Since the beginning of the year, petrol has risen around 8p a litre and diesel has gone up 6.5p.
- The cheapest petrol can be found in northern England and in Yorkshire and Humberside, averaging around 139.3p a litre
- The most expensive area for petrol is Northern Ireland at 141.1p a litre
- Northern Ireland is substantially more expensive than the next dearest at 140.5p a litre in south-east England
- The South East is also the most expensive for diesel, at 147.1p a litre
- Yorkshire and Humberside is the cheapest for diesel at 145.7p
More top news
Some showers in the north will be enough to produce hail and thunder but it should be a drier and brighter day in the south and east.
Leonie Granger deliberately targeted Mehmet Hassan, who was robbed and kicked to death by two men she let into his flat.
Pop and soul singer Sam Smith has cancelled the rest of his Australian tour after doctors discovered a haemorrhage on his vocal cords.