Lee Halpin was found dead in a derelict building in Newcastle after he decided to sleep rough as part of a documentary about homelessness. Here's what is known about him:
- 26 years old
- Attended Heaton Manor School
- Studied a creative writing MA at Newcastle University
- Was applying for an investigative journalism course with Channel 4
- Worked at Northumbria Students' Union and founded an arts magazine
- Friends said his passions were creative writing and poetry
More top news
Police are looking for more than 30 men on suspicion of rape and of posting a video of the attack on social media.
Barack Obama laid a wreath for the victims of the Hiroshima atomic bombing of 1945 in the first presidential visit by the US.
The report says pensioners could lose thousands of pounds - but its findings are dismissed as 'outrageous' by a Leave campaigner.