The Serious Organised Crime Agency have said their investigation into the criminal activities of Philip Baron, dubbed Operation Beath, has "completely dismantled several high-level organised crime groups".
The following evidence has been collected:
- £800,000 seized on streets of the UK
- £10,297,523 evidence cash collected in the UK
- 1,900kg cocaine, seized in South America
- 71kg of cocaine, seized in the UK and Spain
- 8,900kg cannabis, seized in the UK and Spain
- 51 tonnes of cannabis imported into the UK
- 1.2 tonnes of cocaine imported into the UK
More top news
Citigroup staff were notified of the bank’s plans to bulk up the Frankfurt office last summer.
The company unveiled its Project Debater in a demonstration of its artificial intelligence project in San Francisco.
His plan was uncovered by an MI5 operative, who posed as a senior IS official in Syria, the Old Bailey heard.