People in Cyprus will be able to visit their banks on Thursday for the first time in two weeks but restrictions have been introduced on what they are able to do.
These are reported to be:
- Cash withdrawals from banks will be limited to €300 a day
- Cashing of cheques have been banned
- Businesses are barred from transferring money abroad unless they can show it is for imports
- People leaving the island can take no more than €3,000 in notes
- Limit of €5,000 per month on use of credit cards abroad
- Families with members studying abroad cannot send more than €10,000 a term to relatives
More top news
The north Yorkshire town of Tadcaster was divided since the historic bridge was damaged by floods at Christmas.
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has vowed to regain control of the entire country but warned it could "take a long time".
How to find out which machines are affected and what to do if yours is one of them.