Lee Halpin was found dead in a derelict building in Newcastle after he decided to sleep rough as part of a documentary about homelessness. Here's what is known about him:
- 26 years old
- Attended Heaton Manor School
- Studied a creative writing MA at Newcastle University
- Was applying for an investigative journalism course with Channel 4
- Worked at Northumbria Students' Union and founded an arts magazine
- Friends said his passions were creative writing and poetry
More top news
Bodies are being buried in backyards and overwhelming morgues as officials try to find another plot of land to lay them to rest.
Authorities have warned that the death toll is likely to rise as much of the building is yet to be searched.
The PM will sound out the possibility of new free trade agreements with Gulf states for once the UK has left the EU.