According to the survey by the Royal College of Nursing:
- A third of nurses questioned said they didn't know whether their organisation had a whistle blowing policy
- Of the 64% who had raised concerns, nearly one in ten said they had raised concerns as little as a week ago
- Nearly half of the concerns raised were about staffing levels
- 21% were about patient safety
- 45% of nurses who had raised concerns said their employer took no action
More top news
Relatives of London schoolgirls thought to be in Syria tell ITV News police failed to warn them the girls were at risk of radicalisation.?
Heavy rain continues across many northwestern parts of the UK this weekend with Western Scotland most affected.
Heavy rain and wind for Scotland and northern parts this weekend with an amber weather warning issued and travel disruption expected.