According to the survey by the Royal College of Nursing:
- A third of nurses questioned said they didn't know whether their organisation had a whistle blowing policy
- Of the 64% who had raised concerns, nearly one in ten said they had raised concerns as little as a week ago
- Nearly half of the concerns raised were about staffing levels
- 21% were about patient safety
- 45% of nurses who had raised concerns said their employer took no action
More top news
An Australian couple got a Ed Sheeran-shaped surprise on their wedding day when the singer turned up to play at their reception.
Research by Swansea University showed one in 20 students had worked in the sex industry while studying for a degree.
Writing for ITV News, Dr Daniel Cooper says the world should not become complacent about Ebola and other problems affecting Sierra Leone.