The Queen, who is being treated in hospital for symptoms of gastroenteritis, has cancelled her engagements this week but Buckingham Palace said it was too early to say whether she would attend forthcoming events.
Here's a look at her upcoming schedule:
- On Monday, the Queen, is due to speak in front of 2,000 people at the annual Commonwealth Observance multi-faith service in Westminster Abbey in central London
- After the service, she is due to attend the Commonwealth Reception given by the Commonwealth Secretary-General at Marlborough House
- On Wednesday March 13 the Queen is due to visit Tech City, east London, with her son the Duke of York
- On Thursday March 14, the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh are due at a service at the Guards' Chapel to commemorate the 175th anniversary of the Soldiers and Airmen's Scripture Readers Association
- On Thursday March 28, the Queen is scheduled to distribute the Royal Maundy at the Maundy Service in Christ Church Cathedral, Oxford
- In April, she turns 87 while Prince Philip's 92nd birthday is in June
More top news
New research suggests metal-on-metal hip replacements implanted since 2006 are more prone to failure and they "fail in a much nastier way".
With the force facing legal action from the families of the Hillsborough victims, ITV News looks at the web of lies which led them here.
One group of women, each with children who died in Syria after becoming radicalised, told ITV they "still live every day wondering" why?