According to the survey by the Royal College of Nursing:
- A third of nurses questioned said they didn't know whether their organisation had a whistle blowing policy
- Of the 64% who had raised concerns, nearly one in ten said they had raised concerns as little as a week ago
- Nearly half of the concerns raised were about staffing levels
- 21% were about patient safety
- 45% of nurses who had raised concerns said their employer took no action
More top news
Dan Rivers explores the island community made up of descendants from Bounty mutineers, with a story worthy of a Hollywood sequel.
The US president raised laughs as he read out a series of insults about himself - but it ended with a tweet from Trump himself.
Experts have warned pregnant woman to avoid non-essential travel there.