Lee Halpin was found dead in a derelict building in Newcastle after he decided to sleep rough as part of a documentary about homelessness. Here's what is known about him:
- 26 years old
- Attended Heaton Manor School
- Studied a creative writing MA at Newcastle University
- Was applying for an investigative journalism course with Channel 4
- Worked at Northumbria Students' Union and founded an arts magazine
- Friends said his passions were creative writing and poetry
More top news
Gusty winds and torrential rain in any thunderstorms. Most at risk across the southern half of the UK.
Donald Trump said on Saturday that conversations about a potential summit were ‘going along very well’.
Mercedes boss Toto Wolff has suggested the FIA have thrown his team 'under the bus' after deciding not to penalise Ferrari.