Paul Scholes has announced his retirement as a Manchester United player for the second time.
Key career moments:
- 24 September 1994: Makes Premier League debut for Manchester United
- 24 May 1997: Makes England debut under Glenn Hoddle
- May 1999: Helps the Reds towards European Cup, Premier League and FA Cup treble
- 3 August 2004: Makes shock retirement from international football
- 14 May 2011: Helps United win record 19th English league title
- 31 May 2011: Announces retirement for the first time, before returning in January 2012
More top news
The supermarket has apologised over claims the livestock were up to six months old despite rules banning such housing beyond eight weeks.
The City of London is braced for the impact of Brexit - and Luxembourg is just one place hoping to capitalise on any jobs exodus.
President Trump has taken a major step in dismantling Obama-era environmental protections in a bid to revitalise America's coal industry.