Nearly every planned new franchise date has been put back under changes to the system:
- On the West Coast, Virgin originally agreed to carry on running the line until November 2014. However, the Government says the new franchise won't start until April 2017
- The Great Western franchise due to end in October this year, won't start until July 2016
- Northern franchise, due to end in April 2014, won't begin until February 2016
- South Eastern franchise, due to end in April 2014 won't start until June 2018
- Essex Thameside, where the franchise ends in May this year won't begin until September 2014
More top news
More than 70 firefighters were called to the blaze in the early hours of Friday morning.
UK consumers are willing to pay for more environmentally friendly packaging, but many remain confused as to which items can be recycled.
It looks like another very warm day, with a maximum temperature close to 27 Celsius (81F).