Since the beginning of the year, petrol has risen around 8p a litre and diesel has gone up 6.5p.
- The cheapest petrol can be found in northern England and in Yorkshire and Humberside, averaging around 139.3p a litre
- The most expensive area for petrol is Northern Ireland at 141.1p a litre
- Northern Ireland is substantially more expensive than the next dearest at 140.5p a litre in south-east England
- The South East is also the most expensive for diesel, at 147.1p a litre
- Yorkshire and Humberside is the cheapest for diesel at 145.7p
More top news
A wet and chilly night for many, leading into a cloudy, rainy morning tomorrow. Expect some fog patches.
Angelina Jolie has spoken of how a war hero and Olympic athlete inspired her to embrace challenges at the UK premiere of her latest film.
As the government pushes for a cap on EU migrants, one businessman has called it 'nonsense'. So what happens if reform is not possible?