Lee Halpin was found dead in a derelict building in Newcastle after he decided to sleep rough as part of a documentary about homelessness. Here's what is known about him:
- 26 years old
- Attended Heaton Manor School
- Studied a creative writing MA at Newcastle University
- Was applying for an investigative journalism course with Channel 4
- Worked at Northumbria Students' Union and founded an arts magazine
- Friends said his passions were creative writing and poetry
More top news
Georgia Williams could have been saved if police had not missed several chances to catch her killer, a review found.
Jennifer Connell complained the injury made it difficult for her to "hold a plate of hors d'ouerves" at a party recently.
Despite still making music, the music legend considers himself 'retired' from taking to the stage, his agent claims.