Since the beginning of the year, petrol has risen around 8p a litre and diesel has gone up 6.5p.
- The cheapest petrol can be found in northern England and in Yorkshire and Humberside, averaging around 139.3p a litre
- The most expensive area for petrol is Northern Ireland at 141.1p a litre
- Northern Ireland is substantially more expensive than the next dearest at 140.5p a litre in south-east England
- The South East is also the most expensive for diesel, at 147.1p a litre
- Yorkshire and Humberside is the cheapest for diesel at 145.7p
More top news
Although it may be a dry and bright start for most, thicker cloud and rain will spread in through the day.
US Democrats must heed the warning of the UK's EU referendum vote to avoid a Donald Trump presidency, Kezia Dugdale has said.
Hundreds of people have been evacuated as a fast-moving wildfire has torched its way across 11,000 acres of land near Los Angeles.