Lee Halpin was found dead in a derelict building in Newcastle after he decided to sleep rough as part of a documentary about homelessness. Here's what is known about him:
- 26 years old
- Attended Heaton Manor School
- Studied a creative writing MA at Newcastle University
- Was applying for an investigative journalism course with Channel 4
- Worked at Northumbria Students' Union and founded an arts magazine
- Friends said his passions were creative writing and poetry
More top news
Time for Project Let's-Make-the-Best-of-it.
The Polish Embassy said it is "deeply concerned" by alleged incidents of abuse directed against Polish people after the Brexit vote.
Heading to Wimbledon? Here's the forecast for the rest of the week.