New figures from the British Heart Foundation have revealed the inequalities in deaths from heart disease across the country.
Worst heart health towns in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Tameside, Greater Manchester has a death rate of 132
- Ballymoney, Northern Ireland has a death rate of 129
- Glasgow, Scotland has a death rate of 128
- Blackburn with Darwen, NW England has a death rate of 127
- West Dunbartonshire, Scotland has a death rate of 124
Best heart health town in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Kensington and Chelsea, London has a death rate of 39
More top news
Rain this morning caught many of us out, however more to come as the day goes on.
Australia's first female PM Julia Gillard has told ITV News Wales about sexist barriers in politics and her affinity to her native Wales.
Princess Charlotte will have five godparents - two less than her brother Prince George. This is who the royal couple have chosen.