Lee Halpin was found dead in a derelict building in Newcastle after he decided to sleep rough as part of a documentary about homelessness. Here's what is known about him:
- 26 years old
- Attended Heaton Manor School
- Studied a creative writing MA at Newcastle University
- Was applying for an investigative journalism course with Channel 4
- Worked at Northumbria Students' Union and founded an arts magazine
- Friends said his passions were creative writing and poetry
More top news
Police caught more than 40 drivers an hour using their mobile phones behind the wheel, in a crackdown on distraction driving.
Nicola Adams has left the world class performance programme and will be making an announcement about her future plans very soon.
MPs are urging the Prime Minister to give honest answers in Parliament about what she knew of the failed test last June.