The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter is the only attraction where guests can see behind the scenes of the Harry Potter franchise.
- The £100 million studio is the first of its kind to be built in 70 years
- It accounts for one third of the feature film production stage space in the UK
- It is the only film studio in the country to be owned and operated by a major Hollywood studio
- Home to all eight Harry Potter films, Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace, Goldeneye and Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow
- The studio has nine sound stages, a 100 acre back-lot, and one of the largest underwater filming tanks in Europe
More top news
After six years of cuts to local authority budgets, the money simply isn't there to fund every request for adult social care.
South Carolina residents were told to remain alert to new dangers amid fears more dams in the area could burst as the death toll rose to 16.
As the upcoming film Suffragette is about to be released, ITV News speaks to the family of one of the key figures in the movement.