According to the survey by the Royal College of Nursing:
- A third of nurses questioned said they didn't know whether their organisation had a whistle blowing policy
- Of the 64% who had raised concerns, nearly one in ten said they had raised concerns as little as a week ago
- Nearly half of the concerns raised were about staffing levels
- 21% were about patient safety
- 45% of nurses who had raised concerns said their employer took no action
More top news
Sir Richard said that a man sounding "exactly" like Mr Fallon called him asking for money to help rescue a British diplomat from terrorists.
Social media giant Facebook has bought the tbh app, launched only in August, which encourages teenagers to be friendly to each other.
Hillary Clinton appeared in a protective boot during a delayed TV appearance as she revealed how she suffered the injury.