Since the beginning of the year, petrol has risen around 8p a litre and diesel has gone up 6.5p.
- The cheapest petrol can be found in northern England and in Yorkshire and Humberside, averaging around 139.3p a litre
- The most expensive area for petrol is Northern Ireland at 141.1p a litre
- Northern Ireland is substantially more expensive than the next dearest at 140.5p a litre in south-east England
- The South East is also the most expensive for diesel, at 147.1p a litre
- Yorkshire and Humberside is the cheapest for diesel at 145.7p
More top news
Scientists concluded 12.5% of cardiovascular deaths could be avoided if more Britons changed their diets.
Chelsea Clinton has brushed off Donald Trump's threat to bring up her father's infidelities in a recent interview.
Sir Tom will be joined on the panel by Oscar-winning actress and singer Jennifer Hudson and rock star Gavin Rossdale.