Sir Alex Ferguson insists Wayne Rooney will still be at Manchester United next season.
Ferguson left Rooney out of the United line-up for Tuesday's Champions League defeat by Real Madrid, and since then it has been suggested that the Red Devils boss would be willing to accept an offer for the striker this summer.
However, speaking ahead of Sunday's FA Cup quarter-final with Chelsea, Ferguson denied that was the case.
"He will be here next year, you have my word on that," he said.
More top news
The former foreign minister said that Parliament should be willing to reject a deal that is not in the UK's best interests.
The country's top defence officer said the force may ignore any order to launch a nuclear attack which is deemed to be illegal.
Navy officials say they have received seven short satellite calls which are though to have come from the submarine.