People in Cyprus will be able to visit their banks on Thursday for the first time in two weeks but restrictions have been introduced on what they are able to do.
These are reported to be:
- Cash withdrawals from banks will be limited to €300 a day
- Cashing of cheques have been banned
- Businesses are barred from transferring money abroad unless they can show it is for imports
- People leaving the island can take no more than €3,000 in notes
- Limit of €5,000 per month on use of credit cards abroad
- Families with members studying abroad cannot send more than €10,000 a term to relatives
More top news
A woman who attempted to get her idol's full pout was left with hugely swollen lips when her plan went horribly wrong.
All would-be MPs should be forced to tell voters what paid jobs they have and whether they would keep them if elected, Lord Bew has said.
A Para who won the Victoria Cross gave up his military history studies just weeks into the course as he wanted to be a part of it instead.