The Public and Commercial Services union says a Budget-day strike will be the first event in a three-month long protest against budget cuts, to include:
- An all-day strike on 20 March with rallies and demonstrations in key locations, including Westminster
- Further national and group strikes of varying durations, including half days and short walkouts, timed to have the greatest impact
- Industrial action short of a strike, including a national overtime ban until 20 June
- Disruptive action in groups
- Strike days interspersed with other protests and campaigning activities around specific themes
More top news
A shock to the system
We found a tableau of desperation; vast crowds of people pushing and shoving their way forward, away from the continuing bombardment.
Cambridge Analytica played a key role in mapping behaviour of voters in the US election and was used during the EU referendum campaign.