According to the survey by the Royal College of Nursing:
- A third of nurses questioned said they didn't know whether their organisation had a whistle blowing policy
- Of the 64% who had raised concerns, nearly one in ten said they had raised concerns as little as a week ago
- Nearly half of the concerns raised were about staffing levels
- 21% were about patient safety
- 45% of nurses who had raised concerns said their employer took no action
More top news
An eight-year-old girl has been taken to hospital after she was reportedly stabbed in Edinburgh.
Severe gales for a time in the far northwest tonight and heavy rain across wales
It may never be known what happened when four band members of Viola Beach were killed when their plunged into a canal, an inquest has heard.