New figures from the British Heart Foundation have revealed the inequalities in deaths from heart disease across the country.
Worst heart health towns in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Tameside, Greater Manchester has a death rate of 132
- Ballymoney, Northern Ireland has a death rate of 129
- Glasgow, Scotland has a death rate of 128
- Blackburn with Darwen, NW England has a death rate of 127
- West Dunbartonshire, Scotland has a death rate of 124
Best heart health town in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Kensington and Chelsea, London has a death rate of 39
More top news
ITV News correspondent Duncan Golestani pays tribute to a fearless young Kurdish journalist he trained in Iraq.
ATM machines were affected, while people also reported problems using cards in shops.
Representative Darrell Issa, who is from California, has said there should be a special prosecutor investigating Russian hacking and Trump.