Non-surgical cosmetic procedures involve products or techniques that make the skin look smoother, or make marks on the skin look less obvious.
There are various procedures available, including:
- Muscle paralysis, such as injections of botulinum toxin (Botox) to relax facial muscles and make lines and wrinkles less obvious
- Dermal fillers, injected into wrinkles or creases to fill them out
- Chemical peels, which use chemicals to remove the outer layer of skin cells
- Microdermabrasion, which uses fine crystals and a vacuum to remove dead skin cells
- Non-surgical laser and intense light treatments, such as hair removal
More top news
The launch of a medium-range missile took place around 5.20am Seoul time, off the country's east coast, an official said.
The world-famous theoretical physicist described the US presidential candidate as a "demagogue" to Good Morning Britain.
Cincinnati Zoo's director stood by the decision to shoot dead a 17-year-old gorilla after a toddler accidentally entered his sanctuary.