Queens Park Rangers striker Loic Remy has been arrested on suspicion of rape, here is a look at his career so far:
- Loic Remy is a 26-year-old striker who plays for Queens Park Rangers.
- He started his career at Lyon in 2006 before moving to Nice in 2008 and then Marseille in 2010.
- Remy joined the west London club this January for a reported fee of £8 million - a club record at the time.
- The former Lyon striker has won 18 caps for France, scoring 4 goals.
- Since joining QPR he has scored six goals in 13 games but could not prevent the club from being relegated.
- The French striker has been widely tipped to move to another club this summer.
More top news
A great-great-great-grandmother has become an unlikely star at the age of 93 after her grandson shared a video of her dancing to rap music.
Here's everything you need to know about the Libyan crisis and the announcement of a new national unity government.
Russia will pay the price for launching air strikes to prop up the Assad regime, the US defence secretary has warned.