Lee Halpin was found dead in a derelict building in Newcastle after he decided to sleep rough as part of a documentary about homelessness. Here's what is known about him:
- 26 years old
- Attended Heaton Manor School
- Studied a creative writing MA at Newcastle University
- Was applying for an investigative journalism course with Channel 4
- Worked at Northumbria Students' Union and founded an arts magazine
- Friends said his passions were creative writing and poetry
More top news
Another 24 hours before summer returns.
An eight-year-old boy who had to have both hands amputated as a toddler has been given the world's first double hand transplant.
Texas officials have released video taken in jail of Sandra Bland, the woman found dead in her cell three days after a controversial arrest.