New figures from the British Heart Foundation have revealed the inequalities in deaths from heart disease across the country.
Worst heart health towns in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Tameside, Greater Manchester has a death rate of 132
- Ballymoney, Northern Ireland has a death rate of 129
- Glasgow, Scotland has a death rate of 128
- Blackburn with Darwen, NW England has a death rate of 127
- West Dunbartonshire, Scotland has a death rate of 124
Best heart health town in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Kensington and Chelsea, London has a death rate of 39
More top news
Strong winds, heavy rain and snow forecast across the UK
Police are hunting a man suspected of trying to set Finsbury Park Mosque on fire earlier this morning
A company which specialises in electronic toys and educational material for children has revealed it has been the victim of a cyber attack.