Non-surgical cosmetic procedures involve products or techniques that make the skin look smoother, or make marks on the skin look less obvious.
There are various procedures available, including:
- Muscle paralysis, such as injections of botulinum toxin (Botox) to relax facial muscles and make lines and wrinkles less obvious
- Dermal fillers, injected into wrinkles or creases to fill them out
- Chemical peels, which use chemicals to remove the outer layer of skin cells
- Microdermabrasion, which uses fine crystals and a vacuum to remove dead skin cells
- Non-surgical laser and intense light treatments, such as hair removal
More top news
The parents of Sherwyn Sarabi, who has an IQ of more than 160, are proud of his pass mark but the young achiever was left unhappy.
Wailing and clinging to one another for comfort, two boys grieve after learning their brother was killed in a bomb attack in Syria.
The former wrestler has rocketed to the top of the Forbes list after a series of star turns but Hollywood's gender pay gap remains in place.