Queens Park Rangers striker Loic Remy has been arrested on suspicion of rape, here is a look at his career so far:
- Loic Remy is a 26-year-old striker who plays for Queens Park Rangers.
- He started his career at Lyon in 2006 before moving to Nice in 2008 and then Marseille in 2010.
- Remy joined the west London club this January for a reported fee of £8 million - a club record at the time.
- The former Lyon striker has won 18 caps for France, scoring 4 goals.
- Since joining QPR he has scored six goals in 13 games but could not prevent the club from being relegated.
- The French striker has been widely tipped to move to another club this summer.
More top news
The Facebook founder revealed the plan as he and wife Priscilla Chan announced the birth of their baby daughter, Max.
At least 300 people are actively promoting and recruiting for the terror group from within the United States, academics have found.
Hollywood film director and actor Steven Seagal has been asked to train Serbian special forces in martial arts.