Queens Park Rangers striker Loic Remy has been arrested on suspicion of rape, here is a look at his career so far:
- Loic Remy is a 26-year-old striker who plays for Queens Park Rangers.
- He started his career at Lyon in 2006 before moving to Nice in 2008 and then Marseille in 2010.
- Remy joined the west London club this January for a reported fee of £8 million - a club record at the time.
- The former Lyon striker has won 18 caps for France, scoring 4 goals.
- Since joining QPR he has scored six goals in 13 games but could not prevent the club from being relegated.
- The French striker has been widely tipped to move to another club this summer.
More top news
A team at Maastricht University, led by Prof Mark Post, want nothing less than to revolutionise our food industry with lab-grown meat.
Santa Montefiore said she hoped her "beloved sister" was being looked after in Heaven during a private funeral.
A tribunal decided that people with certain mental health conditions should be able to claim Personal Independence Payments.