In May 2010, human rights activists boarded six ships in an attempt to breach Israel's blockade of the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip to distribute aid.
- The flotilla of ships was boarded around 80 miles from Israel's coast
- Israeli commandos boarded Turkish ship MV Mavi Mara and met with resistance
- Nine Turkish activists died during the raid
- The incident severely harmed ties between the once-close allies
- Turkey withdrew its ambassador from Israel and scaled back diplomatic ties
More top news
Scientists concluded 12.5% of cardiovascular deaths could be avoided if more Britons changed their diets.
Chelsea Clinton has brushed off Donald Trump's threat to bring up her father's infidelities in a recent interview.
Sir Tom will be joined on the panel by Oscar-winning actress and singer Jennifer Hudson and rock star Gavin Rossdale.