Saudi Arabia has confirmed four new cases of the SARS-like novel coronavirus in its Eastern Province, state media reported, citing the health ministry.
The health ministry said one of the four new cases had been treated and the patient had been released from hospital, the Saudi Press Agency reported.
On Sunday, Saudi Arabia said it had had a total of 24 confirmed cases since the disease was identified last year, of whom 15 had died. In its latest outbreak in its Eastern Province, it said it had had 15 confirmed cases, of whom nine had died.
More top news
Several holy sisters have set up a restaurant in Shoreditch - under the name "Nundos".
President Xi Jinping hailed the start of a "new era" as he set out his vision for China to become a "great modern socialist country".
Douglas Ross has been accused of a "perverse sense of priorities" after it was confirmed he will be at the Nou Camp not the Commons.