The Serious Organised Crime Agency have said their investigation into the criminal activities of Philip Baron, dubbed Operation Beath, has "completely dismantled several high-level organised crime groups".
The following evidence has been collected:
- £800,000 seized on streets of the UK
- £10,297,523 evidence cash collected in the UK
- 1,900kg cocaine, seized in South America
- 71kg of cocaine, seized in the UK and Spain
- 8,900kg cannabis, seized in the UK and Spain
- 51 tonnes of cannabis imported into the UK
- 1.2 tonnes of cocaine imported into the UK
More top news
The former Friends star will front the popular BBC Two motoring show when it returns in 2017.
Viewers praised the "brave" TOWIE star after she opted to have the hook pulled out on Bear Gryll's The Island rather than in hospital.
Labour is to announce it will ban fracking if it wins the next general election.