- New Employment Allowance will take the first £2,000 off the employer National Insurance bill of every company in the country
- Around 450,000 small businesses - one third of all employers - will pay no employer National Insurance at all after introduction of Employment Allowance in April next year
- Small firms will be given help through Government procurement budgets, growth vouchers and controls on regulators' charges
- The Capital Gains Tax holiday will be extended
- Corporation tax to be reduced by a further 1% to 20% in April 2015
- Small company and main rates of corporation tax merged at 20p
More top news
A cold front is sinking its way southwards tonight and bringing steady rainfall for some parts of the UK.
A Freedom of Information request revealed the cost of burying Raymond Morris which included a £15 floral tribute.
The international community is failing refugees from Iraq and Syria who have been displaced by Islamic State insurgents, says UN ambassador.