New figures from the British Heart Foundation have revealed the inequalities in deaths from heart disease across the country.
Worst heart health towns in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Tameside, Greater Manchester has a death rate of 132
- Ballymoney, Northern Ireland has a death rate of 129
- Glasgow, Scotland has a death rate of 128
- Blackburn with Darwen, NW England has a death rate of 127
- West Dunbartonshire, Scotland has a death rate of 124
Best heart health town in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Kensington and Chelsea, London has a death rate of 39
More top news
ITV News understands that Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey is close to being able to leave Salisbury District Hospital.
The blast happened on the road toward the Sakhi shrine where people gather to celebrate the New Year festival.
The retailer said it was "exploring" a company voluntary arrangement to help shore up its financial position.