According to the survey by the Royal College of Nursing:
- A third of nurses questioned said they didn't know whether their organisation had a whistle blowing policy
- Of the 64% who had raised concerns, nearly one in ten said they had raised concerns as little as a week ago
- Nearly half of the concerns raised were about staffing levels
- 21% were about patient safety
- 45% of nurses who had raised concerns said their employer took no action
More top news
West Yorkshire Police confirmed a 32-year-old woman was taken into custody in connection with the alleged threats.
Five women shared their views about whether Hillary Clinton's Democratic presidential nomination is a defining moment in US history.
The patient fired several shots at the doctor in a Berlin clinic before turning the gun on himself.