After Batman appeared to hand in a suspect at a Bradford police station speculation about the identity of the Caped Crusader has run wild - with suspicion even falling on local MP George Galloway - Ladbrokes has now released odds on some likely suspects.
Possible Batmans include:
- Illusionist Dynamo 5/1
- Former Bradford striker Dean Windass 6/1
- Gardener and TV presenter Alan Titchmarsh 8/1
- Kaiser Chiefs singer Ricky Wilson 10/1
- Former Bradford midfielder Stuart McCall 20/1
- Supermarket boss Sir Kenneth Morrison 33/1
- Manchester United midfielder Tom Cleverley 40/1
- One Direction's Zayn Malik 50/1
The odds that 'Batman' will hand over another criminal suspect to West Yorkshire Police before the end of 2013 are good, standing at 3/1.
It looks like there is slightly less chance of the Boy Wonder accompanying Batman next time, as the odds of 'Robin' appearing in handing over another criminal suspect to West Yorkshire police before the end of 2013 are 5/1.
More top news
Part of what has gone wrong is that many voters do not see Jeremy Corbyn as a credible prime minister.
The rapper joins previously announced headliners Kasabian and Muse at the top of the bill.
The pair, both believed to be in their 20s, were found at the edge of a road after being hit at a bus stop in the ski resort of La Clusaz.