Since the beginning of the year, petrol has risen around 8p a litre and diesel has gone up 6.5p.
- The cheapest petrol can be found in northern England and in Yorkshire and Humberside, averaging around 139.3p a litre
- The most expensive area for petrol is Northern Ireland at 141.1p a litre
- Northern Ireland is substantially more expensive than the next dearest at 140.5p a litre in south-east England
- The South East is also the most expensive for diesel, at 147.1p a litre
- Yorkshire and Humberside is the cheapest for diesel at 145.7p
More top news
The Rugby Football Union has ruled out any "hasty reaction" after England were knocked out of the Rugby World Cup by Australia.
A British mother was reportedly among the victims that died in the Oregon shooting.
President Obama has declared a state of emergency in South Carolina after severe storms caused heavy flooding.