Lee Halpin was found dead in a derelict building in Newcastle after he decided to sleep rough as part of a documentary about homelessness. Here's what is known about him:
- 26 years old
- Attended Heaton Manor School
- Studied a creative writing MA at Newcastle University
- Was applying for an investigative journalism course with Channel 4
- Worked at Northumbria Students' Union and founded an arts magazine
- Friends said his passions were creative writing and poetry
More top news
Abigail Wyatt is charged with causing a public nuisance in connection with the closure of a bridge on the M5 that caused massive tailbacks.
The actress says Depp's decision to pay the charities directly meant he must donate £10 million to her chosen charities.
The judge who handed Oscar Pistorius a six-year murder sentence said the attempt by state prosecutors had no reasonable chance of success.