Since the beginning of the year, petrol has risen around 8p a litre and diesel has gone up 6.5p.
- The cheapest petrol can be found in northern England and in Yorkshire and Humberside, averaging around 139.3p a litre
- The most expensive area for petrol is Northern Ireland at 141.1p a litre
- Northern Ireland is substantially more expensive than the next dearest at 140.5p a litre in south-east England
- The South East is also the most expensive for diesel, at 147.1p a litre
- Yorkshire and Humberside is the cheapest for diesel at 145.7p
More top news
Nicola Sturgeon spoke of 'frustrations' as ministers met at Downing Street to discuss Brexit.
Parents of a teenage girl, who wants to reject her female identity, claim that the local authority are superceding their wishes.
Patchy rain to the south-east and northeastern coastline