Mairead Philpott is continuing to give evidence in the Derby house fire trial. Yesterday she told the court:
- She had no part in lighting the fire and would never harm her children
- She started having extra-marital sex before Christmas; her husband Mick encouraged this
- She felt suicidal when her husband's girlfriend, Lisa Willis, left the family home
- She woke up to find the house engulfed in flames
- Hearing the news that five of her children perished in the fire felt "like my insides had been ripped out," she said
More top news
Shouts of "we are not afraid" rang out across Barcelona as people gathered to pay tribute to those caught up in the deadly terror attacks.
Showers often confined to northwest Scotland - filtering further south at times.
A Spanish court has released photos of four suspects they are hunting over the terror attacks in Spain.