The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter is the only attraction where guests can see behind the scenes of the Harry Potter franchise.
- The £100 million studio is the first of its kind to be built in 70 years
- It accounts for one third of the feature film production stage space in the UK
- It is the only film studio in the country to be owned and operated by a major Hollywood studio
- Home to all eight Harry Potter films, Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace, Goldeneye and Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow
- The studio has nine sound stages, a 100 acre back-lot, and one of the largest underwater filming tanks in Europe
More top news
Figures released by Network Rail and the Samaritans show there have been 33 more deaths on the tracks in the last year.
NHS trusts are denying thousands of women across Britain fertility treatment in a bid to cut costs, a health watchdog has warned.
Overhaul of NHS would include workplace weight-loss schemes with money and shopping voucher prizes.