The Serious Organised Crime Agency have said their investigation into the criminal activities of Philip Baron, dubbed Operation Beath, has "completely dismantled several high-level organised crime groups".
The following evidence has been collected:
- £800,000 seized on streets of the UK
- £10,297,523 evidence cash collected in the UK
- 1,900kg cocaine, seized in South America
- 71kg of cocaine, seized in the UK and Spain
- 8,900kg cannabis, seized in the UK and Spain
- 51 tonnes of cannabis imported into the UK
- 1.2 tonnes of cocaine imported into the UK
More top news
Tony Blair has said Leave campaigners are focusing on immigration "because they've lost comprehensively the debate on the economy".
NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones has been shot dead after breaking into an apartment he believed to be his girlfriend's, according to police.
Nineteen people have been rescued from the English Channel after the inflatable boat they were in started taking on water.