The Public and Commercial Services union says a Budget-day strike will be the first event in a three-month long protest against budget cuts, to include:
- An all-day strike on 20 March with rallies and demonstrations in key locations, including Westminster
- Further national and group strikes of varying durations, including half days and short walkouts, timed to have the greatest impact
- Industrial action short of a strike, including a national overtime ban until 20 June
- Disruptive action in groups
- Strike days interspersed with other protests and campaigning activities around specific themes
More top news
More than 50 firefighters were called in the early hours of this morning after a car ploughed through a shop window and burst into flames.
The six-time Olympic gold medallist has been forced to pull out of the Jamaican National Championships after suffering a hamstring tear.
The character's death will send shockwaves through Weatherfield.