The Labour leader Ed Miliband will today outline five priorities for his party's local election campaign.
- Cancelling the millionaires’ tax cut, and protecting the tax credits.
- Introducing a mansion tax on houses worth over £2million fund a return of 10p income tax rate.
- Reforming the energy market to "break the stranglehold" of the big six energy companies.
- Cracking down on train fare increases.
- Giving council's the power to control the payday loan companies opening up on their high streets.
More top news
Police have warned the drug, known locally as "pink champagne", could be deadly.
The author said "It's been wonderful" as fans mark two decades since the children's books opened up a world of magic to millions.
There was something very striking about the pact, which implies the new agreement could remain in place even if the prime minister does not.