Nestle have also recalled Kit Kat Chunky Collection Giant Eggs, as well as four varieties of Kit Chunky bars after pieces of plastic were discovered in the chocolate.
Nestle advised consumers not to eat the products and return them unopened for a full refund.
A spokesman said: "The safety and quality of our products are non-negotiable priorities for the company.
"We sincerely apologise to our consumers for any inconvenience caused by this voluntary recall."
The affected chocolate treats are:
- Kit Kat Chunky Peanut Butter (48g) with a best before date range of September 2013 to February 2014.
- Kit Kat Chunky Hazelnut (48g) with a best before date range of September to October 2013.
- Kit Kat Chunky Choc Fudge (48g) with a best before date range of September to October 2013.
- Kit Kat Chunky Caramel (48g) with a best before date range of June to July 2013.
- Kit Kat Chunky Hazelnut Multipack with a best before date range September to December 2013.
- Kit Kat Chunky Collection Giant Egg with a best before date of July 2013.
More top news
The party leader said her MPs may be in a position to act as deal makers - and they would refuse to allow an exit from the EU.
Oliver Healey said he set up the page before the referendum and it has now been "hijacked" by Remain backers.
Another unsettled day ahead for most.