Since the beginning of the year, petrol has risen around 8p a litre and diesel has gone up 6.5p.
- The cheapest petrol can be found in northern England and in Yorkshire and Humberside, averaging around 139.3p a litre
- The most expensive area for petrol is Northern Ireland at 141.1p a litre
- Northern Ireland is substantially more expensive than the next dearest at 140.5p a litre in south-east England
- The South East is also the most expensive for diesel, at 147.1p a litre
- Yorkshire and Humberside is the cheapest for diesel at 145.7p
More top news
People should only be allowed to move freely within the EU if they have a job waiting for them, the Home Secretary has said.
A 62-year-old woman has been found alive more than a week after she vanished while on a hiking trip.
The first African American actor to play the lead role in Les Misérables on Broadway has died, aged 21.