The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter is the only attraction where guests can see behind the scenes of the Harry Potter franchise.
- The £100 million studio is the first of its kind to be built in 70 years
- It accounts for one third of the feature film production stage space in the UK
- It is the only film studio in the country to be owned and operated by a major Hollywood studio
- Home to all eight Harry Potter films, Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace, Goldeneye and Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow
- The studio has nine sound stages, a 100 acre back-lot, and one of the largest underwater filming tanks in Europe
More top news
Johnny Depp's band the Hollywood Vampires are due to play in Stockholm, Sweden, but face calls for the gig to be boycotted.
The launch of a medium-range missile took place around 5.20am Seoul time, off the country's east coast, an official said.
The world-famous theoretical physicist described the US presidential candidate as a "demagogue" to Good Morning Britain.