Mairead Philpott is continuing to give evidence in the Derby house fire trial. Yesterday she told the court:
- She had no part in lighting the fire and would never harm her children
- She started having extra-marital sex before Christmas; her husband Mick encouraged this
- She felt suicidal when her husband's girlfriend, Lisa Willis, left the family home
- She woke up to find the house engulfed in flames
- Hearing the news that five of her children perished in the fire felt "like my insides had been ripped out," she said
More top news
Harry Brust was first prescribed the drugs to treat a skin condition as a child - but it led to him becoming addicted to heroin.
Low pressure will keep the weather cloudy and wet for many areas overnight.
MPs defeat Labour amendment on 1% cap on annual rises after the Government earlier confirmed the policy would stay after several u-turns.