Lee Halpin was found dead in a derelict building in Newcastle after he decided to sleep rough as part of a documentary about homelessness. Here's what is known about him:
- 26 years old
- Attended Heaton Manor School
- Studied a creative writing MA at Newcastle University
- Was applying for an investigative journalism course with Channel 4
- Worked at Northumbria Students' Union and founded an arts magazine
- Friends said his passions were creative writing and poetry
More top news
Largely dry night, but showers set to spread in from the west during tomorrow
Two people have died after being involved in separate lightning strikes in Wales' Brecon Beacons today.
France's Champagne and Burgundy wine regions have been granted Unesco world heritage status, as the remit for the title broadens.