In May 2010, human rights activists boarded six ships in an attempt to breach Israel's blockade of the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip to distribute aid.
- The flotilla of ships was boarded around 80 miles from Israel's coast
- Israeli commandos boarded Turkish ship MV Mavi Mara and met with resistance
- Nine Turkish activists died during the raid
- The incident severely harmed ties between the once-close allies
- Turkey withdrew its ambassador from Israel and scaled back diplomatic ties
More top news
The bill is President Trump's first attempt at passing a big legislative piece through Congress.
Settled and sunny for most tomorrow, a little more cloudy on Sunday.
Residents from a town in East Sussex where the Westminster attacker once lived have described him as "intimidating" and "unpleasant".