These are the facts that are known about the traces of 'bute' found in an Asda product:
- Traces found in 340g tins of Asda Smart Price Corned Beef
- Amount of bute found is very small - around four parts per billion
- Customers urged not to eat the product and to return it for a full refund in store
- Even if people have eaten the product, the health risk is "very low"
- The product was withdrawn from shelves on March 8th after testing positive for horse DNA over 1%. It was then tested for 'bute' in line with FSA guidelines.
- Asda has withdrawn all corned beef products from its Smart Price range.
More top news
Some 26 schoolchildren who went missing in the Brecon Beacons during a Duke of Edinburgh exercise have all been found safe and well.
Nicola Sturgeon has said she would not be fit to be First Minister if she did not do all she could to ensure they stayed in the EU.
Charaf Elmoudden went to the singer's four-bedroom house in north-west London last year and made off with goods worth more than £200,000.