Lee Halpin was found dead in a derelict building in Newcastle after he decided to sleep rough as part of a documentary about homelessness. Here's what is known about him:
- 26 years old
- Attended Heaton Manor School
- Studied a creative writing MA at Newcastle University
- Was applying for an investigative journalism course with Channel 4
- Worked at Northumbria Students' Union and founded an arts magazine
- Friends said his passions were creative writing and poetry
More top news
Islamic State poses as great a threat to Britain as the IRA during its bombing campaign in the 1970s, a watchdog has said.
Turning colder with showers in the west and windy for many, with severe gales in exposed northern and western parts.
The elderly woman's son complained to the council that his mother had been deprived of her liberty in an 'unprecedented' legal case.