According to the survey by the Royal College of Nursing:
- A third of nurses questioned said they didn't know whether their organisation had a whistle blowing policy
- Of the 64% who had raised concerns, nearly one in ten said they had raised concerns as little as a week ago
- Nearly half of the concerns raised were about staffing levels
- 21% were about patient safety
- 45% of nurses who had raised concerns said their employer took no action
More top news
1,209 people were found guilty of 'trolling' offences in 2014 - and 155 have been jailed.
Critics are ambivalent to this year's slate of winners, who were picked in part by American directors Joel and Ethan Coen.
1.5m European citizens will miss out on the chance to vote on whether Britain stays in or quits the EU.