New figures from the British Heart Foundation have revealed the inequalities in deaths from heart disease across the country.
Worst heart health towns in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Tameside, Greater Manchester has a death rate of 132
- Ballymoney, Northern Ireland has a death rate of 129
- Glasgow, Scotland has a death rate of 128
- Blackburn with Darwen, NW England has a death rate of 127
- West Dunbartonshire, Scotland has a death rate of 124
Best heart health town in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Kensington and Chelsea, London has a death rate of 39
More top news
Guillier conceded a "severe defeat" defeat to his supporters as the result came in.
The outage struck Hartfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport at around 1pm local time, stopping all outgoing flights.
It will be a chilly day for many parts with the highest temperatures, about 10 Celsius (50F) in the far northwest.