Paul Scholes has announced his retirement as a Manchester United player for the second time.
Key career moments:
- 24 September 1994: Makes Premier League debut for Manchester United
- 24 May 1997: Makes England debut under Glenn Hoddle
- May 1999: Helps the Reds towards European Cup, Premier League and FA Cup treble
- 3 August 2004: Makes shock retirement from international football
- 14 May 2011: Helps United win record 19th English league title
- 31 May 2011: Announces retirement for the first time, before returning in January 2012
More top news
People who write racist comments online have seen their posts blown up on huge billboards near their homes, due to a new campaign in Brazil.
Model Rosie Nelson writes for ITV News, revealing why she is calling for MPs to pass a new law protecting models from becoming too skinny.
Rain across Northern England, Wales and Northern Ireland will slide into southern counties this afternoon.