New figures from the British Heart Foundation have revealed the inequalities in deaths from heart disease across the country.
Worst heart health towns in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Tameside, Greater Manchester has a death rate of 132
- Ballymoney, Northern Ireland has a death rate of 129
- Glasgow, Scotland has a death rate of 128
- Blackburn with Darwen, NW England has a death rate of 127
- West Dunbartonshire, Scotland has a death rate of 124
Best heart health town in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Kensington and Chelsea, London has a death rate of 39
More top news
Footballer Marc Crosas faces an investigation after pictures emerged of him appearing to have speared an endangered baby shark
Adele surprised a fan with an accidental kiss on the lips when as she said hello at a show in Vancouver, Canada.
Hot sunshine and thundery downpours in places