- New Employment Allowance will take the first £2,000 off the employer National Insurance bill of every company in the country
- Around 450,000 small businesses - one third of all employers - will pay no employer National Insurance at all after introduction of Employment Allowance in April next year
- Small firms will be given help through Government procurement budgets, growth vouchers and controls on regulators' charges
- The Capital Gains Tax holiday will be extended
- Corporation tax to be reduced by a further 1% to 20% in April 2015
- Small company and main rates of corporation tax merged at 20p
More top news
The polls have now closed, and the first result is expected in an hour.
Liverpool mounted another stirring comeback at Anfield, beating Villarreal 3-0 to reach the UEFA Europa League Final
The former BHS director has written to committee chairs, telling them to run their inquiries in a 'fair' and 'responsible' way.