Since the beginning of the year, petrol has risen around 8p a litre and diesel has gone up 6.5p.
- The cheapest petrol can be found in northern England and in Yorkshire and Humberside, averaging around 139.3p a litre
- The most expensive area for petrol is Northern Ireland at 141.1p a litre
- Northern Ireland is substantially more expensive than the next dearest at 140.5p a litre in south-east England
- The South East is also the most expensive for diesel, at 147.1p a litre
- Yorkshire and Humberside is the cheapest for diesel at 145.7p
More top news
Pollution claimed nine million lives in 2015, with air pollution from vehicles and factories accounting for 6.5m deaths, researchers found.
Donald Trump has given himself a "10 out of 10" for the response to the widespread hurricane devastation Puerto Rico suffered.
Police in Los Angeles have opened an investigation after another sexual assault allegation was made involving Harvey Weinstein.