Since the beginning of the year, petrol has risen around 8p a litre and diesel has gone up 6.5p.
- The cheapest petrol can be found in northern England and in Yorkshire and Humberside, averaging around 139.3p a litre
- The most expensive area for petrol is Northern Ireland at 141.1p a litre
- Northern Ireland is substantially more expensive than the next dearest at 140.5p a litre in south-east England
- The South East is also the most expensive for diesel, at 147.1p a litre
- Yorkshire and Humberside is the cheapest for diesel at 145.7p
More top news
Patients are being left "belittled and bewildered" as medical staff try to deal with overstretched systems, the BMA will warn.
One tenant confronted the leader of Camden Council as tensions rise in evacuation of Chalcots estate.
The teenager, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is alleged to have attacked the girl in a Manchester park on Saturday evening.