Non-surgical cosmetic procedures involve products or techniques that make the skin look smoother, or make marks on the skin look less obvious.
There are various procedures available, including:
- Muscle paralysis, such as injections of botulinum toxin (Botox) to relax facial muscles and make lines and wrinkles less obvious
- Dermal fillers, injected into wrinkles or creases to fill them out
- Chemical peels, which use chemicals to remove the outer layer of skin cells
- Microdermabrasion, which uses fine crystals and a vacuum to remove dead skin cells
- Non-surgical laser and intense light treatments, such as hair removal
More top news
The youngster was with a group from Kent and one of hundreds of Scouts attending the International Finnish Jamboree.
The Bond star paid tribute to Christina Knudsen after her death from cancer aged 47.
Thirteen years later, it's time to reunite with Adam, Pete, Jenny, Karen and David. Here is the first glimpse of the stars back in action.