According the the Russian state news agency, RIA Novosti:
- Moscow police say the fire was caused by an electrical short-circuit
- Most of the patients died in their sleep inhaling the fumes
- The building has almost completely burned down
- The search is hampered by heavy clouds of smoke around the site
More top news
Plenty of fine weather is expected across the UK with many areas seeing some good spells of sunshine.
Among those stranded were two newlyweds, who were forced to spend their wedding night at a rest centre at Okehampton College.
The 42-year-old is said to have been involved in a collision with two other cars while he was driving in West London on Sunday (18th March)