New figures from the British Heart Foundation have revealed the inequalities in deaths from heart disease across the country.
Worst heart health towns in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Tameside, Greater Manchester has a death rate of 132
- Ballymoney, Northern Ireland has a death rate of 129
- Glasgow, Scotland has a death rate of 128
- Blackburn with Darwen, NW England has a death rate of 127
- West Dunbartonshire, Scotland has a death rate of 124
Best heart health town in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Kensington and Chelsea, London has a death rate of 39
More top news
A dry night ahead, with any showers fading away.
The Game of Thrones actor said while objectification of female screen stars was rightly condemned, objectification of men wasn't.
The win sends the Scot through to the last eight where he will face either Japan's Kei Nishikori or France's Richard Gasquet.