Non-surgical cosmetic procedures involve products or techniques that make the skin look smoother, or make marks on the skin look less obvious.
There are various procedures available, including:
- Muscle paralysis, such as injections of botulinum toxin (Botox) to relax facial muscles and make lines and wrinkles less obvious
- Dermal fillers, injected into wrinkles or creases to fill them out
- Chemical peels, which use chemicals to remove the outer layer of skin cells
- Microdermabrasion, which uses fine crystals and a vacuum to remove dead skin cells
- Non-surgical laser and intense light treatments, such as hair removal
More top news
Viewers have complained that the act between French ventriloquist Marc Metral and his dog, Miss Wendy, is cruel.
Mother of Bobbi and Christi Shepherd accuses former Thomas Cook CEO Harriet Green of trying to use their memory to gain public sympathy
Cast and crew from Coronation Street along with members of the public will attend the event at Manchester Cathedral to remember the actress.