New figures from the British Heart Foundation have revealed the inequalities in deaths from heart disease across the country.
Worst heart health towns in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Tameside, Greater Manchester has a death rate of 132
- Ballymoney, Northern Ireland has a death rate of 129
- Glasgow, Scotland has a death rate of 128
- Blackburn with Darwen, NW England has a death rate of 127
- West Dunbartonshire, Scotland has a death rate of 124
Best heart health town in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Kensington and Chelsea, London has a death rate of 39
More top news
The grandson of Auschwitz's former commandant has told ITV News he could never understand how the family man could be "a mass murderer."
There are complex and contradictory ideas swirling through Germany as it digests the election in Greece. It’s a complex story.
Labour's demands for tougher safeguards on shale gas extraction were accepted by MPs but attempts to introduce a moratorium were defeated.