NATO forces have accidentally shot dead two boys during an operation in south Afghanistan - the latest in a series of incidents involving allegations of civilian deaths at the hands of international troops.
The two boys were shot dead when they were mistaken for insurgents during an operation in the northwest of Uruzgan on February 28, ISAF commander US General Joseph Dunford said in a statement.
"I offer my personal apology and condolences to the family of the boys who were killed. The boys were killed when Coalition forces fired at what they thought were insurgent forces," he said.
More top news
Chapecoense football team is playing its first game after losing almost the entire team in a plane crash last year.
A cold night ahead, with frost and fog for some
Men, women, and penguins on the world's southern-most continent joined today's Women's March movement.