Since the beginning of the year, petrol has risen around 8p a litre and diesel has gone up 6.5p.
- The cheapest petrol can be found in northern England and in Yorkshire and Humberside, averaging around 139.3p a litre
- The most expensive area for petrol is Northern Ireland at 141.1p a litre
- Northern Ireland is substantially more expensive than the next dearest at 140.5p a litre in south-east England
- The South East is also the most expensive for diesel, at 147.1p a litre
- Yorkshire and Humberside is the cheapest for diesel at 145.7p
More top news
Indian company Tata Steel have announced that they have completed the sale of their European business - to Greybull Capital.
Sharon Osborne, Louis Walsh and Nicole Scherzinger will sit alongside Simon Cowell after stints away.
The cousin-in-law of Mexican footballer Alan Pulido - kidnapped and rescued over the weekend - is suspected of playing a role.