The Serious Organised Crime Agency have said their investigation into the criminal activities of Philip Baron, dubbed Operation Beath, has "completely dismantled several high-level organised crime groups".
The following evidence has been collected:
- £800,000 seized on streets of the UK
- £10,297,523 evidence cash collected in the UK
- 1,900kg cocaine, seized in South America
- 71kg of cocaine, seized in the UK and Spain
- 8,900kg cannabis, seized in the UK and Spain
- 51 tonnes of cannabis imported into the UK
- 1.2 tonnes of cocaine imported into the UK
More top news
Nick Clegg will attempt to win over the female electorate when he kicks off the Liberal Democrats' general election campaign later today.
Up to £140 billion of savings could be released when over 55-year-olds are allowed to cash in their pension pots from April 6th.
The party's plans include a £2.5 billion Time to Care fund for the NHS, capping rail fare increases and 3,000 more midwives.