Since the beginning of the year, petrol has risen around 8p a litre and diesel has gone up 6.5p.
- The cheapest petrol can be found in northern England and in Yorkshire and Humberside, averaging around 139.3p a litre
- The most expensive area for petrol is Northern Ireland at 141.1p a litre
- Northern Ireland is substantially more expensive than the next dearest at 140.5p a litre in south-east England
- The South East is also the most expensive for diesel, at 147.1p a litre
- Yorkshire and Humberside is the cheapest for diesel at 145.7p
More top news
A 43rd generation direct descendant of the Prophet Muhammad, the Prince has vowed to clean up Fifa's act.
So-called legal highs are set to be banned en masse. But what are they, and why is this drastic move necessary?
The Swiss 79-year-old joined Fifa in 1975, with his reign as president starting in 1998. But who is he?