New figures from the British Heart Foundation have revealed the inequalities in deaths from heart disease across the country.
Worst heart health towns in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Tameside, Greater Manchester has a death rate of 132
- Ballymoney, Northern Ireland has a death rate of 129
- Glasgow, Scotland has a death rate of 128
- Blackburn with Darwen, NW England has a death rate of 127
- West Dunbartonshire, Scotland has a death rate of 124
Best heart health town in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Kensington and Chelsea, London has a death rate of 39
More top news
Blur have proven their Universal appeal by storming straight to the top of the charts with their new album The Magic Whip.
Tomorrow will be a much drier, brighter day until rain arrives late afternoon.
David Beckham's 40th birthday celebrations turned into a mini Spice Girls reunion in Marrakech.