Lee Halpin was found dead in a derelict building in Newcastle after he decided to sleep rough as part of a documentary about homelessness. Here's what is known about him:
- 26 years old
- Attended Heaton Manor School
- Studied a creative writing MA at Newcastle University
- Was applying for an investigative journalism course with Channel 4
- Worked at Northumbria Students' Union and founded an arts magazine
- Friends said his passions were creative writing and poetry
More top news
With heavy rain continuing across much of western Scotland the Met Office has issued an "amber" warning from 6pm today until 6am on Sunday.
As Liberia celebrates its 'last Ebola patient' Sierra Leone sees its hopes of being free of the disease dashed.
Ben Moynihan attacked three women in random stabbings when he was 17 because he could not lose his virginity.