The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter is the only attraction where guests can see behind the scenes of the Harry Potter franchise.
- The £100 million studio is the first of its kind to be built in 70 years
- It accounts for one third of the feature film production stage space in the UK
- It is the only film studio in the country to be owned and operated by a major Hollywood studio
- Home to all eight Harry Potter films, Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace, Goldeneye and Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow
- The studio has nine sound stages, a 100 acre back-lot, and one of the largest underwater filming tanks in Europe
More top news
The struggling department store chain secured the backing of more than 75% of creditors, including landlords, for a CVA.
Mohiussunnath Chowdhury told the Old Bailey he expected to be shot dead by police or soldiers when he produced it at Buckingham Palace.
Serbia’s president condemned the team’s singing of a nationalist song.