In May 2010, human rights activists boarded six ships in an attempt to breach Israel's blockade of the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip to distribute aid.
- The flotilla of ships was boarded around 80 miles from Israel's coast
- Israeli commandos boarded Turkish ship MV Mavi Mara and met with resistance
- Nine Turkish activists died during the raid
- The incident severely harmed ties between the once-close allies
- Turkey withdrew its ambassador from Israel and scaled back diplomatic ties
More top news
The Duchess will carry out her first engagement as Honorary Air Commandant of the Air Cadets after assuming the role in December.
Stars will entertain an audience of more than 100 million as they take to the Super Bowl half-time stage.
Jeremy Hunt is to announce a £4.2 billion investment to bring the NHS into the digital age.