New figures from the British Heart Foundation have revealed the inequalities in deaths from heart disease across the country.
Worst heart health towns in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Tameside, Greater Manchester has a death rate of 132
- Ballymoney, Northern Ireland has a death rate of 129
- Glasgow, Scotland has a death rate of 128
- Blackburn with Darwen, NW England has a death rate of 127
- West Dunbartonshire, Scotland has a death rate of 124
Best heart health town in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Kensington and Chelsea, London has a death rate of 39
More top news
Vehicle imports and exports could be seriously affected by a no-deal Brexit scenario.
Theresa May has told the three million EU citizens living in Britain she will make it as easy as possible for them to stay after Brexit.
Ahead of its roll-out in Manchester, some Universal Credit recipients describe feeling "trapped" as they wait weeks to receive benefits.