The Queen, who is being treated in hospital for symptoms of gastroenteritis, has cancelled her engagements this week but Buckingham Palace said it was too early to say whether she would attend forthcoming events.
Here's a look at her upcoming schedule:
- On Monday, the Queen, is due to speak in front of 2,000 people at the annual Commonwealth Observance multi-faith service in Westminster Abbey in central London
- After the service, she is due to attend the Commonwealth Reception given by the Commonwealth Secretary-General at Marlborough House
- On Wednesday March 13 the Queen is due to visit Tech City, east London, with her son the Duke of York
- On Thursday March 14, the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh are due at a service at the Guards' Chapel to commemorate the 175th anniversary of the Soldiers and Airmen's Scripture Readers Association
- On Thursday March 28, the Queen is scheduled to distribute the Royal Maundy at the Maundy Service in Christ Church Cathedral, Oxford
- In April, she turns 87 while Prince Philip's 92nd birthday is in June
More top news
As Pinewood Studios celebrates its 80th birthday, ITV News looks back on some of its most memorable films and movie stars.
The 23 cubs, aged from one to four months, were placed on a green mat in front of dozens of spectators at the China zoo on Thursday.
The German bomb - a 500kg device - was spotted by a barge carrying out dredging works, the Royal Navy said.