Since the beginning of the year, petrol has risen around 8p a litre and diesel has gone up 6.5p.
- The cheapest petrol can be found in northern England and in Yorkshire and Humberside, averaging around 139.3p a litre
- The most expensive area for petrol is Northern Ireland at 141.1p a litre
- Northern Ireland is substantially more expensive than the next dearest at 140.5p a litre in south-east England
- The South East is also the most expensive for diesel, at 147.1p a litre
- Yorkshire and Humberside is the cheapest for diesel at 145.7p
More top news
Immortalised in the film Zulu, the Battle of Rorke's Drift is an iconic episode of British military history.
Fans and friends of Joe Cocker paid tribute to the Sheffield-born star's long career and his passionate, distinctive voice.
It's going to be turning colder for everyone over the next few days with a band of rain moving southwards across the UK.