Paul Scholes has announced his retirement as a Manchester United player for the second time.
Key career moments:
- 24 September 1994: Makes Premier League debut for Manchester United
- 24 May 1997: Makes England debut under Glenn Hoddle
- May 1999: Helps the Reds towards European Cup, Premier League and FA Cup treble
- 3 August 2004: Makes shock retirement from international football
- 14 May 2011: Helps United win record 19th English league title
- 31 May 2011: Announces retirement for the first time, before returning in January 2012
More top news
Philip Thomas doesn't like to dwell on the disaster that buried him alive - but he can still recall in detail how an unpaid debt saved him.
The deal would set up a free trade zone between the EU and Canada - and could be an important test for the UK's Brexit negotiations.
A mother has won her battle against the Home Office to allow her Nigerian sister into the country - so she can undergo a marrow transplant.