Lee Halpin was found dead in a derelict building in Newcastle after he decided to sleep rough as part of a documentary about homelessness. Here's what is known about him:
- 26 years old
- Attended Heaton Manor School
- Studied a creative writing MA at Newcastle University
- Was applying for an investigative journalism course with Channel 4
- Worked at Northumbria Students' Union and founded an arts magazine
- Friends said his passions were creative writing and poetry
More top news
An 'unarmed' black man, who was reported to be mentally ill, has been shot dead by police in California after his sister called for help.
"Rubble fell in on intensive care patients" in the early hours of Wednesday, medics said.
The inquiry's most senior lawyer is said to be considering stepping down after disagreeing with its chairwoman Alexis Jay over its future.