The Serious Organised Crime Agency have said their investigation into the criminal activities of Philip Baron, dubbed Operation Beath, has "completely dismantled several high-level organised crime groups".
The following evidence has been collected:
- £800,000 seized on streets of the UK
- £10,297,523 evidence cash collected in the UK
- 1,900kg cocaine, seized in South America
- 71kg of cocaine, seized in the UK and Spain
- 8,900kg cannabis, seized in the UK and Spain
- 51 tonnes of cannabis imported into the UK
- 1.2 tonnes of cocaine imported into the UK
More top news
An incredible £5m has been raised in support of the survivors and families of victims injured or killed in the Manchester bomb attack.
Fourteen heroin overdoses have been reported in the north east of England in just 24 hours, police have said - including one death.
Mourners released balloon in tribute to the 19-year-old student and her stepfather who were killed in the Manchester attack.