The Public and Commercial Services union says a Budget-day strike will be the first event in a three-month long protest against budget cuts, to include:
- An all-day strike on 20 March with rallies and demonstrations in key locations, including Westminster
- Further national and group strikes of varying durations, including half days and short walkouts, timed to have the greatest impact
- Industrial action short of a strike, including a national overtime ban until 20 June
- Disruptive action in groups
- Strike days interspersed with other protests and campaigning activities around specific themes
More top news
Stars have vented their frustration over Sony's decision, with Rob Lowe comparing it to Neville Chamberlain caving in to Hitler.
Derby was unable to play with other dogs after being born with severely deformed front legs - but can now run freely.
The judge said the 14-year-old had been subject to a great injustice. He was executed for the murder of two little girls in 1944.