Lee Halpin was found dead in a derelict building in Newcastle after he decided to sleep rough as part of a documentary about homelessness. Here's what is known about him:
- 26 years old
- Attended Heaton Manor School
- Studied a creative writing MA at Newcastle University
- Was applying for an investigative journalism course with Channel 4
- Worked at Northumbria Students' Union and founded an arts magazine
- Friends said his passions were creative writing and poetry
More top news
More than 2,400 military personnel have been sacked and 130 media outlets shut down as the crackdown continues following the failed coup.
The self-styled Islamic State has released a video of the French church attackers pledging allegiance to the group.
After a relatively mild and quiet night, an episode of rain for many of us tomorrow.