In May 2010, human rights activists boarded six ships in an attempt to breach Israel's blockade of the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip to distribute aid.
- The flotilla of ships was boarded around 80 miles from Israel's coast
- Israeli commandos boarded Turkish ship MV Mavi Mara and met with resistance
- Nine Turkish activists died during the raid
- The incident severely harmed ties between the once-close allies
- Turkey withdrew its ambassador from Israel and scaled back diplomatic ties
More top news
ITV News took to a gun range in Maryland to find out if those that voted to “Make America Great Again” still think they voted correctly.
Initial indications were that the test on Friday was unsuccessful, according the a US government source who spoke to Reuters.
Southerly winds will bring warmer temperatures this weekend. Rain arriving on Sunday.