The Public and Commercial Services union says a Budget-day strike will be the first event in a three-month long protest against budget cuts, to include:
- An all-day strike on 20 March with rallies and demonstrations in key locations, including Westminster
- Further national and group strikes of varying durations, including half days and short walkouts, timed to have the greatest impact
- Industrial action short of a strike, including a national overtime ban until 20 June
- Disruptive action in groups
- Strike days interspersed with other protests and campaigning activities around specific themes
More top news
It had been reported that four domain names which appeared to support Clive Lewis for Labour leader were registered in June last year.
The EU flag symbolises unity between European countries.
Shadow business secretary Rebecca Long-Bailey has called for "immediate" relief to prevent thousands of companies going out of business.