New figures from the British Heart Foundation have revealed the inequalities in deaths from heart disease across the country.
Worst heart health towns in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Tameside, Greater Manchester has a death rate of 132
- Ballymoney, Northern Ireland has a death rate of 129
- Glasgow, Scotland has a death rate of 128
- Blackburn with Darwen, NW England has a death rate of 127
- West Dunbartonshire, Scotland has a death rate of 124
Best heart health town in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Kensington and Chelsea, London has a death rate of 39
More top news
Police have released CCTV in a bid to catch the thieves who raided a children's play centre, taking money from collection boxes and a till.
A hedgehog, a parrot, and a dozen dogs are among the pets needing new accommodation after the evacuation of the Chalcots estate.
Mixed fortunes across the UK tomorrow. Still breezy across the north.