Non-surgical cosmetic procedures involve products or techniques that make the skin look smoother, or make marks on the skin look less obvious.
There are various procedures available, including:
- Muscle paralysis, such as injections of botulinum toxin (Botox) to relax facial muscles and make lines and wrinkles less obvious
- Dermal fillers, injected into wrinkles or creases to fill them out
- Chemical peels, which use chemicals to remove the outer layer of skin cells
- Microdermabrasion, which uses fine crystals and a vacuum to remove dead skin cells
- Non-surgical laser and intense light treatments, such as hair removal
More top news
A police officer has suffered potentially life threatening injuries after being assaulted in Doncaster.
Eight cases of fraud and four possible thefts are being investigated, Scotland Yard said.
The US president is set to call on leaders to rally together in the face of threats from North Korea and Iran at the UN General Assembly.