The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter is the only attraction where guests can see behind the scenes of the Harry Potter franchise.
- The £100 million studio is the first of its kind to be built in 70 years
- It accounts for one third of the feature film production stage space in the UK
- It is the only film studio in the country to be owned and operated by a major Hollywood studio
- Home to all eight Harry Potter films, Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace, Goldeneye and Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow
- The studio has nine sound stages, a 100 acre back-lot, and one of the largest underwater filming tanks in Europe
More top news
Colombian drug lord Daniel Barrera Barrera was fined $10m for manufacturing hundreds of tonnes of cocaine that he trafficked globally.
The 37-year-old Somali immigrant to Canada died after being beaten by several police officers, according to local media reports.
This evening it'll become largely dry across the UK as the showers in the west gradually die down.