According to the survey by the Royal College of Nursing:
- A third of nurses questioned said they didn't know whether their organisation had a whistle blowing policy
- Of the 64% who had raised concerns, nearly one in ten said they had raised concerns as little as a week ago
- Nearly half of the concerns raised were about staffing levels
- 21% were about patient safety
- 45% of nurses who had raised concerns said their employer took no action
More top news
The US President criticised previous leaders for failing to look out for the nation's citizens as he declared a new era of competition.
The biggest outstanding Brexit question is whether the EU will give the UK's future trading relationship plan even cursory consideration.
The social media giant has launched a crackdown on hateful conduct and abusive behaviour.