According to the survey by the Royal College of Nursing:
- A third of nurses questioned said they didn't know whether their organisation had a whistle blowing policy
- Of the 64% who had raised concerns, nearly one in ten said they had raised concerns as little as a week ago
- Nearly half of the concerns raised were about staffing levels
- 21% were about patient safety
- 45% of nurses who had raised concerns said their employer took no action
More top news
Jobless Trevor Timon, 31, who admitted the one-punch manslaughter of banker Oliver Dearlove has been cleared of murder at the Old Bailey.
The Communities Secretary Sajid Javid has said businesses facing steep rate rises will get some help in the Budget.
Madonna, John Prescott, Liam Gallagher, Björk, Sam Fox... there are plenty to choose from.