Since the beginning of the year, petrol has risen around 8p a litre and diesel has gone up 6.5p.
- The cheapest petrol can be found in northern England and in Yorkshire and Humberside, averaging around 139.3p a litre
- The most expensive area for petrol is Northern Ireland at 141.1p a litre
- Northern Ireland is substantially more expensive than the next dearest at 140.5p a litre in south-east England
- The South East is also the most expensive for diesel, at 147.1p a litre
- Yorkshire and Humberside is the cheapest for diesel at 145.7p
More top news
Anti-austerity campaigners say it proves cuts have gone too far "when even David Cameron’s mum has had enough".
The health watchdog has issued new guidance on staying safe in the sun.
The Premier League have announced their new branding for the 2016/17 season, which won't be sponsored.