New figures from the British Heart Foundation have revealed the inequalities in deaths from heart disease across the country.
Worst heart health towns in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Tameside, Greater Manchester has a death rate of 132
- Ballymoney, Northern Ireland has a death rate of 129
- Glasgow, Scotland has a death rate of 128
- Blackburn with Darwen, NW England has a death rate of 127
- West Dunbartonshire, Scotland has a death rate of 124
Best heart health town in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Kensington and Chelsea, London has a death rate of 39
More top news
The system is said to be capable of destroying enemy missiles travelling at supersonic speeds.
The daughter of former Russian spy Sergei Skripal dominates the papers after making an emotional statement about her and her father’s poison
Weinstein is under criminal investigation in Manhattan, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles and London.