New figures from the British Heart Foundation have revealed the inequalities in deaths from heart disease across the country.
Worst heart health towns in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Tameside, Greater Manchester has a death rate of 132
- Ballymoney, Northern Ireland has a death rate of 129
- Glasgow, Scotland has a death rate of 128
- Blackburn with Darwen, NW England has a death rate of 127
- West Dunbartonshire, Scotland has a death rate of 124
Best heart health town in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Kensington and Chelsea, London has a death rate of 39
More top news
MP for Rhondda Chris Bryant has said at least 24 MPs from various parties had received the same message.
ITV News witnessed the moment Iraqi troops finally liberated a key town held captive by so-called Islamic State for more than two years.
Train operator has announced plans to reinstate 119 trains back into its timetable from Monday September 5th.