- New Employment Allowance will take the first £2,000 off the employer National Insurance bill of every company in the country
- Around 450,000 small businesses - one third of all employers - will pay no employer National Insurance at all after introduction of Employment Allowance in April next year
- Small firms will be given help through Government procurement budgets, growth vouchers and controls on regulators' charges
- The Capital Gains Tax holiday will be extended
- Corporation tax to be reduced by a further 1% to 20% in April 2015
- Small company and main rates of corporation tax merged at 20p
More top news
A couple from Tennessee got a wedding video with a difference when their dog filmed their "magical" day via a GoPro camera.
The Queen will return to Malta, where she once lived more than 60 years ago, tomorrow. Here is a look back on her time there.
After a quiet night, a fine, bright start tomorrow with the best of the sunshine through eastern counties.