- New Employment Allowance will take the first £2,000 off the employer National Insurance bill of every company in the country
- Around 450,000 small businesses - one third of all employers - will pay no employer National Insurance at all after introduction of Employment Allowance in April next year
- Small firms will be given help through Government procurement budgets, growth vouchers and controls on regulators' charges
- The Capital Gains Tax holiday will be extended
- Corporation tax to be reduced by a further 1% to 20% in April 2015
- Small company and main rates of corporation tax merged at 20p
More top news
The alleged hacking follows reports of similar attacks on other Democratic organisations, amid fears of state-sponsored hacking.
One lucky ticket holder based in the UK has won a cool £61 million jackpot in the EuroMillions lottery game.
A crowdfunding campaign has been set up to raise money needed for a legal battle to bring home Michael Sandford.