New figures from the British Heart Foundation have revealed the inequalities in deaths from heart disease across the country.
Worst heart health towns in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Tameside, Greater Manchester has a death rate of 132
- Ballymoney, Northern Ireland has a death rate of 129
- Glasgow, Scotland has a death rate of 128
- Blackburn with Darwen, NW England has a death rate of 127
- West Dunbartonshire, Scotland has a death rate of 124
Best heart health town in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Kensington and Chelsea, London has a death rate of 39
More top news
The prime minister has said the debate over Britain's EU membership has affected his long-term friendship with the mayor of London.
Tonight a band of cloud and rain will spread into Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Greenpeace has obtained leaked documents which reveal how much the US has been pushing the EU on the TTIP trade agreement.