The Serious Organised Crime Agency have said their investigation into the criminal activities of Philip Baron, dubbed Operation Beath, has "completely dismantled several high-level organised crime groups".
The following evidence has been collected:
- £800,000 seized on streets of the UK
- £10,297,523 evidence cash collected in the UK
- 1,900kg cocaine, seized in South America
- 71kg of cocaine, seized in the UK and Spain
- 8,900kg cannabis, seized in the UK and Spain
- 51 tonnes of cannabis imported into the UK
- 1.2 tonnes of cocaine imported into the UK
More top news
Square, the payment service which enables small businesses to take card and contactless payments, has launched in the UK.
The bodies of two UN experts and an interpreter have been found in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, two weeks after they disappeared.
Here are the key moments that will take place on the day Article 50 is triggered and the UK begins the formal process of leaving the EU.