The Serious Organised Crime Agency have said their investigation into the criminal activities of Philip Baron, dubbed Operation Beath, has "completely dismantled several high-level organised crime groups".
The following evidence has been collected:
- £800,000 seized on streets of the UK
- £10,297,523 evidence cash collected in the UK
- 1,900kg cocaine, seized in South America
- 71kg of cocaine, seized in the UK and Spain
- 8,900kg cannabis, seized in the UK and Spain
- 51 tonnes of cannabis imported into the UK
- 1.2 tonnes of cocaine imported into the UK
More top news
Lord Owen warned that Britain risks being "pushed over a cliff" if independent trade agreements aren't agreed before EU exit.
Belgian politicians ended a political deadlock over a free trade deal between the EU and Canada.
James Bond would not make it through the recruitment process as he lacks a strong ethical core.