Since the beginning of the year, petrol has risen around 8p a litre and diesel has gone up 6.5p.
- The cheapest petrol can be found in northern England and in Yorkshire and Humberside, averaging around 139.3p a litre
- The most expensive area for petrol is Northern Ireland at 141.1p a litre
- Northern Ireland is substantially more expensive than the next dearest at 140.5p a litre in south-east England
- The South East is also the most expensive for diesel, at 147.1p a litre
- Yorkshire and Humberside is the cheapest for diesel at 145.7p
More top news
A former police officer who lost both legs, fingers and parts of his nose after contracting septicaemia has spoken out about his ordeal.
The first commercial passenger flight between the USA and Cuba in more than 55 years has landed as relations continue to improve.
David Luiz has returned to former club Chelsea from PSG for a fee believed to be £30m