In May 2010, human rights activists boarded six ships in an attempt to breach Israel's blockade of the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip to distribute aid.
- The flotilla of ships was boarded around 80 miles from Israel's coast
- Israeli commandos boarded Turkish ship MV Mavi Mara and met with resistance
- Nine Turkish activists died during the raid
- The incident severely harmed ties between the once-close allies
- Turkey withdrew its ambassador from Israel and scaled back diplomatic ties
More top news
Peterborough United has filmed a spoof video of the John Lewis Christmas advert, using a local boy and the club's rabbit mascot.
After all the consumerism of Black Friday news a new charitable campaign online hopes to get people back into the spirit of Christmas.
Tributes are being paid to two young men from Plymouth who died after apparently taking white heroin by mistake in Amsterdam.