The Serious Organised Crime Agency have said their investigation into the criminal activities of Philip Baron, dubbed Operation Beath, has "completely dismantled several high-level organised crime groups".
The following evidence has been collected:
- £800,000 seized on streets of the UK
- £10,297,523 evidence cash collected in the UK
- 1,900kg cocaine, seized in South America
- 71kg of cocaine, seized in the UK and Spain
- 8,900kg cannabis, seized in the UK and Spain
- 51 tonnes of cannabis imported into the UK
- 1.2 tonnes of cocaine imported into the UK
More top news
A band of rain will approach from the west today and threatens to be heavy at times.
Drugs mule Melissa Reid was caught smuggling £1.5 million of cocaine out of Peru so she could "boast about it" to friends in Ibiza.
A couple have taken a step closer to bringing a child born in India via surrogacy to their home in the UK.