The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter is the only attraction where guests can see behind the scenes of the Harry Potter franchise.
- The £100 million studio is the first of its kind to be built in 70 years
- It accounts for one third of the feature film production stage space in the UK
- It is the only film studio in the country to be owned and operated by a major Hollywood studio
- Home to all eight Harry Potter films, Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace, Goldeneye and Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow
- The studio has nine sound stages, a 100 acre back-lot, and one of the largest underwater filming tanks in Europe
More top news
Britain's highest court will rule on whether the government requires parliament's approval to get Brexit under way.
New sentencing rules mean serious speeding offences will be met with a 'clear increase in penalty'.
Donald Trump has wasted no time making his mark on international matters as well as domestic. So how will his presidency affect the world?