The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter is the only attraction where guests can see behind the scenes of the Harry Potter franchise.
- The £100 million studio is the first of its kind to be built in 70 years
- It accounts for one third of the feature film production stage space in the UK
- It is the only film studio in the country to be owned and operated by a major Hollywood studio
- Home to all eight Harry Potter films, Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace, Goldeneye and Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow
- The studio has nine sound stages, a 100 acre back-lot, and one of the largest underwater filming tanks in Europe
More top news
A "torpedo" filled with 165lbs of cocaine with a street value of £4.4 million has been found on an Irish beach close to a tourist hotspot.
A 76-year-old millionaire businesswoman has been taken from her car and kidnapped by an "organised gang".
A quiet and calm afternoon with many places staying dry