The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter is the only attraction where guests can see behind the scenes of the Harry Potter franchise.
- The £100 million studio is the first of its kind to be built in 70 years
- It accounts for one third of the feature film production stage space in the UK
- It is the only film studio in the country to be owned and operated by a major Hollywood studio
- Home to all eight Harry Potter films, Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace, Goldeneye and Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow
- The studio has nine sound stages, a 100 acre back-lot, and one of the largest underwater filming tanks in Europe
More top news
It comes after the government announced international GCSEs, which many private schools use, would be dropped from the league tables.
Rape suspects will need to prove to police that a woman consented to sex under fresh new guidance in sex offence cases.
Dippy the Diplodocus is to forced into retirement and moved out of the Natural History Museum's main hall.