The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter is the only attraction where guests can see behind the scenes of the Harry Potter franchise.
- The £100 million studio is the first of its kind to be built in 70 years
- It accounts for one third of the feature film production stage space in the UK
- It is the only film studio in the country to be owned and operated by a major Hollywood studio
- Home to all eight Harry Potter films, Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace, Goldeneye and Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow
- The studio has nine sound stages, a 100 acre back-lot, and one of the largest underwater filming tanks in Europe
More top news
President Trump has signed proposals for regulations to "ban all devices" like bump stocks, which were used in the Las Vegas shooting.
The Prime Minister has been warned that she must make a decisive choice about what kind of trade deal she wants after Brexit.
A former Save the Children boss has admitted he faced complaints about "inappropriate" behaviour during his time in charge.