In May 2010, human rights activists boarded six ships in an attempt to breach Israel's blockade of the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip to distribute aid.
- The flotilla of ships was boarded around 80 miles from Israel's coast
- Israeli commandos boarded Turkish ship MV Mavi Mara and met with resistance
- Nine Turkish activists died during the raid
- The incident severely harmed ties between the once-close allies
- Turkey withdrew its ambassador from Israel and scaled back diplomatic ties
More top news
Harry Brust was first prescribed the drugs to treat a skin condition as a child - but it led to him becoming addicted to heroin.
Low pressure will keep the weather cloudy and wet for many areas overnight.
MPs defeat Labour amendment on 1% cap on annual rises after the Government earlier confirmed the policy would stay after u-turns.