People in Cyprus will be able to visit their banks on Thursday for the first time in two weeks but restrictions have been introduced on what they are able to do.
These are reported to be:
- Cash withdrawals from banks will be limited to €300 a day
- Cashing of cheques have been banned
- Businesses are barred from transferring money abroad unless they can show it is for imports
- People leaving the island can take no more than €3,000 in notes
- Limit of €5,000 per month on use of credit cards abroad
- Families with members studying abroad cannot send more than €10,000 a term to relatives
More top news
Fans can finally have their first look at Jared Leto's incarnation of the classic villain in 2016's Suicide Squad
Labour is promising to reverse the Conservative policy of privatisation in the NHS which it claims is creating longer waiting times.
The Queen and senior members of the monarchy will attend services around the world to commemorate the centenary of the battle of Gallipoli.