The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter is the only attraction where guests can see behind the scenes of the Harry Potter franchise.
- The £100 million studio is the first of its kind to be built in 70 years
- It accounts for one third of the feature film production stage space in the UK
- It is the only film studio in the country to be owned and operated by a major Hollywood studio
- Home to all eight Harry Potter films, Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace, Goldeneye and Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow
- The studio has nine sound stages, a 100 acre back-lot, and one of the largest underwater filming tanks in Europe
More top news
A campaign demanding an end to the taxation of sanitary items will be presented to George Osborne after reaching almost 200,000 signatures.
Listen to music for under an hour a day and always wear earplugs to nightclubs and sport events to protect your hearing, health experts say.
Father Anthony McSweeney, 68, was found guilty of sexually abusing a teenage boy at a children's home in Hounslow between 1979 and 1981.