The Public and Commercial Services union says a Budget-day strike will be the first event in a three-month long protest against budget cuts, to include:
- An all-day strike on 20 March with rallies and demonstrations in key locations, including Westminster
- Further national and group strikes of varying durations, including half days and short walkouts, timed to have the greatest impact
- Industrial action short of a strike, including a national overtime ban until 20 June
- Disruptive action in groups
- Strike days interspersed with other protests and campaigning activities around specific themes
More top news
Almost 1,000 supporters face missing the game after operator Worldchoice Sports cancelled three flights.
The Labour leader expressed concern to protect environmental standards after Brexit while standing on a bridge over the River Foyle.
After highs of 29C for the early May Bank Holiday, there will be a very warm feel again this weekend.