People in Cyprus will be able to visit their banks on Thursday for the first time in two weeks but restrictions have been introduced on what they are able to do.
These are reported to be:
- Cash withdrawals from banks will be limited to €300 a day
- Cashing of cheques have been banned
- Businesses are barred from transferring money abroad unless they can show it is for imports
- People leaving the island can take no more than €3,000 in notes
- Limit of €5,000 per month on use of credit cards abroad
- Families with members studying abroad cannot send more than €10,000 a term to relatives
More top news
Khan said sorry for using the racial slur 'Uncle Toms' during a television interview in 2009.
David Cameron says the UK will hold talks with Save the Children about what more it can do for Syrian refugee children.
Rapper 50 Cent makes public apology to airport worker he accused of being "high" on drugs after finding out the teenage janitor is autistic.