- New Employment Allowance will take the first £2,000 off the employer National Insurance bill of every company in the country
- Around 450,000 small businesses - one third of all employers - will pay no employer National Insurance at all after introduction of Employment Allowance in April next year
- Small firms will be given help through Government procurement budgets, growth vouchers and controls on regulators' charges
- The Capital Gains Tax holiday will be extended
- Corporation tax to be reduced by a further 1% to 20% in April 2015
- Small company and main rates of corporation tax merged at 20p
More top news
Tories take campaign to the factories of three businesses who publicly endorsed their economic plans.
The self-imposed deadline has passed and it's true that there has not as yet been any breakthroughs, but there are no breakdowns either.
Police investigating the murder of a student found in a burnt out car have released CCTV in a bid to piece together what led to her death