Lee Halpin was found dead in a derelict building in Newcastle after he decided to sleep rough as part of a documentary about homelessness. Here's what is known about him:
- 26 years old
- Attended Heaton Manor School
- Studied a creative writing MA at Newcastle University
- Was applying for an investigative journalism course with Channel 4
- Worked at Northumbria Students' Union and founded an arts magazine
- Friends said his passions were creative writing and poetry
More top news
"There have been many, many confidential settlements and that's the reason you don't hear more about this," said Gloria Allred.
Oxbridge is failing to improve its levels of diversity when it comes to the students who attend Oxford and Cambridge university.
Storm Brian set to for landfall overnight.