New figures from the British Heart Foundation have revealed the inequalities in deaths from heart disease across the country.
Worst heart health towns in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Tameside, Greater Manchester has a death rate of 132
- Ballymoney, Northern Ireland has a death rate of 129
- Glasgow, Scotland has a death rate of 128
- Blackburn with Darwen, NW England has a death rate of 127
- West Dunbartonshire, Scotland has a death rate of 124
Best heart health town in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Kensington and Chelsea, London has a death rate of 39
More top news
Airbus have filed a patent for a supersonic aircraft that could travel from London to New York in an hour.
Natalie Sharp and Christine Bicknell appeared in court over an alleged incident at a Lidl superstore in Wallington, south London.
Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo went onto a street in the Spanish capital heavily disguised, much to the shock of a young boy.