Mairead Philpott is continuing to give evidence in the Derby house fire trial. Yesterday she told the court:
- She had no part in lighting the fire and would never harm her children
- She started having extra-marital sex before Christmas; her husband Mick encouraged this
- She felt suicidal when her husband's girlfriend, Lisa Willis, left the family home
- She woke up to find the house engulfed in flames
- Hearing the news that five of her children perished in the fire felt "like my insides had been ripped out," she said
More top news
Rain this morning caught many of us out, however more to come as the day goes on.
Australia's first female PM Julia Gillard has told ITV News Wales about sexist barriers in politics and her affinity to her native Wales.
Princess Charlotte will have five godparents - two less than her brother Prince George. This is who the royal couple have chosen.