The Public and Commercial Services union says a Budget-day strike will be the first event in a three-month long protest against budget cuts, to include:
- An all-day strike on 20 March with rallies and demonstrations in key locations, including Westminster
- Further national and group strikes of varying durations, including half days and short walkouts, timed to have the greatest impact
- Industrial action short of a strike, including a national overtime ban until 20 June
- Disruptive action in groups
- Strike days interspersed with other protests and campaigning activities around specific themes
More top news
After the Indiana polls close, ITV News asked Ted Cruz supporters if they could back Donald Trump as the Republican presidential nominee.
With his massive victory in Indiana, Donald Trump can now not be stopped from becoming the Republican nominee.
Donald Trump is predicted to win the crucial Republican Indiana primary, US media have projected.