According to the survey by the Royal College of Nursing:
- A third of nurses questioned said they didn't know whether their organisation had a whistle blowing policy
- Of the 64% who had raised concerns, nearly one in ten said they had raised concerns as little as a week ago
- Nearly half of the concerns raised were about staffing levels
- 21% were about patient safety
- 45% of nurses who had raised concerns said their employer took no action
More top news
Millwall fans who caused problems at the match against Barnsley could face lifetime bans, the club said.
Counter-terrorism forces, backed by Shi'ite militias on the ground and coalition airstrikes, are moving into the city on several fronts.
A woman involved in a car crash had to be taken to hospital by helicopter with serious injuries.