The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter is the only attraction where guests can see behind the scenes of the Harry Potter franchise.
- The £100 million studio is the first of its kind to be built in 70 years
- It accounts for one third of the feature film production stage space in the UK
- It is the only film studio in the country to be owned and operated by a major Hollywood studio
- Home to all eight Harry Potter films, Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace, Goldeneye and Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow
- The studio has nine sound stages, a 100 acre back-lot, and one of the largest underwater filming tanks in Europe
More top news
Kim Wall, whose body had been cut apart, is believed to have died while on a privately built submarine belonging to a Danish inventor.
Parts of Scotland and northern England will start the day with outbreaks of thundery rain before it slowly clears through the day.
The NSPCC has revealed that it dealt with nearly 19,500 calls and emails from concerned adults in the last year relating to child neglect.