The Labour leader Ed Miliband will today outline five priorities for his party's local election campaign.
- Cancelling the millionaires’ tax cut, and protecting the tax credits.
- Introducing a mansion tax on houses worth over £2million fund a return of 10p income tax rate.
- Reforming the energy market to "break the stranglehold" of the big six energy companies.
- Cracking down on train fare increases.
- Giving council's the power to control the payday loan companies opening up on their high streets.
More top news
It will stay drier and brighter for Scotland, Northern Ireland and eastern England for a large part of the day.
Karl Smith and Kevin Dugar are identical twins and can only be distinguished by their prison uniforms.
Jaseem Saeed scared staff at Paula Sherriff's constituency office last year, and is due to be sentenced on Monday.