Queens Park Rangers striker Loic Remy has been arrested on suspicion of rape, here is a look at his career so far:
- Loic Remy is a 26-year-old striker who plays for Queens Park Rangers.
- He started his career at Lyon in 2006 before moving to Nice in 2008 and then Marseille in 2010.
- Remy joined the west London club this January for a reported fee of £8 million - a club record at the time.
- The former Lyon striker has won 18 caps for France, scoring 4 goals.
- Since joining QPR he has scored six goals in 13 games but could not prevent the club from being relegated.
- The French striker has been widely tipped to move to another club this summer.
More top news
One of four men accused of plotting to use a moped in a series of drive-by shootings in London has changed his plea at the Old Bailey.
The North Yorkshire town was divided since the historic bridge was damaged by floods at Christmas.
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has vowed to regain control of the entire country but warned it could "take a long time".