Queens Park Rangers striker Loic Remy has been arrested on suspicion of rape, here is a look at his career so far:
- Loic Remy is a 26-year-old striker who plays for Queens Park Rangers.
- He started his career at Lyon in 2006 before moving to Nice in 2008 and then Marseille in 2010.
- Remy joined the west London club this January for a reported fee of £8 million - a club record at the time.
- The former Lyon striker has won 18 caps for France, scoring 4 goals.
- Since joining QPR he has scored six goals in 13 games but could not prevent the club from being relegated.
- The French striker has been widely tipped to move to another club this summer.
More top news
Five NHS trusts in the Midlands have come under fire after it emerged bosses were sitting on more than £134 million of spare cash.
A factory worker's faithful friends saved his life by lying with him to keep him warm when he fell into a diabetic coma in the freezing cold
A British military healthcare worker is being monitored at the Royal Free Hospital following a needle-stick injury in Sierra Leone.