Queens Park Rangers striker Loic Remy has been arrested on suspicion of rape, here is a look at his career so far:
- Loic Remy is a 26-year-old striker who plays for Queens Park Rangers.
- He started his career at Lyon in 2006 before moving to Nice in 2008 and then Marseille in 2010.
- Remy joined the west London club this January for a reported fee of £8 million - a club record at the time.
- The former Lyon striker has won 18 caps for France, scoring 4 goals.
- Since joining QPR he has scored six goals in 13 games but could not prevent the club from being relegated.
- The French striker has been widely tipped to move to another club this summer.
More top news
The vice presidential candidate was travelling with his wife, daughter and several campaign advisers, but no one was injured.
They deny a 'sweetheart deal' - but a senior source told ITV News the government promised to support such firms in the event of Brexit.
The father of Captain Khan, who died in Iraq in 2004, said the comment was "the most cruel thing you can say to grieving parents."