Non-surgical cosmetic procedures involve products or techniques that make the skin look smoother, or make marks on the skin look less obvious.
There are various procedures available, including:
- Muscle paralysis, such as injections of botulinum toxin (Botox) to relax facial muscles and make lines and wrinkles less obvious
- Dermal fillers, injected into wrinkles or creases to fill them out
- Chemical peels, which use chemicals to remove the outer layer of skin cells
- Microdermabrasion, which uses fine crystals and a vacuum to remove dead skin cells
- Non-surgical laser and intense light treatments, such as hair removal
More top news
The 23-month-old continued breathing after life-support was withdrawn and doctors agreed to give him oxygen and water, his father said.
Prince Charles joked about not being able to keep up with his grandchildren.
Ahead of his meeting with Jewish community groups, the Labour leader vows to ensure anti-Semitism is stamped out.