According to the survey by the Royal College of Nursing:
- A third of nurses questioned said they didn't know whether their organisation had a whistle blowing policy
- Of the 64% who had raised concerns, nearly one in ten said they had raised concerns as little as a week ago
- Nearly half of the concerns raised were about staffing levels
- 21% were about patient safety
- 45% of nurses who had raised concerns said their employer took no action
More top news
David Cameron has been urged to visit Calais to witness the impact of the migrant crisis "first-hand".
The cost of filling up an average diesel car has dropped by £3 in just a month, new figures have shown.
Singer Gwen Stefani and her British husband Gavin Rossdale are to divorce after almost 13 years of marriage.