The Serious Organised Crime Agency have said their investigation into the criminal activities of Philip Baron, dubbed Operation Beath, has "completely dismantled several high-level organised crime groups".
The following evidence has been collected:
- £800,000 seized on streets of the UK
- £10,297,523 evidence cash collected in the UK
- 1,900kg cocaine, seized in South America
- 71kg of cocaine, seized in the UK and Spain
- 8,900kg cannabis, seized in the UK and Spain
- 51 tonnes of cannabis imported into the UK
- 1.2 tonnes of cocaine imported into the UK
More top news
'Vote Leave' - a cross-party campaign calling for Britain to leave the European Union in the forthcoming referendum - has been launched.
Sir Bruce Forsyth had to be rushed to hospital after a fall at his home.
Figures show seal shooting is on the decline but 51 licences were granted this year permitting the cull of more than 850 marine mammals.