The latest call statistics for calls to the NHS 111 service have been released by NHS England for the 22 sites providing the service and able to provide date at this time.
The main findings up to and including March were:
- In March, there were 360,526 calls to the 111 service, with 89% of these calls from people directly dialling 111.
- 84% of answered calls made to NHS111 were answered within 60 seconds. Of all calls offered 8% were abandoned after waiting longer than 30 seconds.
- Average length of a call was 11 minutes 26 seconds
- On average 21% of call time was handled by clinical staff for all calls up to and including March. Up to February it was 29%.
- 92% of callers were said to be very or fairly satisfied with their NHS 111 experience.
More top news
Lawyers for Mohammed Emwazi's father have told ITV News there's no evidence his son is IS killer 'Jihadi John' as "his face is covered".
Another cold night on the cards with freezing, frosty and for some of us icy as the temperatures slip away in the next few hours.
A three-time Yarl's Wood detainee tells ITV News about her experience at the detention centre in Bedfordshire.