The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter is the only attraction where guests can see behind the scenes of the Harry Potter franchise.
- The £100 million studio is the first of its kind to be built in 70 years
- It accounts for one third of the feature film production stage space in the UK
- It is the only film studio in the country to be owned and operated by a major Hollywood studio
- Home to all eight Harry Potter films, Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace, Goldeneye and Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow
- The studio has nine sound stages, a 100 acre back-lot, and one of the largest underwater filming tanks in Europe
More top news
Teaching children about food waste and phasing out "best before" labels are some of the proposals from MPs on cutting the £10bn food waste.
The report says victims need more support to ensure they are protected from being re-trafficked into the "hell" of slavery.
The Pope's comments follow a failed missile test by North Korea and condemnation of that test by US president Donald Trump.