The IPCC will today publish its report into Sir Norman Bettison following an investigation into whether he supplied misleading information after the Hillsborough tragedy.
- Bettison was a chief inspector with South Yorkshire Police at the time of the disaster
- A spectator at the match, he was involved in the police investigation into what happened
- He resigned from West Yorkshire Police in October amid controversy over his handling of the aftermath of the tragedy
- Sir Norman was referred to the IPCC last year following allegations he "concocted a false story of what happened"
- He has always strenuously denied any wrongdoing
More top news
The 23-month-old continued breathing after life-support was withdrawn and doctors agreed to give him oxygen and water, his father said.
Prince Charles joked about not being able to keep up with his grandchildren.
Ahead of his meeting with Jewish community groups, the Labour leader vows to ensure anti-Semitism is stamped out.