The Serious Organised Crime Agency have said their investigation into the criminal activities of Philip Baron, dubbed Operation Beath, has "completely dismantled several high-level organised crime groups".
The following evidence has been collected:
- £800,000 seized on streets of the UK
- £10,297,523 evidence cash collected in the UK
- 1,900kg cocaine, seized in South America
- 71kg of cocaine, seized in the UK and Spain
- 8,900kg cannabis, seized in the UK and Spain
- 51 tonnes of cannabis imported into the UK
- 1.2 tonnes of cocaine imported into the UK
More top news
A report shows many children are leaving themselves open to online predators by failing to set their social media profiles to private.
Police officers made the grim discovery after being directed to a flat in Cannon Street by a man who claimed he had killed a man.
Anti-austerity campaigners say it proves cuts have gone too far "when even David Cameron’s mum has had enough".