Since the beginning of the year, petrol has risen around 8p a litre and diesel has gone up 6.5p.
- The cheapest petrol can be found in northern England and in Yorkshire and Humberside, averaging around 139.3p a litre
- The most expensive area for petrol is Northern Ireland at 141.1p a litre
- Northern Ireland is substantially more expensive than the next dearest at 140.5p a litre in south-east England
- The South East is also the most expensive for diesel, at 147.1p a litre
- Yorkshire and Humberside is the cheapest for diesel at 145.7p
More top news
All weekend it felt as though the new administration had a self-destruct button and was desperately searching for it.
Areas of dense freezing fog could mean possible delays to air travel until 10.30am, according to forecasts.
Survey shows support for compulsory sex and relationship education classes as students struggle to deal with online sexual harassment.