People in Cyprus will be able to visit their banks on Thursday for the first time in two weeks but restrictions have been introduced on what they are able to do.
These are reported to be:
- Cash withdrawals from banks will be limited to €300 a day
- Cashing of cheques have been banned
- Businesses are barred from transferring money abroad unless they can show it is for imports
- People leaving the island can take no more than €3,000 in notes
- Limit of €5,000 per month on use of credit cards abroad
- Families with members studying abroad cannot send more than €10,000 a term to relatives
More top news
The youngest royal will make her second public appearance later this afternoon when she is baptised in Norfolk.
Jayln Rippy died and her mother and brother were seriously injured by the fish, which can grow up to eight feet long.
European nations are collectively consuming more fish than its waters can provide, according to a new study.