The Public and Commercial Services union says a Budget-day strike will be the first event in a three-month long protest against budget cuts, to include:
- An all-day strike on 20 March with rallies and demonstrations in key locations, including Westminster
- Further national and group strikes of varying durations, including half days and short walkouts, timed to have the greatest impact
- Industrial action short of a strike, including a national overtime ban until 20 June
- Disruptive action in groups
- Strike days interspersed with other protests and campaigning activities around specific themes
More top news
His mother says she hopes being one of the River Island Kids Squad will help dispel negativity and preconceptions surrounding the condition.
Turning wet and windy from the west overnight.
The former shadow business secretary Clive Lewis made the comments at an event backed by Momentum.