The Serious Organised Crime Agency have said their investigation into the criminal activities of Philip Baron, dubbed Operation Beath, has "completely dismantled several high-level organised crime groups".
The following evidence has been collected:
- £800,000 seized on streets of the UK
- £10,297,523 evidence cash collected in the UK
- 1,900kg cocaine, seized in South America
- 71kg of cocaine, seized in the UK and Spain
- 8,900kg cannabis, seized in the UK and Spain
- 51 tonnes of cannabis imported into the UK
- 1.2 tonnes of cocaine imported into the UK
More top news
Cloud will be theme of today.
James Corden's hit sketch starring the likes of Michelle Obama and Adele has been bought by Apple for an exclusive 16-part series.
The chief executive of McDonalds UK tells me 1,250 British restaurants will be overhauled in a £600m investment quickened by the Leave vote.