Lee Halpin was found dead in a derelict building in Newcastle after he decided to sleep rough as part of a documentary about homelessness. Here's what is known about him:
- 26 years old
- Attended Heaton Manor School
- Studied a creative writing MA at Newcastle University
- Was applying for an investigative journalism course with Channel 4
- Worked at Northumbria Students' Union and founded an arts magazine
- Friends said his passions were creative writing and poetry
More top news
As Yemen's war enters its third year more than 1,500 children have been killed and a similar number have been recruited in the fighting.
BT has been fined £42 million and is expected to pay £300 million in compensation to rivals over delayed high-speed cable installations.
Dozens of dogs have been flown to the US after they were rescued from a farm in South Korea where they were destined for human consumption.