- New Employment Allowance will take the first £2,000 off the employer National Insurance bill of every company in the country
- Around 450,000 small businesses - one third of all employers - will pay no employer National Insurance at all after introduction of Employment Allowance in April next year
- Small firms will be given help through Government procurement budgets, growth vouchers and controls on regulators' charges
- The Capital Gains Tax holiday will be extended
- Corporation tax to be reduced by a further 1% to 20% in April 2015
- Small company and main rates of corporation tax merged at 20p
More top news
A charity has warned of a "pressure cooker environment" in schools putting children's mental health and self-esteem in danger.
The twin brother of the police officer shot and blinded by gunman Raoul Moat says his family are still waiting for justice five years later.
The success of the No camp is mainly due to Tsipras convincing people a No vote will strengthen their hands in negotiations.