The Labour leader Ed Miliband will today outline five priorities for his party's local election campaign.
- Cancelling the millionaires’ tax cut, and protecting the tax credits.
- Introducing a mansion tax on houses worth over £2million fund a return of 10p income tax rate.
- Reforming the energy market to "break the stranglehold" of the big six energy companies.
- Cracking down on train fare increases.
- Giving council's the power to control the payday loan companies opening up on their high streets.
More top news
Britain's Davis Cup squad has told ITV News more needs to be done to ensure the future success of the country's tennis.
People who write racist comments online have seen their posts blown up on huge billboards near their homes, due to a new campaign in Brazil.
Model Rosie Nelson writes for ITV News, revealing why she is calling for MPs to pass a new law protecting models from becoming too skinny.