The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter is the only attraction where guests can see behind the scenes of the Harry Potter franchise.
- The £100 million studio is the first of its kind to be built in 70 years
- It accounts for one third of the feature film production stage space in the UK
- It is the only film studio in the country to be owned and operated by a major Hollywood studio
- Home to all eight Harry Potter films, Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace, Goldeneye and Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow
- The studio has nine sound stages, a 100 acre back-lot, and one of the largest underwater filming tanks in Europe
More top news
The app enables people in Devon and Cornwall to view current waiting times for local emergency departments and minor injuries units.
Hayek said Weinstein would turn up at her hotel room asking her to take a shower with him or let him perform a sex act on her.
The Prime Minister will urge leaders of the other 27 EU states to move on as quickly as possible to talks on Britain's future trade.