According to the survey by the Royal College of Nursing:
- A third of nurses questioned said they didn't know whether their organisation had a whistle blowing policy
- Of the 64% who had raised concerns, nearly one in ten said they had raised concerns as little as a week ago
- Nearly half of the concerns raised were about staffing levels
- 21% were about patient safety
- 45% of nurses who had raised concerns said their employer took no action
More top news
There "will not be a war again on the Korean Peninsula", South Korea's President Moon Jae-in has said.
Doug Bergeson, from Wisconsin, USA, calmly drove himself to hospital and walked into the emergency room to ask for help.
The venue will open its doors again for the first time since May's bombing on September 9 for the We Are Manchester concert .