These are the facts that are known about the traces of 'bute' found in an Asda product:
- Traces found in 340g tins of Asda Smart Price Corned Beef
- Amount of bute found is very small - around four parts per billion
- Customers urged not to eat the product and to return it for a full refund in store
- Even if people have eaten the product, the health risk is "very low"
- The product was withdrawn from shelves on March 8th after testing positive for horse DNA over 1%. It was then tested for 'bute' in line with FSA guidelines.
- Asda has withdrawn all corned beef products from its Smart Price range.
More top news
A mother who told her son she was going to the supermarket - before flying to Australia - has been given a six-month suspended sentence.
The three-point turn and reverse around a corner could be out - but parallel parks are still in - under plans to overhaul driving tests.
The teaser trailer for Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens has premiered online and in US cinemas.