The IPCC will today publish its report into Sir Norman Bettison following an investigation into whether he supplied misleading information after the Hillsborough tragedy.
- Bettison was a chief inspector with South Yorkshire Police at the time of the disaster
- A spectator at the match, he was involved in the police investigation into what happened
- He resigned from West Yorkshire Police in October amid controversy over his handling of the aftermath of the tragedy
- Sir Norman was referred to the IPCC last year following allegations he "concocted a false story of what happened"
- He has always strenuously denied any wrongdoing
More top news
A fraudster who pretended to be in a coma for two years was caught by police going on shopping trips and holidays with his family.
Actress Renee Zellweger said she looks different because she is now living a "happy and more fulfilling life".
Team member Richard Pryor said nobody had been injured during the team's practices, though "quite a bit of damage" has been done to the pub.