New figures from the British Heart Foundation have revealed the inequalities in deaths from heart disease across the country.
Worst heart health towns in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Tameside, Greater Manchester has a death rate of 132
- Ballymoney, Northern Ireland has a death rate of 129
- Glasgow, Scotland has a death rate of 128
- Blackburn with Darwen, NW England has a death rate of 127
- West Dunbartonshire, Scotland has a death rate of 124
Best heart health town in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Kensington and Chelsea, London has a death rate of 39
More top news
A police helicopter went on a 40-mile search after a 999 call about a cry for help - only to discover it was a goat and her kid.
A boy from Manchester was excluded from taking part in World Book Day for dressing at Fifty Shades of Grey character.
The parents of a terminally-ill toddler have set up a heartbreaking bucket list of things they want him to experience before he dies.