New figures from the British Heart Foundation have revealed the inequalities in deaths from heart disease across the country.
Worst heart health towns in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Tameside, Greater Manchester has a death rate of 132
- Ballymoney, Northern Ireland has a death rate of 129
- Glasgow, Scotland has a death rate of 128
- Blackburn with Darwen, NW England has a death rate of 127
- West Dunbartonshire, Scotland has a death rate of 124
Best heart health town in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Kensington and Chelsea, London has a death rate of 39
More top news
The rapper declared his intention to run at the end of a rambling acceptance speech at the VMAs last night.
As we see in the end of August, we mark the meteorological end of summer 2015.
Slovakia and the Czech Republic call for a collective rejection with Hungary and Poland to accept a mandatory quota of refugees.