New figures from the British Heart Foundation have revealed the inequalities in deaths from heart disease across the country.
Worst heart health towns in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Tameside, Greater Manchester has a death rate of 132
- Ballymoney, Northern Ireland has a death rate of 129
- Glasgow, Scotland has a death rate of 128
- Blackburn with Darwen, NW England has a death rate of 127
- West Dunbartonshire, Scotland has a death rate of 124
Best heart health town in the UK (2009 to 2011):
- Kensington and Chelsea, London has a death rate of 39
More top news
Asher Nash's mother says he was 'born to be in front of the camera' and hopes more people with special needs will appear in adverts.
Sex abuse in football is still happening today - and not just in Britain, victims say.
A fairly cloudy afternoon with some bright breaks developing across the U.K.