Lee Halpin was found dead in a derelict building in Newcastle after he decided to sleep rough as part of a documentary about homelessness. Here's what is known about him:
- 26 years old
- Attended Heaton Manor School
- Studied a creative writing MA at Newcastle University
- Was applying for an investigative journalism course with Channel 4
- Worked at Northumbria Students' Union and founded an arts magazine
- Friends said his passions were creative writing and poetry
More top news
All workers over 18 will save into a workplace pension unless they opt out under plans to lower the qualifying age of auto-enrolment.
South Africa's ruling ANC party, the party of Nelson Mandela, has never been so divided nor mired in scandal.
An icy start to Sunday followed by rain for many