According to the survey by the Royal College of Nursing:
- A third of nurses questioned said they didn't know whether their organisation had a whistle blowing policy
- Of the 64% who had raised concerns, nearly one in ten said they had raised concerns as little as a week ago
- Nearly half of the concerns raised were about staffing levels
- 21% were about patient safety
- 45% of nurses who had raised concerns said their employer took no action
More top news
This photo of African migrants attempting to cross the border into Europe while golfers tee off has gone viral.
Staff at GCHQ have come together to help launch this year's Poppy Appeal by forming a giant flower in the centre of the famous building.
Doctors in Australia have performed two successful heart transplants using a donated organ that has already stopped beating.