People in Cyprus will be able to visit their banks on Thursday for the first time in two weeks but restrictions have been introduced on what they are able to do.
These are reported to be:
- Cash withdrawals from banks will be limited to €300 a day
- Cashing of cheques have been banned
- Businesses are barred from transferring money abroad unless they can show it is for imports
- People leaving the island can take no more than €3,000 in notes
- Limit of €5,000 per month on use of credit cards abroad
- Families with members studying abroad cannot send more than €10,000 a term to relatives
More top news
One story dominates Thursday's front pages with some newspapers printing emotive pleas to voters to keep the United Kingdom as one.
After a mild start temperatures should pick up, with the south of England seeing highs of 26C.
In Edinburgh tonight you can hear it and feel it. The buzz, the banter of the day and the thrilling sense something big is coming tomorrow.