Since the beginning of the year, petrol has risen around 8p a litre and diesel has gone up 6.5p.
- The cheapest petrol can be found in northern England and in Yorkshire and Humberside, averaging around 139.3p a litre
- The most expensive area for petrol is Northern Ireland at 141.1p a litre
- Northern Ireland is substantially more expensive than the next dearest at 140.5p a litre in south-east England
- The South East is also the most expensive for diesel, at 147.1p a litre
- Yorkshire and Humberside is the cheapest for diesel at 145.7p
More top news
Bradford City co-chairman Mark Lawn says he would like to face Manchester United in the FA Cup for his wife Yvonne who is battling cancer.
Footage of the Auschwitz death camp taken from the air shows the sheer scale of the infrastructure used by the Nazis during the Holocaust.
After earning a draw against Manchester United in the FA Cup, club chairman Dave Doggett says the money made will be spent on facilities.