The Serious Organised Crime Agency have said their investigation into the criminal activities of Philip Baron, dubbed Operation Beath, has "completely dismantled several high-level organised crime groups".
The following evidence has been collected:
- £800,000 seized on streets of the UK
- £10,297,523 evidence cash collected in the UK
- 1,900kg cocaine, seized in South America
- 71kg of cocaine, seized in the UK and Spain
- 8,900kg cannabis, seized in the UK and Spain
- 51 tonnes of cannabis imported into the UK
- 1.2 tonnes of cocaine imported into the UK
More top news
After a deluge of persistent rain across much of England and Wales yesterday, a big improvement today
Households in parts of Greater Manchester have been told to boil their water after a fault at a treatment works.
The Foreign Secretary sidestepped his recent criticism of Saudi Arabia and spoke of the UK's "friendship" with the country on Riyadh visit.