These are the facts that are known about the traces of 'bute' found in an Asda product:
- Traces found in 340g tins of Asda Smart Price Corned Beef
- Amount of bute found is very small - around four parts per billion
- Customers urged not to eat the product and to return it for a full refund in store
- Even if people have eaten the product, the health risk is "very low"
- The product was withdrawn from shelves on March 8th after testing positive for horse DNA over 1%. It was then tested for 'bute' in line with FSA guidelines.
- Asda has withdrawn all corned beef products from its Smart Price range.
More top news
The Ukip leader rubbished claims he was ever a banker and said his Bristol candidate, who is a porn star, had done nothing illegal.
Facebook users will be able to share the news that they have voted - without revealing who for - with a new button for polling day.
The result of tomorrow's Election may be far from certain but voters can be sure of one thing - there will be plenty of sunshine.