Two pensioners have been taken to hospital after an explosion "totally destroyed" their house, reports STV.
A 74 year old woman and a 77-year-old man were hospitalised after emergency services were called to Murdinston Avenue in Callander, Stirling just before 6am.
It is thought that a gas leak caused the explosion.
More top news
A federal court said there was no harm in allowing a recount of Wisconsin's presidential vote.
The presenter and football star have become the seventh and eighth celebrities to be eliminated from I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!
Not as cold as recent nights - any frost will be confined to parts of Scotland and East Anglia where temperatures will just below freezing.