Lee Halpin was found dead in a derelict building in Newcastle after he decided to sleep rough as part of a documentary about homelessness. Here's what is known about him:
- 26 years old
- Attended Heaton Manor School
- Studied a creative writing MA at Newcastle University
- Was applying for an investigative journalism course with Channel 4
- Worked at Northumbria Students' Union and founded an arts magazine
- Friends said his passions were creative writing and poetry
More top news
The safety of the plane was put at risk by distraction caused by monitoring the drones, a report into the incident has found.
People reported that their cash 'disappeared into thin air' as one described it as an 'absolute disaster'.
Ian Paterson was convicted of 17 counts of wounding with intent and three counts of unlawful wounding.