Lee Halpin was found dead in a derelict building in Newcastle after he decided to sleep rough as part of a documentary about homelessness. Here's what is known about him:
- 26 years old
- Attended Heaton Manor School
- Studied a creative writing MA at Newcastle University
- Was applying for an investigative journalism course with Channel 4
- Worked at Northumbria Students' Union and founded an arts magazine
- Friends said his passions were creative writing and poetry
More top news
Showers often confined to northwest Scotland - filtering further south at times.
A Spanish court has released photos of four suspects they are hunting over the terror attacks in Spain.
Wet and windy for a time across many areas through this evening