New figures from the British Heart Foundation have revealed the inequalities in deaths from heart disease across the country.
Worst heart health towns in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Tameside, Greater Manchester has a death rate of 132
- Ballymoney, Northern Ireland has a death rate of 129
- Glasgow, Scotland has a death rate of 128
- Blackburn with Darwen, NW England has a death rate of 127
- West Dunbartonshire, Scotland has a death rate of 124
Best heart health town in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Kensington and Chelsea, London has a death rate of 39
More top news
Any car registered before 1997 will be affected by the ban - and the UK is about to follow suit with the introduction of Clean Air Zones.
The Premier League club confirmed the charismatic Swede's arrival with a Twitter video in which he declared, "It's Zlatan time."
Hundreds of children across England and Wales aged 13 and under have been awarded official shotgun licences, according to new figures.