The Public and Commercial Services union says a Budget-day strike will be the first event in a three-month long protest against budget cuts, to include:
- An all-day strike on 20 March with rallies and demonstrations in key locations, including Westminster
- Further national and group strikes of varying durations, including half days and short walkouts, timed to have the greatest impact
- Industrial action short of a strike, including a national overtime ban until 20 June
- Disruptive action in groups
- Strike days interspersed with other protests and campaigning activities around specific themes
More top news
Sheriff's deputies were called to the scene in LA County after residents reported hearing muffled crying.
Further one in eight expect to be aged between 71 and 80 years when they finally stop work, according to survey.
The team behind an irreverent US card game made more than $71,000 by giving people the chance to pay $5 without getting anything in return.