Since the beginning of the year, petrol has risen around 8p a litre and diesel has gone up 6.5p.
- The cheapest petrol can be found in northern England and in Yorkshire and Humberside, averaging around 139.3p a litre
- The most expensive area for petrol is Northern Ireland at 141.1p a litre
- Northern Ireland is substantially more expensive than the next dearest at 140.5p a litre in south-east England
- The South East is also the most expensive for diesel, at 147.1p a litre
- Yorkshire and Humberside is the cheapest for diesel at 145.7p
More top news
Anything less than a Spurs win at Stamford Bridge tonight will mean Leicester City take the championship.
Parents will be taking their children out of school tomorrow in an unprecedented "strike" against compulsory exams for six-year-olds.
Sam Vokes sealed Burnley's return to the Premier League at the first attempt with a brilliant headed winner against QPR.