The Labour leader Ed Miliband will today outline five priorities for his party's local election campaign.
- Cancelling the millionaires’ tax cut, and protecting the tax credits.
- Introducing a mansion tax on houses worth over £2million fund a return of 10p income tax rate.
- Reforming the energy market to "break the stranglehold" of the big six energy companies.
- Cracking down on train fare increases.
- Giving council's the power to control the payday loan companies opening up on their high streets.
More top news
A dry night ahead, with any showers fading away.
Global warming and a strong El Nino weather system has sparked mass coral bleaching, experts warn.
Much of the commentary online focused on Chris Evan's co-host and former Friend's actor Matt LeBlanc.