People in Cyprus will be able to visit their banks on Thursday for the first time in two weeks but restrictions have been introduced on what they are able to do.
These are reported to be:
- Cash withdrawals from banks will be limited to €300 a day
- Cashing of cheques have been banned
- Businesses are barred from transferring money abroad unless they can show it is for imports
- People leaving the island can take no more than €3,000 in notes
- Limit of €5,000 per month on use of credit cards abroad
- Families with members studying abroad cannot send more than €10,000 a term to relatives
More top news
The tin needed for a Mary Berry dish and the rules of mouse racing were among questions council call centres dealt with in the past year.
Scientists believe they have invented an ice cream that will melt slower in the sun.
There were shocks, tears and skimpy outfits at the star-studded MTV Video Music Awards in LA.