- Brought an end to three years of hostilities that claimed two million lives
- Intended as a temporary truce, not a peace treaty - the countries are still technically at war
- Agreed a 2.4-mile demilitarised zone between the two Koreas
- Included a mechanism for the transfer of prisoners of war
- Members of the Military Armistice Commission from both sides still meet regularly
More top news
We'll have to wait until the weekend but by then it will be warming up.
Facebook says it will start test flights later this year of a solar-powered drone that aims to provide remote areas with the internet.
Children's charity Kids Company is being investigated by the Metropolitan Police over criminal allegations.