Mairead Philpott is continuing to give evidence in the Derby house fire trial. Yesterday she told the court:
- She had no part in lighting the fire and would never harm her children
- She started having extra-marital sex before Christmas; her husband Mick encouraged this
- She felt suicidal when her husband's girlfriend, Lisa Willis, left the family home
- She woke up to find the house engulfed in flames
- Hearing the news that five of her children perished in the fire felt "like my insides had been ripped out," she said
More top news
A police raid uncovered what is believed to be cocaine that had been stashed in nappies, and 40 cannabis plants.
The prince attended the rugby match in his role as patron of the Invictus Games Foundation, the official charity for this year's game.
The prime minister pitched her comments firmly towards unionists in her first campaign visit to Scotland ahead of the general election.