Queens Park Rangers striker Loic Remy has been arrested on suspicion of rape, here is a look at his career so far:
- Loic Remy is a 26-year-old striker who plays for Queens Park Rangers.
- He started his career at Lyon in 2006 before moving to Nice in 2008 and then Marseille in 2010.
- Remy joined the west London club this January for a reported fee of £8 million - a club record at the time.
- The former Lyon striker has won 18 caps for France, scoring 4 goals.
- Since joining QPR he has scored six goals in 13 games but could not prevent the club from being relegated.
- The French striker has been widely tipped to move to another club this summer.
More top news
A few showers are expected across the west of Scotland tomorrow but elsewhere high pressure remains in control.
Footage posted to YouTube shows the moving moment a nine-week-old boy hears his mother speak to him for the first time.
The tribute song features in the latest installment of the film franchise, and climbed 21 places to claim the top spot this week.