According to the survey by the Royal College of Nursing:
- A third of nurses questioned said they didn't know whether their organisation had a whistle blowing policy
- Of the 64% who had raised concerns, nearly one in ten said they had raised concerns as little as a week ago
- Nearly half of the concerns raised were about staffing levels
- 21% were about patient safety
- 45% of nurses who had raised concerns said their employer took no action
More top news
Feeling colder with a biting, bitter windchill
The Chinese artist wrapped 14,000 bright orange vests around the pillars of the city's concert hall to highlight the plight of refugees.
Petition calling for vote of 'no confidence in Hunt' signed 200,000 times after announcement of junior doctors contracts being imposed.