Since the beginning of the year, petrol has risen around 8p a litre and diesel has gone up 6.5p.
- The cheapest petrol can be found in northern England and in Yorkshire and Humberside, averaging around 139.3p a litre
- The most expensive area for petrol is Northern Ireland at 141.1p a litre
- Northern Ireland is substantially more expensive than the next dearest at 140.5p a litre in south-east England
- The South East is also the most expensive for diesel, at 147.1p a litre
- Yorkshire and Humberside is the cheapest for diesel at 145.7p
More top news
The 18-month-old baby girl was in "excruciating pain" after suffering broken ribs, leg fractures and injuries to her spine, face and neck.
The "world's first transgender doll" has appeared at New York's Toy Fair and will go on sale in July.
The exhibition includes the gown she wore when she danced with John Travolta at the White House and a dress used for a Vanity Fair cover.