In May 2010, human rights activists boarded six ships in an attempt to breach Israel's blockade of the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip to distribute aid.
- The flotilla of ships was boarded around 80 miles from Israel's coast
- Israeli commandos boarded Turkish ship MV Mavi Mara and met with resistance
- Nine Turkish activists died during the raid
- The incident severely harmed ties between the once-close allies
- Turkey withdrew its ambassador from Israel and scaled back diplomatic ties
More top news
Solicitors acting for 20 of the families said they were "appalled to see the shambles in South Yorkshire Police" following the inquest.
The two men are accused of meeting with Mohamed Abrini and giving him money.
Two young women who developed blood clots linked to taking the combined contraceptive pill tell ITV News their stories.