The Labour leader Ed Miliband will today outline five priorities for his party's local election campaign.
- Cancelling the millionaires’ tax cut, and protecting the tax credits.
- Introducing a mansion tax on houses worth over £2million fund a return of 10p income tax rate.
- Reforming the energy market to "break the stranglehold" of the big six energy companies.
- Cracking down on train fare increases.
- Giving council's the power to control the payday loan companies opening up on their high streets.
More top news
In Berwick-upon-Tweed - the town at the northern-most tip of England - history has taught them that no border necessarily lasts forever.
His car was about to get towed away. But he had other ideas.
He fell 30 feet to the floor. But despite the drama, it appeared the show must go on.