The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter is the only attraction where guests can see behind the scenes of the Harry Potter franchise.
- The £100 million studio is the first of its kind to be built in 70 years
- It accounts for one third of the feature film production stage space in the UK
- It is the only film studio in the country to be owned and operated by a major Hollywood studio
- Home to all eight Harry Potter films, Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace, Goldeneye and Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow
- The studio has nine sound stages, a 100 acre back-lot, and one of the largest underwater filming tanks in Europe
More top news
A report published by the Boundary Commission for England details plans to reduce the number of MPs by scrapping 50 constituencies.
The slump will spark scrutiny, especially as statistics show a rise in racially or religiously motivated offences following the EU vote.
The 53-year-old was killed shortly after leaving her home in Mosta, Prime Minister Joseph Muscat said.