The Serious Organised Crime Agency have said their investigation into the criminal activities of Philip Baron, dubbed Operation Beath, has "completely dismantled several high-level organised crime groups".
The following evidence has been collected:
- £800,000 seized on streets of the UK
- £10,297,523 evidence cash collected in the UK
- 1,900kg cocaine, seized in South America
- 71kg of cocaine, seized in the UK and Spain
- 8,900kg cannabis, seized in the UK and Spain
- 51 tonnes of cannabis imported into the UK
- 1.2 tonnes of cocaine imported into the UK
More top news
Brussels' Zaventem Airport departure hall has reopened to the public, 40 days after twin suicide attacks killed 16 people.
A 21-year-old man accused of planning to travel to Syria and engage in "violent jihad" has appeared in court.
An Australian entrepreneur has publicly identified himself as the inventor of the digital currency Bitcoin.