Queens Park Rangers striker Loic Remy has been arrested on suspicion of rape, here is a look at his career so far:
- Loic Remy is a 26-year-old striker who plays for Queens Park Rangers.
- He started his career at Lyon in 2006 before moving to Nice in 2008 and then Marseille in 2010.
- Remy joined the west London club this January for a reported fee of £8 million - a club record at the time.
- The former Lyon striker has won 18 caps for France, scoring 4 goals.
- Since joining QPR he has scored six goals in 13 games but could not prevent the club from being relegated.
- The French striker has been widely tipped to move to another club this summer.
More top news
A sweet shop owner in Pakistan has admitted killing 30 people, including children, by lacing confectionery with pesticides.
Kirsty Williams successfully defended her Brecon seat, but her party lost four others in a disastrous night.
President Erdogan refuses to amend his country's terror laws in return for visa-free travel in Europe for his citizens.