Two pensioners were taken to hospital this morning after an explosion "totally destroyed" their house.
Marianne Cunningham, 74, was taken to Forth Valley Royal Infirmary with minor injuries before later being discharged.
Robin Cunningham, 77, was airlifted to Glasgow Royal Infirmary by helicopter, where he remains in a stable condition.
It is thought that a gas leak caused the explosion.
More top news
ComRes polling agency chairman says the next 100 days will be be gruelling in the most uncertain General Election that anyone can remember.
Pictures taken 70 years after the liberation of the Nazis' Auschwitz death camp echo the horrors of its Holocaust past.
Some 60 years after the brutal post-war communist regime 'disappeared' dissidents, the secrets of Poland's unmarked mass graves are exposed.