Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service has reportedly begun an investigation with police into the cause of a fire that caused extensive damage at a former chocolate factory in Belper:
A spokesman told the Derby Telegraph:
All we know is there has been an explosion in the building.
We think it has been caused by a gas cylinder. At this point, we are waiting for an investigation unit to turn up to determine whether it was arson.
These investigations will be carried out in conjuction with the police. No-one has been injured but the building is 100% damaged.
More top news
Two-year-old Sophie spent six days on life-support after battery acid burnt a hole in her lung, but has since made a full recovery.
Storm Imogen will cause problems across much of the south today, but it will be calmer in the north.
David Cameron is expected to warn that voting for a "Brexit" would result in refugee camps springing up across the south-east of England.