Lee Halpin was found dead in a derelict building in Newcastle after he decided to sleep rough as part of a documentary about homelessness. Here's what is known about him:
- 26 years old
- Attended Heaton Manor School
- Studied a creative writing MA at Newcastle University
- Was applying for an investigative journalism course with Channel 4
- Worked at Northumbria Students' Union and founded an arts magazine
- Friends said his passions were creative writing and poetry
More top news
The Good Morning Britain team have been showing support for Text Santa by performing their own version of the Wham! hit Last Christmas.
A seven-month-old baby was shot and killed when a shotgun belonging to his mother's boyfriend went off in their living room, police say.
Bob Geldof revealed that he "half expected" the death of his daughter Peaches due to the "way she was carrying on".