These are the facts that are known about the traces of 'bute' found in an Asda product:
- Traces found in 340g tins of Asda Smart Price Corned Beef
- Amount of bute found is very small - around four parts per billion
- Customers urged not to eat the product and to return it for a full refund in store
- Even if people have eaten the product, the health risk is "very low"
- The product was withdrawn from shelves on March 8th after testing positive for horse DNA over 1%. It was then tested for 'bute' in line with FSA guidelines.
- Asda has withdrawn all corned beef products from its Smart Price range.
More top news
Continuing unsettled today with the best dry and bright weather across northern Scotland and Northern Ireland.
The girl, whose drinks stand outside her home was shut down, and her father fined £150, have received offers to set up stalls elsewhere.
The Labour leader said he would join the BBC's leading female stars in signing an open letter to the Director General to close the pay gap.