- New Employment Allowance will take the first £2,000 off the employer National Insurance bill of every company in the country
- Around 450,000 small businesses - one third of all employers - will pay no employer National Insurance at all after introduction of Employment Allowance in April next year
- Small firms will be given help through Government procurement budgets, growth vouchers and controls on regulators' charges
- The Capital Gains Tax holiday will be extended
- Corporation tax to be reduced by a further 1% to 20% in April 2015
- Small company and main rates of corporation tax merged at 20p
More top news
Some 26% of online shoppers complained of poor delivery service.
A man thought to be the first person in the world to recover from complete severing of the spinal nerves is able to walk again after surgery
Salisbury has been named among the top 10 cities in the world to visit by travel guide Lonely Planet.