Mairead Philpott is continuing to give evidence in the Derby house fire trial. Yesterday she told the court:
- She had no part in lighting the fire and would never harm her children
- She started having extra-marital sex before Christmas; her husband Mick encouraged this
- She felt suicidal when her husband's girlfriend, Lisa Willis, left the family home
- She woke up to find the house engulfed in flames
- Hearing the news that five of her children perished in the fire felt "like my insides had been ripped out," she said
More top news
Two private citizens have already paid a "significant deposit" to take the week-long trip.
Slippy start tomorrow with frost & ice
The court will determine how much the UK government and travel firms knew about the risk of an attack on tourists holidaying in the area.