According to the survey by the Royal College of Nursing:
- A third of nurses questioned said they didn't know whether their organisation had a whistle blowing policy
- Of the 64% who had raised concerns, nearly one in ten said they had raised concerns as little as a week ago
- Nearly half of the concerns raised were about staffing levels
- 21% were about patient safety
- 45% of nurses who had raised concerns said their employer took no action
More top news
The Government is launching a consultation on whether to move Channel 4 out of London, Culture Secretary Karen Bradley has announced.
The PM wants a simultaneous negotiation of how much we owe the EU in unpaid budget liabilities and a future trade deal with the EU.
MSPs voted 69 to 59 to mandate the First Minister to seek permission from the UK Government for a ballot to be held.