Lee Halpin was found dead in a derelict building in Newcastle after he decided to sleep rough as part of a documentary about homelessness. Here's what is known about him:
- 26 years old
- Attended Heaton Manor School
- Studied a creative writing MA at Newcastle University
- Was applying for an investigative journalism course with Channel 4
- Worked at Northumbria Students' Union and founded an arts magazine
- Friends said his passions were creative writing and poetry
More top news
After his son took his own life, grieving father Dick Moore began campaigning for mental health awareness. Here, he shares his advice.
The 13-year-old died in hospital after being hit in the back of the head by a bullet when his cousin fell of a hoverboard.
The psychiatrist brother of Chancellor George Osborne faces being struck off after admitting to an affair with a "vulnerable" patient.