- New Employment Allowance will take the first £2,000 off the employer National Insurance bill of every company in the country
- Around 450,000 small businesses - one third of all employers - will pay no employer National Insurance at all after introduction of Employment Allowance in April next year
- Small firms will be given help through Government procurement budgets, growth vouchers and controls on regulators' charges
- The Capital Gains Tax holiday will be extended
- Corporation tax to be reduced by a further 1% to 20% in April 2015
- Small company and main rates of corporation tax merged at 20p
More top news
The man from Nottingham is accused of taking part in a raid on a convenience store in Innerleithen.
So today is Towel Day. It's been trending on Twitter, has its own Facebook page and website, and even Tim Peake has got in on the action.
An Australian man who kidnapped, drugged and raped a German backpacker has been jailed for nine years.