Since the beginning of the year, petrol has risen around 8p a litre and diesel has gone up 6.5p.
- The cheapest petrol can be found in northern England and in Yorkshire and Humberside, averaging around 139.3p a litre
- The most expensive area for petrol is Northern Ireland at 141.1p a litre
- Northern Ireland is substantially more expensive than the next dearest at 140.5p a litre in south-east England
- The South East is also the most expensive for diesel, at 147.1p a litre
- Yorkshire and Humberside is the cheapest for diesel at 145.7p
More top news
Dozens of women gathered on Westminster Bridge to form a human chain in a show of solidarity with the victims of Wednesday's terror attack.
Cold with some misty cloud by dawn
Mum's across the nation have shared their delight at having actor Tom Hardy read another bedtime story on children's TV channel CBeebies.