New figures from the British Heart Foundation have revealed the inequalities in deaths from heart disease across the country.
Worst heart health towns in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Tameside, Greater Manchester has a death rate of 132
- Ballymoney, Northern Ireland has a death rate of 129
- Glasgow, Scotland has a death rate of 128
- Blackburn with Darwen, NW England has a death rate of 127
- West Dunbartonshire, Scotland has a death rate of 124
Best heart health town in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Kensington and Chelsea, London has a death rate of 39
More top news
Jose Mourinho is struggling to adapt to life in Manchester after taking the manager's job at Old Trafford this summer.
'Flushable' wet wipes are blighting beaches and blocking sewers, costing water companies and tax payers more than £80 million a year.
Two young children who survived the theme park ride crash in Australia reportedly watched helplessly as their mothers were killed.