New figures from the British Heart Foundation have revealed the inequalities in deaths from heart disease across the country.
Worst heart health towns in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Tameside, Greater Manchester has a death rate of 132
- Ballymoney, Northern Ireland has a death rate of 129
- Glasgow, Scotland has a death rate of 128
- Blackburn with Darwen, NW England has a death rate of 127
- West Dunbartonshire, Scotland has a death rate of 124
Best heart health town in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Kensington and Chelsea, London has a death rate of 39
More top news
Adele has said she may never tour again after admitting she was "not good" at it and she feels "vulnerable" on stage.
British Cycling's Dr Freeman has told MPs that the controversial jiffy bag delivered to him in France contained only a common decongestant
Local roads in England and Wales are so potholed that they resemble "Swiss cheese" and one in six will not be fit for purpose in five years.