New figures from the British Heart Foundation have revealed the inequalities in deaths from heart disease across the country.
Worst heart health towns in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Tameside, Greater Manchester has a death rate of 132
- Ballymoney, Northern Ireland has a death rate of 129
- Glasgow, Scotland has a death rate of 128
- Blackburn with Darwen, NW England has a death rate of 127
- West Dunbartonshire, Scotland has a death rate of 124
Best heart health town in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Kensington and Chelsea, London has a death rate of 39
More top news
It takes more than economic meltdown, the threat of roaring inflation and years of recession to knock Vladimir Putin off his stride.
According to state media, the villagers are now undergoing an education programme to stop discrimination against those infected with HIV.
The P&O Ferries chef suffered a heart attack during a "kinky sex game" in which he was wrapped head to toe in clingfilm and PVC sheeting.