New figures from the British Heart Foundation have revealed the inequalities in deaths from heart disease across the country.
Worst heart health towns in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Tameside, Greater Manchester has a death rate of 132
- Ballymoney, Northern Ireland has a death rate of 129
- Glasgow, Scotland has a death rate of 128
- Blackburn with Darwen, NW England has a death rate of 127
- West Dunbartonshire, Scotland has a death rate of 124
Best heart health town in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Kensington and Chelsea, London has a death rate of 39
More top news
A dog has been found with its paws frozen to the ground in a New York park after being chained to a tree.
Dramatic footage has emerged of a mother and her toddler being rescued after their car plunged into an Amsterdam canal on Tuesday.
Beth Tweddle has begun walking unaided following neck surgery after injuring herself during training for TV reality show 'The Jump'.