New figures from the British Heart Foundation have revealed the inequalities in deaths from heart disease across the country.
Worst heart health towns in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Tameside, Greater Manchester has a death rate of 132
- Ballymoney, Northern Ireland has a death rate of 129
- Glasgow, Scotland has a death rate of 128
- Blackburn with Darwen, NW England has a death rate of 127
- West Dunbartonshire, Scotland has a death rate of 124
Best heart health town in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Kensington and Chelsea, London has a death rate of 39
More top news
The Pope's comments follow a failed missile test by North Korea and condemnation of that test by US president Donald Trump.
Joshua beat the older, more experienced boxer in front of 90,000 fans in Wembley Stadium.
Dry for most of the night. Rain in the southwest by dawn.