According to the survey by the Royal College of Nursing:
- A third of nurses questioned said they didn't know whether their organisation had a whistle blowing policy
- Of the 64% who had raised concerns, nearly one in ten said they had raised concerns as little as a week ago
- Nearly half of the concerns raised were about staffing levels
- 21% were about patient safety
- 45% of nurses who had raised concerns said their employer took no action
More top news
The first victim of the Manchester bombing has been named as Georgina Callander, a student from Lancashire.
A 23-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the attack at Manchester Arena last night.
Theresa May says police think they know identity of lone bomber as she contrasts "warped" terrorist with courageous emergency services.