After Batman appeared to hand in a suspect at a Bradford police station speculation about the identity of the Caped Crusader has run wild - with suspicion even falling on local MP George Galloway - Ladbrokes has now released odds on some likely suspects.
Possible Batmans include:
- Illusionist Dynamo 5/1
- Former Bradford striker Dean Windass 6/1
- Gardener and TV presenter Alan Titchmarsh 8/1
- Kaiser Chiefs singer Ricky Wilson 10/1
- Former Bradford midfielder Stuart McCall 20/1
- Supermarket boss Sir Kenneth Morrison 33/1
- Manchester United midfielder Tom Cleverley 40/1
- One Direction's Zayn Malik 50/1
The odds that 'Batman' will hand over another criminal suspect to West Yorkshire Police before the end of 2013 are good, standing at 3/1.
It looks like there is slightly less chance of the Boy Wonder accompanying Batman next time, as the odds of 'Robin' appearing in handing over another criminal suspect to West Yorkshire police before the end of 2013 are 5/1.
More top news
A medical examiner concluded that an accidental overdose had caused Tom Petty to suffer a fatal heart attack at his Malibu home in October.
One year on from his inauguration, Donald Trump's supporters are even more passionate about him and his cause than before he entered office.
Support for new parents has faced deep cuts in recent years - and some social workers warn it could lead to a rise in forced adoption.