The Queen, who is being treated in hospital for symptoms of gastroenteritis, has cancelled her engagements this week but Buckingham Palace said it was too early to say whether she would attend forthcoming events.
Here's a look at her upcoming schedule:
- On Monday, the Queen, is due to speak in front of 2,000 people at the annual Commonwealth Observance multi-faith service in Westminster Abbey in central London
- After the service, she is due to attend the Commonwealth Reception given by the Commonwealth Secretary-General at Marlborough House
- On Wednesday March 13 the Queen is due to visit Tech City, east London, with her son the Duke of York
- On Thursday March 14, the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh are due at a service at the Guards' Chapel to commemorate the 175th anniversary of the Soldiers and Airmen's Scripture Readers Association
- On Thursday March 28, the Queen is scheduled to distribute the Royal Maundy at the Maundy Service in Christ Church Cathedral, Oxford
- In April, she turns 87 while Prince Philip's 92nd birthday is in June
More top news
Ashley Yates, 45, used a spy pen hidden inside school bathrooms to film pupils at a primary school.
Joshua Clements stabbed two 19-year-olds while 4,000 people were gathered at the royal park.
The vessel was spotted off the Kent coast at around 5.40am on Thursday.