Mary Catchpole decided to use dermal fillers to look fresh for her wedding day.
After the treatment she suffered from vomiting, diarrhoea, sickness and flu-like symptoms.
Speaking to Daybreak she said: "I wish I'd have looked more at adverse effects, and basically if there was stricter labelling, stricter warnings, if there was compulsory skin tests, which there isn't," she added, "I would not have gone through with the injections."
More top news
Volkswagen could start recalling cars containing emissions cheating software in January, according to the firm's new chief executive.
A toddler survived for days on his own after his mother collapsed and died as she fed his one-year-old brother - who also choked to death.
A police officer has won a legion of fans after a picture of him comforting a baby girl caught up in a horror car crash went viral.