Mairead Philpott is continuing to give evidence in the Derby house fire trial. Yesterday she told the court:
- She had no part in lighting the fire and would never harm her children
- She started having extra-marital sex before Christmas; her husband Mick encouraged this
- She felt suicidal when her husband's girlfriend, Lisa Willis, left the family home
- She woke up to find the house engulfed in flames
- Hearing the news that five of her children perished in the fire felt "like my insides had been ripped out," she said
More top news
Women are being urged to maintain a healthy weight during pregnancy to prevent diabetes, a charity has warned.
This is what we know so far about the young boy who was found washed up on Bodrum beach in Turkey.
Weather set to stay cool and cloudy tomorrow