, Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson of Ghana remains the bookie's favourite to succeed him.
However, the cardinal's odds have been edged out slightly by Cardinal Angelo Scola of Milan after he received "a flood of bets", Ladbrokes said.
The odds for the front runners are as follows:
- Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson - 11/4
- Cardinal Angelo Scola - 3/1
- Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone - 4/1
- Cardinal Marc Ouellet - 7/1
- Cardinal Angelo Bagnasco - 10/1
- Archbishop Gianfranco Ravasi 10/1
- Cardinal Peter Erdo - 12/1
More top news
The rapper declared his intention to run at the end of a rambling acceptance speech at the VMAs last night.
As we see in the end of August, we mark the meteorological end of summer 2015.
Slovakia and the Czech Republic call for a collective rejection with Hungary and Poland to accept a mandatory quota of refugees.