Queens Park Rangers striker Loic Remy has been arrested on suspicion of rape, here is a look at his career so far:
- Loic Remy is a 26-year-old striker who plays for Queens Park Rangers.
- He started his career at Lyon in 2006 before moving to Nice in 2008 and then Marseille in 2010.
- Remy joined the west London club this January for a reported fee of £8 million - a club record at the time.
- The former Lyon striker has won 18 caps for France, scoring 4 goals.
- Since joining QPR he has scored six goals in 13 games but could not prevent the club from being relegated.
- The French striker has been widely tipped to move to another club this summer.
More top news
Late sunshine here and there this evening - but more cloud for southern Scotland, northern England and Northern Ireland again.
Pro-Leave campaigner Boris Johnson has responded in a politely worded letter to Jean-Claude Juncker's invitation to "come back to Brussels".
The Friends star had reportedly not seen her mother for several years following a feud - but reconnected with her shortly before she died.