- Brought an end to three years of hostilities that claimed two million lives
- Intended as a temporary truce, not a peace treaty - the countries are still technically at war
- Agreed a 2.4-mile demilitarised zone between the two Koreas
- Included a mechanism for the transfer of prisoners of war
- Members of the Military Armistice Commission from both sides still meet regularly
More top news
The man who carried out the Westminster attack is thought to be British born and was once investigated by MI5, the Prime Minister has said.
Jason Day, who lost his father to stomach cancer at the age of 12, broke down in tears as he explained his shock exit during the WGC event.
The Gunners are set to offer £25 million to land their desired summer target while Chelsea will rival Manchester United for a raid on PSG.