- New Employment Allowance will take the first £2,000 off the employer National Insurance bill of every company in the country
- Around 450,000 small businesses - one third of all employers - will pay no employer National Insurance at all after introduction of Employment Allowance in April next year
- Small firms will be given help through Government procurement budgets, growth vouchers and controls on regulators' charges
- The Capital Gains Tax holiday will be extended
- Corporation tax to be reduced by a further 1% to 20% in April 2015
- Small company and main rates of corporation tax merged at 20p
More top news
With the first aid supplies reaching Nepal, the relief effort in the country has begun following the devastating earthquake.
David Cameron is to put working people "front and centre" of his economic plan our economic plan" if the Conservatives win the election.
Nearly 38,000 runners will hope to complete Sunday's London Marathon making it the biggest event in its 35-year history.