- Brought an end to three years of hostilities that claimed two million lives
- Intended as a temporary truce, not a peace treaty - the countries are still technically at war
- Agreed a 2.4-mile demilitarised zone between the two Koreas
- Included a mechanism for the transfer of prisoners of war
- Members of the Military Armistice Commission from both sides still meet regularly
More top news
The social media firm launched the Online Civil Courage Initiative and plans to educate charities on countering hate speech
The PM told leaders that EU citizens living in Britain for more than five years would be granted the same rights as full British citizens.
Outbreaks of rain across northwestern parts of the UK will move slowly southwards.