Lee Halpin was found dead in a derelict building in Newcastle after he decided to sleep rough as part of a documentary about homelessness. Here's what is known about him:
- 26 years old
- Attended Heaton Manor School
- Studied a creative writing MA at Newcastle University
- Was applying for an investigative journalism course with Channel 4
- Worked at Northumbria Students' Union and founded an arts magazine
- Friends said his passions were creative writing and poetry
More top news
An air steward notoriously blamed for starting the Aids epidemic in the US has been posthumously cleared of spreading the virus.
The Gangsta's Paradise singer was told if he is found with a single bullet on him in the next three years he could face jail.
Workers are also taking out payday loans and pawning their belongings just to get by, according to a survey by Unison.