Since the beginning of the year, petrol has risen around 8p a litre and diesel has gone up 6.5p.
- The cheapest petrol can be found in northern England and in Yorkshire and Humberside, averaging around 139.3p a litre
- The most expensive area for petrol is Northern Ireland at 141.1p a litre
- Northern Ireland is substantially more expensive than the next dearest at 140.5p a litre in south-east England
- The South East is also the most expensive for diesel, at 147.1p a litre
- Yorkshire and Humberside is the cheapest for diesel at 145.7p
More top news
A "once-in-a-lifetime" music festival promising luxury and fine food has descended into chaos, leaving many ticket-holders stranded.
A fine start to the Bank Holiday weekend but some rain will arrive by Sunday.
A rapist has been given three life sentences for a vicious attack on an 81-year-old woman minutes after he sat next to her on a bus.