Lee Halpin was found dead in a derelict building in Newcastle after he decided to sleep rough as part of a documentary about homelessness. Here's what is known about him:
- 26 years old
- Attended Heaton Manor School
- Studied a creative writing MA at Newcastle University
- Was applying for an investigative journalism course with Channel 4
- Worked at Northumbria Students' Union and founded an arts magazine
- Friends said his passions were creative writing and poetry
More top news
A widespread frost across the UK as temperatures fall below freezing under clear skies.
After a vote tainted by reports of ballot-box stuffing and forced voting, Putin said Russia was ready to 'cooperate' with Britain.
Largely dry elsewhere tonight with a widespread frost and icy stretches