According the the Russian state news agency, RIA Novosti:
- Moscow police say the fire was caused by an electrical short-circuit
- Most of the patients died in their sleep inhaling the fumes
- The building has almost completely burned down
- The search is hampered by heavy clouds of smoke around the site
More top news
Samantha Geimer, who was 13 when the director is said to have raped her, asked the court to end her suffering in an "act of mercy".
A report shows the UK's congested roads cost the economy £300 billion a year as councils call on extra funding to help tackle the problem.
Shouts of "we are not afraid" rang out across Barcelona as people gathered to pay tribute to those caught up in the deadly terror attacks.