According to the survey by the Royal College of Nursing:
- A third of nurses questioned said they didn't know whether their organisation had a whistle blowing policy
- Of the 64% who had raised concerns, nearly one in ten said they had raised concerns as little as a week ago
- Nearly half of the concerns raised were about staffing levels
- 21% were about patient safety
- 45% of nurses who had raised concerns said their employer took no action
More top news
Jeremy Corbyn underlined Labour's zero-tolerance approach to racism as he launched a report into anti-Semitism within the party.
A look at tips and advice to help keep children safe on the internet and reduce the chances of them being groomed online.
Boris Johnson has said he will not be standing as Tory leader.