These are the facts that are known about the traces of 'bute' found in an Asda product:
- Traces found in 340g tins of Asda Smart Price Corned Beef
- Amount of bute found is very small - around four parts per billion
- Customers urged not to eat the product and to return it for a full refund in store
- Even if people have eaten the product, the health risk is "very low"
- The product was withdrawn from shelves on March 8th after testing positive for horse DNA over 1%. It was then tested for 'bute' in line with FSA guidelines.
- Asda has withdrawn all corned beef products from its Smart Price range.
More top news
It will be a wet Friday for most of us as a band of rain sweeps across the UK and weather warnings have been issued in Scotland.
A Labour MP has angered Ed Miliband after she tweeted a picture of a house draped with England flags with the words "Image from Rochester."
Speaking exclusively to ITV News, the man said he wanted to be able to return to the UK without the threat of prosecution.