The Serious Organised Crime Agency have said their investigation into the criminal activities of Philip Baron, dubbed Operation Beath, has "completely dismantled several high-level organised crime groups".
The following evidence has been collected:
- £800,000 seized on streets of the UK
- £10,297,523 evidence cash collected in the UK
- 1,900kg cocaine, seized in South America
- 71kg of cocaine, seized in the UK and Spain
- 8,900kg cannabis, seized in the UK and Spain
- 51 tonnes of cannabis imported into the UK
- 1.2 tonnes of cocaine imported into the UK
More top news
An Irish man has become an unwitting internet star after his Facebook profile picture was photoshopped dozens of times.
Stranded refugees and migrants clashed with police after young Moroccan man accidentally electrocuted himself
The flame-haired royal is an accomplished polo player but that didn't stop him taking a tumble not once, but twice, during the game.