Boston suspect tweeted 'I'm stress free' after bombing

Two former classmates of 19-year-old Boston bomb suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev told the Washington Post that the Twitter account @J_tsar belonged to the fugitive.

On Wednesday 17th April, two days after the Marathon, he tweeted that he was "stress free":

On Tuesday 16th April, a day after the bombing, he posted the following messages:

6de1f015d9bcef48a8f304d44458bff4_normal

Ain't no love in the heart of the city, stay safe people

6de1f015d9bcef48a8f304d44458bff4_normal

So then I says to him, I says, relax bro my beard is not loaded

Watch: Suspect's uncle 'ashamed' of nephew

Advertisement

Uncle's 'pity' for bomb victims

The uncle of the brothers suspected of carrying out last week's Boston bombings has told ITV News he feels great sympathy and pity for the victims. Speaking from his home in Dagestan, he said he was struggling to believe his nephews were responsible.