According to the survey by the Royal College of Nursing:
- A third of nurses questioned said they didn't know whether their organisation had a whistle blowing policy
- Of the 64% who had raised concerns, nearly one in ten said they had raised concerns as little as a week ago
- Nearly half of the concerns raised were about staffing levels
- 21% were about patient safety
- 45% of nurses who had raised concerns said their employer took no action
More top news
It comes after shadow chancellor John McDonnell made a surprise U-turn on the Tory budget vote which is due later today.
Georgia Williams could have been saved if police had not missed several chances to catch her killer, a review found.
Jennifer Connell complained the injury made it difficult for her to "hold a plate of hors d'ouerves" at a party recently.