Mairead Philpott is continuing to give evidence in the Derby house fire trial. Yesterday she told the court:
- She had no part in lighting the fire and would never harm her children
- She started having extra-marital sex before Christmas; her husband Mick encouraged this
- She felt suicidal when her husband's girlfriend, Lisa Willis, left the family home
- She woke up to find the house engulfed in flames
- Hearing the news that five of her children perished in the fire felt "like my insides had been ripped out," she said
More top news
Gunmen have attacked the Intercontinental Hotel in Kabul with casualties feared.
The Grammy-winning singer posted a picture of the two on his Instagram saying the two got engaged right before the new year.
British Airways said it was taking the matter "extremely seriously" and is assisting police with their enquiries.