The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter is the only attraction where guests can see behind the scenes of the Harry Potter franchise.
- The £100 million studio is the first of its kind to be built in 70 years
- It accounts for one third of the feature film production stage space in the UK
- It is the only film studio in the country to be owned and operated by a major Hollywood studio
- Home to all eight Harry Potter films, Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace, Goldeneye and Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow
- The studio has nine sound stages, a 100 acre back-lot, and one of the largest underwater filming tanks in Europe
More top news
Guitarist makes history by becoming first rock star to play Sistine Chapel, a place he calls "the most beautiful parish hall in the world".
A mother and daughter have been rescued after four days in the New Zealand bush, after their 'HELP' sign was spotted by a helicopter.
A group of hooded youths have clashed with police in Paris at a May Day rally against proposed labour reforms.