The Serious Organised Crime Agency have said their investigation into the criminal activities of Philip Baron, dubbed Operation Beath, has "completely dismantled several high-level organised crime groups".
The following evidence has been collected:
- £800,000 seized on streets of the UK
- £10,297,523 evidence cash collected in the UK
- 1,900kg cocaine, seized in South America
- 71kg of cocaine, seized in the UK and Spain
- 8,900kg cannabis, seized in the UK and Spain
- 51 tonnes of cannabis imported into the UK
- 1.2 tonnes of cocaine imported into the UK
More top news
Experts have warned that Ash dieback's impact on millions of trees could have serious consequences for the landscape and wildlife.
White House officials said that the US intelligence community has confirmed the death of Afghan Taliban leader Mullah Omar.
Jamie Oliver and health experts have been asked to help the Government in tackling the problem of obesity in primary school children.