Lee Halpin was found dead in a derelict building in Newcastle after he decided to sleep rough as part of a documentary about homelessness. Here's what is known about him:
- 26 years old
- Attended Heaton Manor School
- Studied a creative writing MA at Newcastle University
- Was applying for an investigative journalism course with Channel 4
- Worked at Northumbria Students' Union and founded an arts magazine
- Friends said his passions were creative writing and poetry
More top news
Britain is among the least devolved countries in the world, figures from the RSA show.
Alex Salmond announced he will stand down as Scotland's First Minister and SNP leader after voters rejected independence in the referendum.
Prince Harry has lifted five-year-old girl onto his shoulder after he spotted her in tears at the Invictus Games.