According to the survey by the Royal College of Nursing:
- A third of nurses questioned said they didn't know whether their organisation had a whistle blowing policy
- Of the 64% who had raised concerns, nearly one in ten said they had raised concerns as little as a week ago
- Nearly half of the concerns raised were about staffing levels
- 21% were about patient safety
- 45% of nurses who had raised concerns said their employer took no action
More top news
Over 2,000 People's Climate March protests have taken place in 166 countries ahead of a major UN conference on climate change.
On English votes for English laws Ed Miliband is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.
School fees, pricey private medical care and the fear of interest rate rises mean even those on £200,000 are feeling the pinch.