People in Cyprus will be able to visit their banks on Thursday for the first time in two weeks but restrictions have been introduced on what they are able to do.
These are reported to be:
- Cash withdrawals from banks will be limited to €300 a day
- Cashing of cheques have been banned
- Businesses are barred from transferring money abroad unless they can show it is for imports
- People leaving the island can take no more than €3,000 in notes
- Limit of €5,000 per month on use of credit cards abroad
- Families with members studying abroad cannot send more than €10,000 a term to relatives
More top news
Sue and Alex Tatham are still together after meeting on the show 27 years ago and now have two children.
Blind Date featured several pre-celebrity personalities who appeared on the show before they became famous: Here's our pick of them...
French data shows that 70 per cent of those 'processed' leave the port within four months, but it is unclear where they end up.