The IPCC will today publish its report into Sir Norman Bettison following an investigation into whether he supplied misleading information after the Hillsborough tragedy.
- Bettison was a chief inspector with South Yorkshire Police at the time of the disaster
- A spectator at the match, he was involved in the police investigation into what happened
- He resigned from West Yorkshire Police in October amid controversy over his handling of the aftermath of the tragedy
- Sir Norman was referred to the IPCC last year following allegations he "concocted a false story of what happened"
- He has always strenuously denied any wrongdoing
More top news
Officers said the girls were approached during separate incidents earlier this week in south London - possibly by the same suspect.
Ofcom is proposing automatic compensation for poor broadband or landline service - but what could you be eligible for?
The former girl scout became lost on a road trip on the outskirt of the Grand Canyon with no map or phone signal.