New figures from the British Heart Foundation have revealed the inequalities in deaths from heart disease across the country.
Worst heart health towns in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Tameside, Greater Manchester has a death rate of 132
- Ballymoney, Northern Ireland has a death rate of 129
- Glasgow, Scotland has a death rate of 128
- Blackburn with Darwen, NW England has a death rate of 127
- West Dunbartonshire, Scotland has a death rate of 124
Best heart health town in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Kensington and Chelsea, London has a death rate of 39
More top news
A truck loaded with sand collided with a school bus carrying children aged between three and 12 years old in Uttar Pradesh.
BA said the strikes will impact "only 1 per cent of our total scheduled flights across the three days."
It's another mild day in the north and west, but cold in the south and central England.