Since the beginning of the year, petrol has risen around 8p a litre and diesel has gone up 6.5p.
- The cheapest petrol can be found in northern England and in Yorkshire and Humberside, averaging around 139.3p a litre
- The most expensive area for petrol is Northern Ireland at 141.1p a litre
- Northern Ireland is substantially more expensive than the next dearest at 140.5p a litre in south-east England
- The South East is also the most expensive for diesel, at 147.1p a litre
- Yorkshire and Humberside is the cheapest for diesel at 145.7p
More top news
The UK's biggest ambulance service is to become the first in the country to be placed in special measures.
Footage of an armed burglar crawling on the floor of a couple's bedroom while they slept just feet away has been released by police.
Two police officers escaped unhurt after up to eight shots were fired at their vehicle in Northern Ireland.