Queens Park Rangers striker Loic Remy has been arrested on suspicion of rape, here is a look at his career so far:
- Loic Remy is a 26-year-old striker who plays for Queens Park Rangers.
- He started his career at Lyon in 2006 before moving to Nice in 2008 and then Marseille in 2010.
- Remy joined the west London club this January for a reported fee of £8 million - a club record at the time.
- The former Lyon striker has won 18 caps for France, scoring 4 goals.
- Since joining QPR he has scored six goals in 13 games but could not prevent the club from being relegated.
- The French striker has been widely tipped to move to another club this summer.
More top news
The Hollywood star refused to appear on ITV's Good Morning Britain because of host Piers Morgan's comments about the women's marches.
The former Ukip leader has torn into the Labour leader as he backed his successor Paul Nuttall to claim the vacant Stoke Central seat.
The man, in his thirties, was found with stab injuries on the upper deck of a bus in Handsworth, Birmingham, on Monday night.