New figures from the British Heart Foundation have revealed the inequalities in deaths from heart disease across the country.
Worst heart health towns in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Tameside, Greater Manchester has a death rate of 132
- Ballymoney, Northern Ireland has a death rate of 129
- Glasgow, Scotland has a death rate of 128
- Blackburn with Darwen, NW England has a death rate of 127
- West Dunbartonshire, Scotland has a death rate of 124
Best heart health town in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Kensington and Chelsea, London has a death rate of 39
More top news
The magazine famous for its testosterone-fuelled coverage of drinking, football and scantily-clad women has published its final issue.
ITV News understands the remains of 14 of those who died in the Alps mountain air disaster have been returned to
Ed Miliband formally launched Labour's election campaign hours after he and David Cameron submitted themselves to the first TV event.