Lee Halpin was found dead in a derelict building in Newcastle after he decided to sleep rough as part of a documentary about homelessness. Here's what is known about him:
- 26 years old
- Attended Heaton Manor School
- Studied a creative writing MA at Newcastle University
- Was applying for an investigative journalism course with Channel 4
- Worked at Northumbria Students' Union and founded an arts magazine
- Friends said his passions were creative writing and poetry
More top news
Flammable cladding has been found on 75 high-rise buildings across 26 local authority areas, MPs have been told.
The decision represents something of a victory for the president who will now be able to enforce most of his controversial 90-day ban.
Cool in the north, warmer air to the south