- New Employment Allowance will take the first £2,000 off the employer National Insurance bill of every company in the country
- Around 450,000 small businesses - one third of all employers - will pay no employer National Insurance at all after introduction of Employment Allowance in April next year
- Small firms will be given help through Government procurement budgets, growth vouchers and controls on regulators' charges
- The Capital Gains Tax holiday will be extended
- Corporation tax to be reduced by a further 1% to 20% in April 2015
- Small company and main rates of corporation tax merged at 20p
More top news
It comes after shadow chancellor John McDonnell made a surprise U-turn on the Tory budget vote which is due later today.
Georgia Williams could have been saved if police had not missed several chances to catch her killer, a review found.
Jennifer Connell complained the injury made it difficult for her to "hold a plate of hors d'ouerves" at a party recently.