New figures from the British Heart Foundation have revealed the inequalities in deaths from heart disease across the country.
Worst heart health towns in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Tameside, Greater Manchester has a death rate of 132
- Ballymoney, Northern Ireland has a death rate of 129
- Glasgow, Scotland has a death rate of 128
- Blackburn with Darwen, NW England has a death rate of 127
- West Dunbartonshire, Scotland has a death rate of 124
Best heart health town in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Kensington and Chelsea, London has a death rate of 39
More top news
Long-awaited A-level results will be received by teenagers on Thursday, the first to do so following major reforms of the system in England.
Theresa May will today announce details of a new mental health awareness course designed to help struggling teenagers.
A-level results will be on Thursday, but what should you do if your results are not quite what you had hoped for?