- Italian law cannot compel Amanda Knox to return from the US for the new trial
- The court could declare her in contempt, but that carries no additional penalties
- It is unclear what will happen if she is convicted in a new appeals trial, but Italy can seek her extradition
- It would then be up to the United States to decide if it honors the request
- US and Italian authorities could also come to a deal that would keep Knox in the United States
More top news
The promotional video features a 'Game of Thrones' soundtrack and a range of landmarks but fails to show parts of the city destroyed by war.
Sam Hemming was just moments from death as doctors prepared to switch off her life support, but she was saved when her toe twitched.
The 25-year-old was rushed to Queen Elizabeth University Hospital after being stretchered from the ring during a British title eliminator.