The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter is the only attraction where guests can see behind the scenes of the Harry Potter franchise.
- The £100 million studio is the first of its kind to be built in 70 years
- It accounts for one third of the feature film production stage space in the UK
- It is the only film studio in the country to be owned and operated by a major Hollywood studio
- Home to all eight Harry Potter films, Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace, Goldeneye and Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow
- The studio has nine sound stages, a 100 acre back-lot, and one of the largest underwater filming tanks in Europe
More top news
Rain will clear east through this evening to leave a drier night for most, however showers will continue across some northern areas.
Speaking to ITV News, Dyke said everyone in the England camp was 'distraught and deeply upset ' at the team's early exit from Euro 2016.
ITV News travelled on a bus in the multicultural city to find out what people voted and why and discovered some concerns about the future.