- New Employment Allowance will take the first £2,000 off the employer National Insurance bill of every company in the country
- Around 450,000 small businesses - one third of all employers - will pay no employer National Insurance at all after introduction of Employment Allowance in April next year
- Small firms will be given help through Government procurement budgets, growth vouchers and controls on regulators' charges
- The Capital Gains Tax holiday will be extended
- Corporation tax to be reduced by a further 1% to 20% in April 2015
- Small company and main rates of corporation tax merged at 20p
More top news
Big companies will have to show that their supply chains do not use child slave labour or exploit people, David Cameron has announced.
Disneyland Paris is reportedly facing a pricing probe amid claims it charges British tourists more than its French customers.
Overworked GPs are becoming so tired they could be putting patient's safety at risk, the head of British general practitioners has warned.