The Serious Organised Crime Agency have said their investigation into the criminal activities of Philip Baron, dubbed Operation Beath, has "completely dismantled several high-level organised crime groups".
The following evidence has been collected:
- £800,000 seized on streets of the UK
- £10,297,523 evidence cash collected in the UK
- 1,900kg cocaine, seized in South America
- 71kg of cocaine, seized in the UK and Spain
- 8,900kg cannabis, seized in the UK and Spain
- 51 tonnes of cannabis imported into the UK
- 1.2 tonnes of cocaine imported into the UK
More top news
More than seven million people in their 30s and 40s will lose out by £10,000 each under plans to increase the state pension age to 68.
The Duke of Cambridge reveals he often talks to Prince George and Princess Charlotte about their other grandmother.
The Queen was so “deeply concerned” about Diana as her marriage to Prince Charles unravelled she asked a close friend to check on her.