In May 2010, human rights activists boarded six ships in an attempt to breach Israel's blockade of the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip to distribute aid.
- The flotilla of ships was boarded around 80 miles from Israel's coast
- Israeli commandos boarded Turkish ship MV Mavi Mara and met with resistance
- Nine Turkish activists died during the raid
- The incident severely harmed ties between the once-close allies
- Turkey withdrew its ambassador from Israel and scaled back diplomatic ties
More top news
The video, obtained by ITV News, shows scores of migrants desperately trying to board lorries in a restricted area within the tunnel.
Ex-Spitfire pilot Allan Scott, 94, said he was told off by the Queen when he first met her in 1943 when she was just 16.
Last minute preparations are going on at the Church of St Mary Magdalene where Princess Charlotte will be christened.