Mairead Philpott is continuing to give evidence in the Derby house fire trial. Yesterday she told the court:
- She had no part in lighting the fire and would never harm her children
- She started having extra-marital sex before Christmas; her husband Mick encouraged this
- She felt suicidal when her husband's girlfriend, Lisa Willis, left the family home
- She woke up to find the house engulfed in flames
- Hearing the news that five of her children perished in the fire felt "like my insides had been ripped out," she said
More top news
The minister's intervention will come a week after Trump decertified the landmark agreement claiming it was not in the US national interest.
Scientists suggest that in 30 years antibiotic resistance will likely kill more people globally than cancer and diabetes combined.
A mixed week ahead weather wise with milder conditions for many towards the weekend