The IPCC will today publish its report into Sir Norman Bettison following an investigation into whether he supplied misleading information after the Hillsborough tragedy.
- Bettison was a chief inspector with South Yorkshire Police at the time of the disaster
- A spectator at the match, he was involved in the police investigation into what happened
- He resigned from West Yorkshire Police in October amid controversy over his handling of the aftermath of the tragedy
- Sir Norman was referred to the IPCC last year following allegations he "concocted a false story of what happened"
- He has always strenuously denied any wrongdoing
More top news
Andre Luzganov, who shot dramatic video of the attack the weekend, told ITV News his family has left and will not be returning to Mariupol.
A call operator at NHS 111, which was designed to relieve pressure on emergency services, tells ITV News the system is struggling to cope.
Shell chief executive Ben Van Beurden says the full effect of oil price slump is yet to be felt. In the meantime tough decisions lie ahead.