According to the survey by the Royal College of Nursing:
- A third of nurses questioned said they didn't know whether their organisation had a whistle blowing policy
- Of the 64% who had raised concerns, nearly one in ten said they had raised concerns as little as a week ago
- Nearly half of the concerns raised were about staffing levels
- 21% were about patient safety
- 45% of nurses who had raised concerns said their employer took no action
More top news
Here are just some of the faces and stories of Auschwitz survivors 70 years on from the concentration camp's liberation.
Labour is promising to increase nurse training places if they win the General Election, to cut costs and boost supply.
The final of the 'Big 6' energy firms to cut prices - EDF - has announced it is reducing gas tariffs by just 1.3%.