The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter is the only attraction where guests can see behind the scenes of the Harry Potter franchise.
- The £100 million studio is the first of its kind to be built in 70 years
- It accounts for one third of the feature film production stage space in the UK
- It is the only film studio in the country to be owned and operated by a major Hollywood studio
- Home to all eight Harry Potter films, Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace, Goldeneye and Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow
- The studio has nine sound stages, a 100 acre back-lot, and one of the largest underwater filming tanks in Europe
More top news
Cruz said his debut single combined two of his favourite things - singing and Christmas - and all profits will go to charity.
Prince Harry took a break from his normal royal duties to try out brokering multi-million deals as a trader in a charity day.
The President-elect was named Time's person of the year for creating a "Divided States of America".