The Serious Organised Crime Agency have said their investigation into the criminal activities of Philip Baron, dubbed Operation Beath, has "completely dismantled several high-level organised crime groups".
The following evidence has been collected:
- £800,000 seized on streets of the UK
- £10,297,523 evidence cash collected in the UK
- 1,900kg cocaine, seized in South America
- 71kg of cocaine, seized in the UK and Spain
- 8,900kg cannabis, seized in the UK and Spain
- 51 tonnes of cannabis imported into the UK
- 1.2 tonnes of cocaine imported into the UK
More top news
The Bad Seeds singer said his shows in Tel Aviv are a way of standing up to an anti-Israel boycott campaign that seeks to 'bully musicians'.
The rambling speech came just hours after the country's ruling party voted to sack Mr Mugabe as their leader.
A post-mortem examination 'has not identified any injuries to suggest any other person was involved', Dorset police said.