In May 2010, human rights activists boarded six ships in an attempt to breach Israel's blockade of the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip to distribute aid.
- The flotilla of ships was boarded around 80 miles from Israel's coast
- Israeli commandos boarded Turkish ship MV Mavi Mara and met with resistance
- Nine Turkish activists died during the raid
- The incident severely harmed ties between the once-close allies
- Turkey withdrew its ambassador from Israel and scaled back diplomatic ties
More top news
Tens of thousands of people are expected to join demonstrations on Saturday in cities around the world in support of women's rights.
Adama Burrow welcomed people to 'the new Gambia' after his predecessor Yahya Jammeh finally ceded defeat in the presidential election.
President Trump's administration have reinstated a likeness of Winston Churchill to the White House's most famous room.