The parents of a British five-year-old who drowned in a hotel pool in Egypt claim there were no lifeguards on hand when the tragedy happened.
Chloe Johnson, from Forest Hill in south east London, died in a waterpark at the Coral Sea Waterworld Hotel, in the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh, on Friday.
Her parents Sarah Thompson and Tony Johnson told ITV's Daybreak: "There were no lifeguards there, at the pool she was found in, there was no one there. There were supposed to be two manned at the top."
More top news
What's the optimum driving speed? Can you rely on jerry cans? Plus real-time information on how low fuel has got at French petrol stations.
A driver who left two sisters paralysed after his 4x4 smashed into their family car during a road rage chase, has been jailed.
Chinese laundry detergent ad has been called out as 'the most racist advert ever' on social media after the video was picked up online.