In May 2010, human rights activists boarded six ships in an attempt to breach Israel's blockade of the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip to distribute aid.
- The flotilla of ships was boarded around 80 miles from Israel's coast
- Israeli commandos boarded Turkish ship MV Mavi Mara and met with resistance
- Nine Turkish activists died during the raid
- The incident severely harmed ties between the once-close allies
- Turkey withdrew its ambassador from Israel and scaled back diplomatic ties
More top news
Police were called to an address in Carlisle on Friday night but the eight-month-old died later in hospital.
Jamie Vardy scored for a record-breaking eleventh game in a row as Leicester were held 1-1 at home to Manchester United
Gales near coasts and on hills.