Lee Halpin was found dead in a derelict building in Newcastle after he decided to sleep rough as part of a documentary about homelessness. Here's what is known about him:
- 26 years old
- Attended Heaton Manor School
- Studied a creative writing MA at Newcastle University
- Was applying for an investigative journalism course with Channel 4
- Worked at Northumbria Students' Union and founded an arts magazine
- Friends said his passions were creative writing and poetry
More top news
The victims, named as Jamonicka Johnson, Von Johnson Jr., Devonte Asberry, Venetia Asberry, and Lenda Asberry, drowned in Texas.
Tonight it'll become dry and clear for most parts of Britain.
More than 30 lions rescued from circuses in South America have arrived in Johannesburg to begin a new life at an African wildlife reserve.