Thames Valley Police is continuing to investigate the unexplained death of 67-year-old Russian tycoon Boris Berezovsky.
Thames Valley Police have released a detailed account of the events after Mr Berezovsky was found dead at 3.23pm on Saturday in Ascot, Berkshire.
Crime Officers are currently inside the property carrying out a full forensic examination of the scene.
- An employee of Mr Berezovsky gave an account that he called the ambulance service on Saturday after being concerned for Mr Berezovsky's welfare.
- The employee had not seen him since around 10:30pm on Friday night.
- On Saturday, the employee forced open his bathroom door, which was locked from the inside, and discovered the body of Mr Berezovsky on the floor.
- A paramedic declared him dead at the scene.
- The employee was the only other person in the house when the body was discovered.
- While the paramedic was on scene members of Mr Berezovsky’s family arrived at the property.
- Chemical specialists confirmed that the scene was safe and clear to work in after the paramedic's health and safety device, the personal electronic dosimeter (PED), was triggered as they left the property.
How Boris Berezovsky died is still being investigated, although his Berkshire mansion has been declared safe by radiation experts.
Russian oligarch Boris Berezovsky has died at the age of 67.