Lee Halpin was found dead in a derelict building in Newcastle after he decided to sleep rough as part of a documentary about homelessness. Here's what is known about him:
- 26 years old
- Attended Heaton Manor School
- Studied a creative writing MA at Newcastle University
- Was applying for an investigative journalism course with Channel 4
- Worked at Northumbria Students' Union and founded an arts magazine
- Friends said his passions were creative writing and poetry
More top news
The number of children having private tutoring has increased by more than a third in the last decade, according to a charity.
Girls should swap dolls for toys such as Lego and Meccano to get them more interested in science and engineering, top scientist claims.
A mother feared to have been planning to travel to Syria with her four children has been arrested after returning to the UK.