A total of eleven men from Birmingham have been sentenced over a terror plot which could have been more devastating than the July 7 attacks:
- Irfan Naseer handed a life sentence and must serve at least 18 years before he can be considered for parole.
- Irfan Khalid, sentenced to 18 years, to serve a min of 12 years.
- Ashik Ali, receives 15 year sentence, to serve min of 10 years.
- Rahin Ahmed received 12 year sentence to serve min of six.
- Bahader Ali is sentenced to six years imprisonment, to serve a minimum of three years.
- Mohammed Rizwan, receives four years, to serve min of two.
- Mujahid Husssain receives four years imprisonment, to serve a minimum of two.
- Shahid Khan, Khobaib Hussain, Ishaaq Hussain and Naweed Ali receive 40 months, to serve minimum of 20 months.
More top news
The woman was found wandering the streets with the skull.
The fall in the pound has not put British people off of going on holiday, with sales of the euro and the dollar up.
The 75-year-old comic book character has been named UN ambassador for the empowerment of women and girls.