According to the survey by the Royal College of Nursing:
- A third of nurses questioned said they didn't know whether their organisation had a whistle blowing policy
- Of the 64% who had raised concerns, nearly one in ten said they had raised concerns as little as a week ago
- Nearly half of the concerns raised were about staffing levels
- 21% were about patient safety
- 45% of nurses who had raised concerns said their employer took no action
More top news
The popular game relies on Google Maps, a problem in South Korea as those functions are limited by the government.
A Met Office warning covering much of England and south-east Wales is expected to remain in place until 11am.
A band of cloud and patchy rain is expected across Scotland and Northern Ireland, moving southeast as the day progresses.