In May 2010, human rights activists boarded six ships in an attempt to breach Israel's blockade of the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip to distribute aid.
- The flotilla of ships was boarded around 80 miles from Israel's coast
- Israeli commandos boarded Turkish ship MV Mavi Mara and met with resistance
- Nine Turkish activists died during the raid
- The incident severely harmed ties between the once-close allies
- Turkey withdrew its ambassador from Israel and scaled back diplomatic ties
More top news
Students will be able to secure a degree within two years instead of three but the cost could be as much as £13,500 a year.
The party know their breakthrough in the North of England may be a longer-term project than originally thought.
The number of dead includes 35 civilians, according to reports.