Since the beginning of the year, petrol has risen around 8p a litre and diesel has gone up 6.5p.
- The cheapest petrol can be found in northern England and in Yorkshire and Humberside, averaging around 139.3p a litre
- The most expensive area for petrol is Northern Ireland at 141.1p a litre
- Northern Ireland is substantially more expensive than the next dearest at 140.5p a litre in south-east England
- The South East is also the most expensive for diesel, at 147.1p a litre
- Yorkshire and Humberside is the cheapest for diesel at 145.7p
More top news
Scattered showers in the north-west, elsewhere mostly dry and bright.
As Labour's turmoil continues and the Tories deal with the fallout of Brexit, the Lib Dems think they have something to offer voters.
People are invited to share alleged racism or xenophobia stories after Brexit vote to highlight "need for a plan to tackle" social effects.