Queens Park Rangers striker Loic Remy has been arrested on suspicion of rape, here is a look at his career so far:
- Loic Remy is a 26-year-old striker who plays for Queens Park Rangers.
- He started his career at Lyon in 2006 before moving to Nice in 2008 and then Marseille in 2010.
- Remy joined the west London club this January for a reported fee of £8 million - a club record at the time.
- The former Lyon striker has won 18 caps for France, scoring 4 goals.
- Since joining QPR he has scored six goals in 13 games but could not prevent the club from being relegated.
- The French striker has been widely tipped to move to another club this summer.
More top news
Freshman Ethan Roser, 19, was hit in the head by a hammer while working at a track and field competition at Wheaton College in Illinois.
A major new discovery has been made towards finding the cause of multiple sclerosis (MS) - potentially paving the way for new treatments.
France will now decide on May 7 who will replace incumbent Francois Hollande as president.